Best Russian songs

In the video you can see how Donbass looks after non-stop shelling of Ukrainian Army.
I think after this comment it would be fair to show why Donbass looks as this video shows.

Russian-backed terrorists shell from residential quarters. The city of Shachtarsk, Kirov’s square.

And what do usually people do when an enemy is at the gates?

"Russian backed terrorists" = Donbass rebels have to defend their civilians and their area somehow. It's not their fault that Ukrainian Army keeps shelling their residential areas. And it was not Donbass rebels who came to Kiev, it was official Kiev who sent its troops to kill their own civilians who dared to reject Kiev junta. Just reminding you.

Usually, the brave people go to defend their place from the enemy. So do our (when I say ‘our’ I mean you too) Ukrainian Army to defend the country we live in. And it is good that almost every Ukrainian citizen (yes, you too) contributes their share in functioning and modernization of our Army.

Polina Gagarina "Cuckoo" (originally by Victor Tsoy):

In the video you can see how Donbass looks after non-stop shelling of Ukrainian Army.

The 'civilized' West refuses to see an outrageous genocide on Russians performed by Ukrainian SS-Nazis.
No human rights for Russians, only for Ukrainian admirers of Holocaust and Hitler.
Therefore all 'human rights' are a sh.. and being used as pretense for intervention of foreign countries matters.

The 'civilized' West refuses to see an outrageous genocide on Russians performed by Ukrainian SS-Nazis.
No human rights for Russians, only for Ukrainian admirers of Holocaust and Hitler.
Therefore all 'human rights' are a sh.. and being used as pretense for intervention of foreign countries matters.

It must not be that civilized then. I am watching now how American Congressmen are forcing RT to register as a foreign agent (while British BBC and German channels in USA don't have to), which contradicts with American law of Freedom of Speech. A lawmaker from Russia said today: Americans are so concerned about freedom of speech in foreign countries but don't mind to violate it in their own when it benefits their political goals.

It must not be that civilized then. I am watching now how American Congressmen are forcing RT to register as a foreign agent (while British BBC and German channels in USA don't have to), which contradicts with American law of Freedom of Speech. A lawmaker from Russia said today: Americans are so concerned about freedom of speech in foreign countries but don't mind to violate it in their own when it benefits their political goals.

Americans shall at first take the country back from (((NWO))) and Deep State.Unfortunately this country is run now by a bunch of international criminals who want to annihilate humanity in WWIII.

Americans shall at first take the country back from (((NWO))) and Deep State.Unfortunately this country is run now by a bunch of international criminals who want to annihilate humanity in WWIII.

I heard an opinion of American political expert (don't remember his name) the other day (he mentioned he WAS NOT a Trump supporter). He said: there is a very small but very powerful group of people in USA who will never allow Trump to establish good relationship with Russia, they have been making big money on confrontation with Russia.

And sure enough yesterday:

Tucked deep inside the 2018 National Defense Authorization Act, under a category entitled, “Countering Russian Aggression,” $4.6 billion is casually set aside for the so-called European Deterrence Initiative (EDI) to “reassure NATO allies and enhance the U.S. deterrent and defense postures in Europe.” It’s 3 times more than last year!
US Congress to spend $4.6 bn for ‘reassuring NATO allies’ as anti-Russia hysteria mounts

You think these people will give up increasing their money for "defense"?

I heard an opinion of American political expert (don't remember his name) the other day (he mentioned he WAS NOT a Trump supporter). He said: there is a very small but very powerful group of people in USA who will never allow Trump to establish good relationship with Russia, they have been making big money on confrontation with Russia.

Tucked deep inside the 2018 National Defense Authorization Act, under a category entitled, “Countering Russian Aggression,” $4.6 billion is casually set aside for the so-called European Deterrence Initiative (EDI) to “reassure NATO allies and enhance the U.S. deterrent and defense postures in Europe.” It’s 3 times more than last year!
US Congress to spend $4.6 bn for ‘reassuring NATO allies’ as anti-Russia hysteria mounts

The bunch of DNC and GOP morons forget Americans will not long tolerate lying bitches in D.C. More and more have eyes opened. Only very few ordinary folks desire a true confrontation with Russia. Hopefully Trump will sometimes win the battle with Deep State and NWO.

The bunch of DNC and GOP morons forget Americans will not long tolerate lying bitches in D.C. More and more have eyes opened. Only very few ordinary folks desire a true confrontation with Russia. Hopefully Trump will sometimes win the battle with Deep State and NWO.

If one person can win the battle with Mafia it will be a miracle. But we will gladly accept that, right?

If one person can win the battle with Mafia it will be a miracle. But we will gladly accept that, right?

Do not forget the fact of existence the Second Amendment, 300m guns in private ownership, Bannon and totally disappointment of Americans about all parties.Trump can still win the war against Deep State gangsters.

The theme has strongly left aside from Russian music :) I for the present could not catch preferences of forum users, therefore I will experiment with different variants. This time the song with the text, I will try to translate.

Pavel Plamenev, "Once Upon a Time ..." (an amateur video from various computer games)

Once upon a time, in the ancient wilderness,
amidst the bright stars and the evening silence,
the man stood and dreamed:
He imagined himself among the stars.
And he said softly:

And maybe the wind is stronger than me,
And the stars store the wisdom of centuries,
Maybe the blood is colder than fire,
The tranquility of the ice reigns on the planet ...

But!

I see how the mountains fall on the plains
Under the weight of the power of manual labor.
And where the heat is hot, there will be ice floes,
And where the desert - water will flow.
Once and for all!
By the whims of the mind!

Stronger compressed death vise:
People - the figures of the game board -
The fun of the gods. But who fought,
He tore the fetters from his anger angrily.
And with daring he said:

On the faces of the gods there was confusion,
And what was happening this time ...
Nobody could hide his surprise,
As a pawn did not follow the order.
Among the angry faces,
the gods fell prostrate!

I see how the stars, falling hail,
Discovered the intricacies of the worlds,
The heavenly smoothness welcomes the eyes of the
Age of immortality of our sons.
Cosmic gifts.
People - gods? ..

Translation, in my opinion, turned out horribly, the song has many subtle nuances and selected words. But maybe you will like the performance and the clip :)

Forum List

Back