Best win for Ukraine

Ultimately we are going to be at the negotiation table with Putin. Someone suggested the other day we call Putin and ask him what he needs to stop this. Chances are he's going to want a section of Ukraine. I think Ukraine is going to have to give it to them. It's probably a part where everyone sympathizes with Russia and speaks Russian. This will allow Putin to say he won and end the war.

Biden needs to make the call.

Russia needs the Port to support the Black Sea Fleet. The rest of Crimea is just a money draw. Yes, the US needs to be involved along with the UN. I still think that Crimea needs to become an independent nation and lease port space to Russia AND Ukraine with UN troops patrolling the far western Crimea to keep Russia honest. Of course, the 6th fleet parked just south of there wouldn't hurt either.

I doubt it you could find a hundred people split between the two states that would be willing to be ruled from Moscow. If you are talking about taking them by force, that’s a real belly-laugh. Everybody in Alaska is armed and are rugged individuals, and in California, even the gangs would fight against invaders. That’s not even considering the flood of volunteers from Idaho, Arizona and Nevada. That’s leaving the military completely out of it. There’s generally a reinforced brigade sized unit at Fort Irwin, a Division at Fort Lewis Washington and an armored Division at Fort Hood in Texas.
Yes. That's what I'm talking about. Doesn't matter what Washington wants, or how badly American nuclear forces was degraded by the Russian first counter-force strike, but if American people in Alaska and California are not ready to accept Russian government (for example, if the Russians discriminate them, don't allow to use English for any public matter and do not recognize, say, homosexual marriages) - people will fight for their God-given rights and nobody can stop them. If the Russians will try to deploy in Cuba, Canada, Mexico, Alaska, California, Texas their middle-range missiles - it will be better for the USA to start a nuclear war before it, rather then wait until inevitable first Russian attack.

Same situation is with Crymea and Donbass.

Yes. That's what I'm talking about. Doesn't matter what Washington wants, or how badly American nuclear forces was degraded by the Russian first counter-force strike, but if American people in Alaska and California are not ready to accept Russian government (for example, if the Russians discriminate them, don't allow to use English for any public matter and do not recognize, say, homosexual marriages) - people will fight for their God-given rights and nobody can stop them. If the Russians will try to deploy in Cuba, Canada, Mexico, Alaska, California, Texas their middle-range missiles - it will be better for the USA to start a nuclear war before it, rather then wait until inevitable first Russian attack.

Same situation is with Crymea and Donbass.
How do you remember to breathe? Of all the places you mentioned, only Cuba MIGHT allow Russian missiles to be based there. And that is damned unlikely since the U.S. is far more likely to invade Cuba now then it was during the Cuban Missile Crisis and Russia can do far less to defend Cuba.

Russia needs the Port to support the Black Sea Fleet. The rest of Crimea is just a money draw. Yes, the US needs to be involved along with the UN. I still think that Crimea needs to become an independent nation and lease port space to Russia AND Ukraine with UN troops patrolling the far western Crimea to keep Russia honest. Of course, the 6th fleet parked just south of there wouldn't hurt either.
Russia is corrupt. The Belarus ruler stole his election like Trump tried to deny his loss. We can't let Ukraine fall to Russia's control. China helping Russia is troubling. So now we see who we will be fighting in WW3.

Russia, China, who else? North Korea. Iran.

What if Mexico turned on us? OMG!

This is why I'm a big 2nd Amendment fan. And a liberal. Wolverines!

How do you remember to breathe? Of all the places you mentioned, only Cuba MIGHT allow Russian missiles to be based there. And that is damned unlikely since the U.S. is far more likely to invade Cuba now then it was during the Cuban Missile Crisis and Russia can do far less to defend Cuba.
I don't say, that the Russians are going to deploy their missiles in California right now. I just wanna say, that the USA can't allow the Russians put their missiles close to the USA at any cost. If there is a choice - to start nuclear war now, or allow Russians to place their missiles in neighborhood - to start nuclear war is a better choice. The same situation is with Ukraine.

The problem is Russia never keeps its agreements unless forced to; nobody trusts them and for good reason. They need a completely new regime and govt. culture.
Yet it was Ukraine that reneged on the Minsk agreements. The West has proven themselves untrustworthy. You folks are unbelievable.

I don't say, that the Russians are going to deploy their missiles in California right now. I just wanna say, that the USA can't allow the Russians put their missiles close to the USA at any cost. If there is a choice - to start nuclear war now, or allow Russians to place their missiles in neighborhood - to start nuclear war is a better choice. The same situation is with Ukraine.
The problem with your statement, I won't say logic because there isn't any in it, is that the only missiles NATO has near Russia are defensive SAMs and there are already NATO countries on Russia's borders. Putin's war has nothing to do with NATO or its missiles and everything about him trying to recreate the old USSR.

Yet it was Ukraine that reneged on the Minsk agreements. The West has proven themselves untrustworthy. You folks are unbelievable.

Minsk II was never implemented, and that is because Russia already proved it wasn't going to withdraw no matter what. Your govt. is the one who is unbelievable, and there is a history going back to the 1500's to prove it.

Minsk II was never implemented, and that is because Russia already proved it wasn't going to withdraw no matter what. Your govt. is the one who is unbelievable, and there is a history going back to the 1500's to prove it.
My government is less than 250 years old. It's you and your traitorous ilk that claim allegiance to foreign dogs when it makes you feel better. The point remains, your utter ignorance in claiming Crimea had any relation to the Minsk agreements simply reinforces the fact you are not worth my time. Peddle your nonsense somewhere else.

Russia is corrupt. The Belarus ruler stole his election like Trump tried to deny his loss. We can't let Ukraine fall to Russia's control. China helping Russia is troubling. So now we see who we will be fighting in WW3.

Russia, China, who else? North Korea. Iran.

What if Mexico turned on us? OMG!

This is why I'm a big 2nd Amendment fan. And a liberal. Wolverines!
2ndA has zero to fighting WWiii

Your people aren't, and leopards don't change their spots. The rest of your post is just more evidence your peoples' agreements mean nothing.
My people, as in loyal patriotic Americans, who don't sell their souls to neo-nazis dogs on whim? Fair enough, we will not change our spots. You morons will as soon as you are told to support some other idiotic liberal cause.

My people, as in loyal patriotic Americans, who don't sell their souls to neo-nazis dogs on whim? Fair enough, we will not change our spots. You morons will as soon as you are told to support some other idiotic liberal cause.

lol Russians made deals with Hitler to steal Poland. Please tell us some more funny stories about soul selling n stuff. You loved Nazis.

The problem with your statement, I won't say logic because there isn't any in it, is that the only missiles NATO has near Russia are defensive SAMs and there are already NATO countries on Russia's borders. Putin's war has nothing to do with NATO or its missiles and everything about him trying to recreate the old USSR.
First - there is no problem to use SAM's as short- or medium-range missiles. Russians often do it in Ukraine.
Second - there is no problem to put other missiles in Mk-41.
Third - there is no treaty that would keep the situation, and there is no trust that there won't be such missiles anyway. The USA dodged the bullet back in 1962 and the Russians don't want to accept that kind of risk and wait until such missiles delivered.

So, if there is a choice - attack Ukraine now, or wait until it achieved a credible first strike capability - answer is obvious. Attack now, while it is still more or less safe.

Forum List

Back