Funeral Director Says Vaccine Deaths are Falsely Called COVID Deaths, Wave of Child mRNA Shot Deaths Will be Blamed on Unvaxxed

Oh please. We who actually seek out that information know much about it. You people who choose to wallow in fear and ingorance because you refuse to educate yourselves know nothing, or at least nothing that is accurate. I would try to school you but I am not certified in special education.

You all keep blathering about "long term effects" What is long term? 1 year? 5, 10, 15 years? There is no reason to think that there even might be long term negative effects. Name one other vaccine where there has been. How many people are you willing to let die while waiting for those ong term effects to materialise? Are you willing to die while waiting?

And your contention that it is not a vaccine is as stupid as stupid gets. Look up the definition of vaccine. Then look up how these shots stimulate the body's immune system to recognise at attack Covid. Educate yourself! It is a vaccine!

I am glad you trust the Trump vaccine. Biden and Harris said they do not.

I like to listen to a combination of high-level scientists, doctors, but also people in various stations of the frontlines who deal with death and sickness every day, who talk to coroners and hospice workers who see things with their own eyes.

This man says he believes his "days are numbered" for saying what other funeral directors know, but are afraid to say. Substantiates what doctors and scientists like Yeadon, Cole, Bahkdi, Mikovits, Madej, on and on have been warning about for a year. These vaxxes are deadly toxins.

Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi is Professor emeritus of the University of Mainz, where he served as the chair of the department of medical microbiology and hygiene from 1991 to 2012. From 1990 to 2012, he served as Editor in Chief of Medical Microbiology and Immunology. In 2001 he was awarded the Aronson Prize for achievements in microbiology and immunology.

EMINENT IMMUNOLOGIST EXPLAINS WHY VARIANT IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, BUT MRNA “VACCINES” ARE TERRIFYING

Interesting how the publication that is your source is chock full of anti vaxx, fear monger misinformation and outright lies.

Last edited:
I am glad you trust the Trump vaccine. Biden and Harris said they do not.
Its not a Trump vaccine. It is not a Biden vaccine. It is a Pfiser, Maderna and J& J vaccine approved by the FDA. Trump dragged his fat ass on everything Covid until, late in 2020 he realised that it might derail his re-election. Biden fast tracked it as soon aas he got in. Since earlt 2021, it was availablwe to everyone who wanted it in the US. It is understandable that there was early skeptasism about it. There should be skepasism about anything that Trump got his filthy hands on.

Its not a Trump vaccine. It is not a Biden vaccine. It is a Pfiser, Maderna and J& J vaccine approved by the FDA. Trump dragged his fat ass on everything Covid until, late in 2020 he realised that it might derail his re-election. Biden fast tracked it as soon aas he got in. Since earlt 2021, it was availablwe to everyone who wanted it in the US. It is understandable that there was early skeptasism about it. There should be skepasism about anything that Trump got his filthy hands on.

That is what it was called...I will keep calling it that.

I want you to have the freedom to get the Trump vax if you choose.

I am choosing not to get the Trump vax....even though TRUMP encouraged me to do so. You agree with Trump. I do not.

That is what it was called...I will keep calling it that.

I want you to have the freedom to get the Trump vax if you choose.

I am choosing not to get the Trump vax....even though TRUMP encouraged me to do so. You agree with Trump. I do not.
Trump encouraged the vaxx? I think one time he wimpered somothing about how people should get vaxxed because someone told him that he should. Meanwhile, he got his on the down low. Give me a fucking break! I do not agree with thyat scumbag on anything.

Trump encouraged the vaxx? I think one time he wimpered somothing about how people should get vaxxed because someone told him that he should. Meanwhile, he got his on the down low. Give me a fucking break! I do not agree with thyat scumbag on anything.

I am certanly glad you have the freedom to choose to get the Trump vax.

My COVID illness was only 3-5days, and I was back in the gym and running in 8 days. Now I have natural immunity.

May you have continued good health and happiness.

I am certanly glad you have the freedom to choose to get the Trump vax.

My COVID illness was only 3-5days, and I was back in the gym and running in 8 days. Now I have natural immunity.

May you have continued good health and happiness.
Keep riding high on that natural immunity....until it wares off and you get Covid again. The second bout is often worse than the first. Good luck

Trump got the vaccine, pulled special strings for them to be used without full testing, and you still make up nonsense. Trump is for the vaccines---while many trump supporters aren't.

Don't get vaccinated.

Next.
That seems to be getting more and more difficult to accomplish. Threats are being made and we're seeing tightening restrictions against choosing to remain unvaccinated. So, you support the right to refuse the vaccines?

I like to listen to a combination of high-level scientists, doctors, but also people in various stations of the frontlines who deal with death and sickness every day, who talk to coroners and hospice workers who see things with their own eyes.

This man says he believes his "days are numbered" for saying what other funeral directors know, but are afraid to say. Substantiates what doctors and scientists like Yeadon, Cole, Bahkdi, Mikovits, Madej, on and on have been warning about for a year. These vaxxes are deadly toxins.

Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi is Professor emeritus of the University of Mainz, where he served as the chair of the department of medical microbiology and hygiene from 1991 to 2012. From 1990 to 2012, he served as Editor in Chief of Medical Microbiology and Immunology. In 2001 he was awarded the Aronson Prize for achievements in microbiology and immunology.

EMINENT IMMUNOLOGIST EXPLAINS WHY VARIANT IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, BUT MRNA “VACCINES” ARE TERRIFYING

Bodecca trollboy gets his ass handed to him on a platter,he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is

A COVID death means federal dollars for these hospitals.

They lie. We have numerous confirmed examples of lying about someone dying of COVID who died in a motor vehicle accident.
Pesky facts like that from whistleblowers in hospitals and doctors who have a conscience coming forward and resigned because if that of course are not credible to trollboys like bodecca,Otis,moonglow,candyass and the other vaccine deniers of course. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

ColonelAngus trump followers know the veal vaccine he is talking about is hydroxchrolquine,he said many times it needed to be distributed,progressive patriot trollboy won’t take THAT vaccine,he will take the kill shot that Biden wants mandatory fir all Americans.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back