Beware The Trump Curse

You changed your post from one suggesting that I predicted the outcome.

Now it's a question.

Pretty much smashed the custard pie in your own face......still, the rest of us appreciate this look more than that scary one.

Ahh...so you're too afraid to make a prediction. I guess your four digit weight and cholesterol number in the thousands have made you squeamish.

Ahh...so you're too afraid to make a prediction. I guess your four digit weight and cholesterol number in the thousands have made you squeamish.

"... four digit weight..."

Let me know when you're ready to share pictures.

Mine has been posted......must be a reason yours hasn't.

A little sensitive, huh?

I’m startin’ to figure out why your name is ‘candy.’

All proven to be lies by you Democrats.

From Scooter Libby on.

The law is only use on Republicans.....this is what America has become under Democrats......the same system your predecessors used, Nazis and Bolsheviks.
I don't recall mentioning Scooter Libby. Of the 7 I did mention, which are proven to be lies? Or is it you who is the liar?

NOT aging well....and i mean LITERALLY.

Romans 12:19

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.

No.....not aimed at Trump.......the very opposite!

What better day than Halloween to reveal the source of Alec Baldwin’s problems.

Trick or treat, Trump critics!!!

1.”Have you ever heard of the "Trump Curse”? It is the odd coincidence that almost every high-profile person who goes gunning for President Trump sooner or later ends up shooting themselves in the foot.

2. The corrupt Hillary Clinton, with her "basket of deplorables” gaffe, is probably the best known, but there is also lawyer Michael Avenatti, once touted as a possible presidential candidate, facing jail time for IRS violations. There's athlete Lindsey Vonn, who snarled that she would never visit the White House if she won an Olympic gold medal. She ended up in fifth place in her women’s Super G event.And, of course, alleged comedian Kathy Griffith thought it would be funny to pose with the decapitated head of Donald Trump. Her career has been reduced to a smoking crater.

3. Which brings us to Red Sox manager Alex Cora. After Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico in 2017, Cora slammed Trump, implying that relief efforts were stalled to the island because Trump was a racist who hated Hispanics. Of course, like most leftists, Cora was wrong. Aid rotted at the ports because the island's corrupt politicians refused to release it unless their palms were greased.

Now the former Sox skipper finds himself out of a job and publicly disgraced in a sign-stealing scandal that will for years to come put a black mark by his name and taint the team he claimed to love. The "Trump Curse" strikes again.” Letter: ‘Trump Curse’ follows those who criticize president

4. “Nathan Chen, who finished in fifth in the men's figure skating, said he wouldn't accept a White House invitation.

Hard to support these anti-America Olympians.
Skiers @guskenworthy Kenworthy and @lindseyvonn Vonn, and figure skaters @Nathanchen Chen and Adam Rippon have all said publicly that they will not accept a White House invite from President Trump in the event that they receive one.

— Virginia (@vrwtp) February 10, 2018What is the 'Trump Curse' and how is it affecting the Olympics?

2024------Right Around The Corner......

1652448406703.png

Forum List

Back