Best quotes from the Heller case that make Gun Grabbers go total Levithan on you

[

But now after her stellar performance with Benghazi everyone is ready to jump on the bandwagon of a callous and cynical woman.
At this point, Joe, what difference does it make?

No one gives a fuck about Benghazi.

Except people who'd never vote for a Democrat to start with.

Again, you guys have to start living in the world the rest of us live in because that's where elections are won or lost.

The world where we blithely accept the government blatantly lying to us?

No thanks.

The only reason you pretend to care about Ambassador Stevens is because it's a body you think you can hang on Obama.

I mean, jesus, where were you when Bush got caught lying about WMD's. I think that's a little more important than whether or not these mobs were upset about a YouTube film. (That's what you're upset about, right. That the Administration claimed it was a YouTube film because everyone else was rioting over a youtube film at the time.)

Guy, I voted for Obama because Romney was a Mormon Douchenoodle.

What does Romney being a Mormon have to do with your decision?

I believe Mitt the Twit had plenty of legitimate failures to be concerned with other than his religion.

Romney's Mormonism was the main reason I didn't vote for him.

Mormons are an evil cult.

Of course, Romney's other flaws, being a selfish, egotistical asshole who doesn't care about working folks, was there too, but all those things spring from belonging to a racist, sexist, homophobic religion that divides the world into "Saints" and "Gentiles".

What makes you believe the 45th President, Hillary Clinton will replace Bader Ginsburg with a conservative?

What makes you think Hillary Clinton will become the 45th President of The United States? You idiot. Replace that hole in your head with a brain.

It is called REALITY.

Sorry, folks, this race is over. Conservative Myra Adams lists the many reasons Hillary will win the White House in 2016—from gross media bias to groupthink and barrels of money.

logo-header.jpg

16 Reasons Why Hillary is Poised to Win in 2016
And Republicans Better Be Prepared To Fight Back Like Never Before

By: Myra Adams (Diary) | August 1st, 2013 at 06:10 PM

By the standards of “political time” where in one day a candidate can go from frontrunner to underdog, the November 8, 2016 presidential election is decades away. But from this 2013 vantage point all signs point to Hillary Clinton coasting to the Democrat party nomination and winning the White House.

As a lifelong Republican I am not pleased with my own prediction – for nothing would thrill me more than if a Conservative were to win back the White House in 2016. But my political reality instincts lead me to believe the following:

That unless there is a radical change of circumstances within the Republican Party and its crop of 2016 presidential wannabes, or there is some unforeseen cataclysmic national event that dramatically alters the current economic and political landscape, or a serious deterioration in Hillary’s health – there are 16 reasons why Hillary Clinton is poised to be elected the next President of the United States in 2016

16 Reasons Why Hillary is Poised to Win in 2016 | RedState

I have nio idea who "Myra Adams" is. But her essay is total fantasy. Even Democrats don't want that old bitch. She has more negatives than Ariel Castro. SHe has fewer accomplishments than Obama.
No, the Dems will run another clean articulate black man promising free gov't cheese to inner city negroes. Only this time the formula won't work. This time Americans are ready for a real president, not a gimmick or a slogan (Vote First Bitch in WH!).
Ted Cruz, President. I like it.

What makes you think Hillary Clinton will become the 45th President of The United States? You idiot. Replace that hole in your head with a brain.

It is called REALITY.

Sorry, folks, this race is over. Conservative Myra Adams lists the many reasons Hillary will win the White House in 2016—from gross media bias to groupthink and barrels of money.

logo-header.jpg

By the standards of “political time” where in one day a candidate can go from frontrunner to underdog, the November 8, 2016 presidential election is decades away. But from this 2013 vantage point all signs point to Hillary Clinton coasting to the Democrat party nomination and winning the White House.

As a lifelong Republican I am not pleased with my own prediction – for nothing would thrill me more than if a Conservative were to win back the White House in 2016. But my political reality instincts lead me to believe the following:

That unless there is a radical change of circumstances within the Republican Party and its crop of 2016 presidential wannabes, or there is some unforeseen cataclysmic national event that dramatically alters the current economic and political landscape, or a serious deterioration in Hillary’s health – there are 16 reasons why Hillary Clinton is poised to be elected the next President of the United States in 2016

I have nio idea who "Myra Adams" is. But her essay is total fantasy. Even Democrats don't want that old bitch. She has more negatives than Ariel Castro. SHe has fewer accomplishments than Obama.
No, the Dems will run another clean articulate black man promising free gov't cheese to inner city negroes. Only this time the formula won't work. This time Americans are ready for a real president, not a gimmick or a slogan (Vote First Bitch in WH!).

Hillary has more brains than all the conservatives, Republicans and libertarians COMBINED. Why am I not surprised you would support a scum bag liar like Ted Cruz?

Too bad Obama bumped off bin Laden, he would fit right in your scum bag criteria; lacking character, intelligences, honesty, integrity or morals.

Turds cling together to create a pile of shit...

Too bad Obama bumped off bin Laden, he would fit right in your scum bag criteria; lacking character, intelligences, honesty, integrity or morals.

Obama runs Al Qaeda you faggot, look at Syria.

Forget a psychiatrist, you need to check into a hospital and have them perform a brain scan. Not to look for tumors, but to see if you even HAVE a brain.

You really are a MORON.

its-a-conspiracy-33943.jpg

Last edited:

Obama runs Al Qaeda you faggot, look at Syria.

Forget a psychiatrist, you need to check into a hospital and have them perform a brain scan. Not to look for tumors, but to see if you even HAVE a brain.

You really are a MORON.

its-a-conspiracy-33943.jpg

Obama is aiding and abetting Al Qaeda, along with Mccain, Graham and Peter King.

US Code demands that they all hang.

It is called REALITY.

logo-header.jpg

Hillary has more brains than all the conservatives, Republicans and libertarians COMBINED. Why am I not surprised you would support a scum bag liar like Ted Cruz?

And Hillary is not a scumbag liar? Remember all the cattle future trades? The lost billing records at Rose law Firm? Whitewater? the Benghazi affair? Vince Foster? Hillary has a long record of being, uh, less than truthful. Perhaps this is why she has more negatives than almost any other politician out there.

Cruz is pure as the driven snow.

[

But now after her stellar performance with Benghazi everyone is ready to jump on the bandwagon of a callous and cynical woman.
At this point, Joe, what difference does it make?

No one gives a fuck about Benghazi.

Except people who'd never vote for a Democrat to start with.

Again, you guys have to start living in the world the rest of us live in because that's where elections are won or lost.
Your head stinks.

Probably because it spends so much time up Obama's ass.

And Hillary is not a scumbag liar? Remember all the cattle future trades? The lost billing records at Rose law Firm? Whitewater? the Benghazi affair? Vince Foster? Hillary has a long record of being, uh, less than truthful. Perhaps this is why she has more negatives than almost any other politician out there.

A list of right wing strawmen....LOL

Translation: Yeah, there's that but I still want to bone Hillary so I'll ignore the facts.

Translation: Yeah, there's that but I still want to bone Hillary so I'll ignore the facts.

Strawmen are not 'facts', they are fairy tales.

snopes.com: The Clinton Body Count

Ted Cruz (T-TX) calls himself a Southern Baptist, so he should know the Ninth Commandment.

A full 54 percent of Ted Cruz's statements have been rated "false" or "pants on fire" by PolitiFact. Another 20 percent are only "half true." That's 74 percent of Cruz's statements failing the truth test.

We're used to politicians lying to us, of course. But the frequency of Cruz's lies is actually staggering. Compare Cruz's 74 percent lying rate with Rick Perry's 48 percent and John Cornyn's 56 percent. Cruz is in rarified with Michele Bachmann as one of this country's biggest political liars.

Whenever Ted Cruz opens his mouth, there's a 3/4 chance he's lying.

Ted Cruz (T-TX) calls himself a Southern Baptist, so he should know the Ninth Commandment.

A full 54 percent of Ted Cruz's statements have been rated "false" or "pants on fire" by PolitiFact. Another 20 percent are only "half true." That's 74 percent of Cruz's statements failing the truth test.

We're used to politicians lying to us, of course. But the frequency of Cruz's lies is actually staggering. Compare Cruz's 74 percent lying rate with Rick Perry's 48 percent and John Cornyn's 56 percent. Cruz is in rarified with Michele Bachmann as one of this country's biggest political liars.

Sez the guy who just plagiarized a liberal propaganda site in his post.
Hey, get your mouth off Hillary's dick and debate instead of just deflecting and plagiarizing.

Hey, get your mouth off Hillary's dick and debate instead of just deflecting and plagiarizing.

There is a link asshole. I expect an apology.

And of course the figure quoted is also a lie. Only 45% of Cruz' statements are so rated. And frankly the ones rated false are actually true, as Politifact is not disinterested at all.

There is a link asshole. I expect an apology.

You posted a cut and paste without an obvious link that indicated you were posting someone else's words. That's what the "quote" function is for, numbnuts.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid to post on an internet message board.

Forum List

Back