Best type of fitness for army personnel

Olympic Athletics itself and almost all of the sport has its roots in military culture. These are ancient military traditions. Javelin throwing, shooting, discus and hammer throwing, pole vault and chariot racing are all military skills.

If we talk about historical Eastern Europe, Austro-Hungarian model, and not what now, then there were just the traditions of the professional army. The United States inherits precisely from Austro-Hungary and the eastern armies. There was the elite cavalry as the main striking force. It was just Western Europe that was an army of rabble and slaves. Napoleon gathered all the rabble of Europe.

Are you seeking a degree from Austria-Hungary? All of your clap-trap postings look like the contents of a very bad thesis.

CrossFit goes exactly in the stream of Olympic Athletics, it adopted Olympic traditions

A warrior must have a military spirit that uplifts him, prepares him for difficulties. This spirit determines his victory. It becomes resistant and does not break. This spirit is nurtured by CrossFit. The athlete sets difficult tasks for himself and fulfills them.

Apparently. you know nothing about CrossFit. Our HR person is a retired Army LtCol. and CrossFit instructor and in the last 6 months he has aged 20 years. I was shocked when I saw him in person last week. He is almost 10 years younger then me, and despite my illness he appears at least 10 years older.

Are you seeking a degree from Austria-Hungary?
You are an stupid soldier, such are not needed for a professional army, they only spoil it.

The USA and Austria-Hungary are close, almost identical countries, not only in the sense of professional military traditions, but also in the sense of a federal political system, a free federation. The free federation and professional troops remained only in the United States, before that it was all in Austria Hungary.

You are an stupid soldier, such are not needed for a professional army, they only spoil it.

The USA and Austria-Hungary are close, almost identical countries, not only in the sense of professional military traditions, but also in the sense of a federal political system, a free federation. The free federation and professional troops remained only in the United States, before that it was all in Austria Hungary.
Yeah, they did so well against the Ottoman Turks.

You act like someone who was told half a story and then you were left to make up the remainder of it from your imagination.

Apparently. you know nothing about CrossFit. Our HR person is a retired Army LtCol. and CrossFit instructor and in the last 6 months he has aged 20 years. I was shocked when I saw him in person last week. He is almost 10 years younger then me, and despite my illness he appears at least 10 years older.
This is a "crossfit fagot". He spends all the time shaking his ass and eating pharmaceuticals, and then says that he is doing CrossFit. To understand that you are lying, it is enough to look at CrossFit athletes, these are the most harmoniously developed and beautiful bodies without frills, perfection itself, in apparence and dynamics. They looks even better than Olimpic Athletes

When a service member dies in the line of duty, a CrossFit hero workout is created in their name. Hero WODs are an opportunity to reflect on the sacrifices of the fallen, to speak their name and honor their memory .

I do not know if this is an accidental coincidence, something mystical, from the depths of the collective mind, or something based on real knowledge, but it repeats the traditions of the ancient Aryans of the Bronze Age. In honor of the death of the warrior at the funeral, they organized Athletics competitions.

I believe that American culture is unique in the world. This uniqueness and originality is catastrophically underestimated. Most do not even understand how far it is from Eurocentrism, there is nothing same between them. Including the military traditions of America, its value system, reflected in the cult of the superhero. These are purely Aryan values.

CrossFit uses explosive strength almost exclusively: strength + speed in the shortest amount of time. This is a military strength, the strength that is needed to catch up with a horse, jump on it, to throw a spear, and so on.

And CrossFit is a purely American sport, in the rest of the world it is in its infancy, and is unlikely to take root, because it corresponds precisely to the American character, tough and uncompromising, such as is manifested in rodeo and American football. This emphasizes the uniqueness of the American spirit.

Even though America has great gyms with expensive fitness equipment, Americans prefer the Spartan style, while in most countries the opposite is true.

The American military is also unique. Nowadays, many do not understand the difference. A professional army differs from a mass European army not in that money is paid for it, it is secondary. The nature of the army is different, its essence is different, when there are professionals in the army, there is less stupid slavery and more personal initiative, each warrior there has an independent value and respect. And this is another architecture and spirit

In mass armies people serve their duty, they try to take as much as possible, in a professional army it's the opposite, being a soldier is a privilege.

The professional soldier is the elite. Not everyone can get there even if they want to. There are filters there. Reputation, Brain and Strength. In the mass army, almost everything is the other way around, they are driven there by force, and those who want to avoid criminal punishment will be accepted there with joy, because a recruitment report is needed. If America takes the left path and takes the fags and feminists into the Army, it will be just that.

And everyone will not care about the quality of training, they will be used as free slaves, and they will not require professional qualities

When can a woman or a fagot be a warrior on a par with a man? When the bar is lowered. This is the true logic of feminism. To equalize a fagot or a feminist with warior, it is necessary to lower the entry threshold, to lower the quality of the warrior.

In fact, in the mass army, no distinction is made between a man and a woman, there are no special requirements, it is just that traditionally women do not fight because they are used as an incubator. In the event of a mass death of an army, one man can fertilize many women, therefore, in the matter of fertility, a woman is more important than a man.

Forum List

Back