Bernie’s Brown Shirt Brigade Attacks Democrats

Trotted out to try and divert the truth from being discussed.

Typical progressive tactic.

If you have to go where this went there is no truth being discussed.

Our Constitution protects our rights to protest. You consider that similar to the Nazi's. You really can't get much lamer with an argument.

Indeed it does. However, those protests MUST be peaceful. These clowns were just about breaking that line. If they DO break that line then they are no different from the Sturm Abteilung of Hitlers Germany. That is a simple fact.

The people of Boston crossed the line in 1773. Just like the Nazi's I guess.

Hilarious how no Leftard addresses the NAZI tactics of their party.

Because it truly is not Nazi but more like what Bolsheviks would do instead...

Just saying...

Bolshevik/Nazi, peas from the same pod.

Not really... Nazis hated Jews and Trotsky and his crew were the kind would invite for a shower and a bake...

Yes really. Hitler even proclaimed the communists as the fascists natural ally against the capitalists.

Until Hitle or the invasion of Russia...

Still, Sanders voters are more like the Bolsheviks and even though many will proclaim there is no difference there is...

Our Constitution protects our rights to protest. You consider that similar to the Nazi's. You really can't get much lamer with an argument.

Indeed it does. However, those protests MUST be peaceful. These clowns were just about breaking that line. If they DO break that line then they are no different from the Sturm Abteilung of Hitlers Germany. That is a simple fact.

The people of Boston crossed the line in 1773. Just like the Nazi's I guess.
.... :auiqs.jpg:

You can stand on the street corner and scream helplessly at the sky until you go horse. But when you start invading someone's property or harassing them at their home, you're crossing the line, and if you don't think so then tell us all where you live, we'll all show up with bull horns and stand outside your single wide, run down trailer and harass you. See how you like it.

You can stand on public property, say a sidewalk in front of a person house and say whatever you want.

Whether one likes that or not is irrelevant.
3:30 in the morning with a bullhorn?

9mm.
There might be some noise ordinances,

You can stand on the street corner and scream helplessly at the sky until you go horse. But when you start invading someone's property or harassing them at their home, you're crossing the line, and if you don't think so then tell us all where you live, we'll all show up with bull horns and stand outside your single wide, run down trailer and harass you. See how you like it.

You can stand on public property, say a sidewalk in front of a person house and say whatever you want.

Whether one likes that or not is irrelevant.
3:30 in the morning with a bullhorn?

9mm.
There might be some noise ordinances,
I use a silencer after 10PM.

Video at the link.
The only thing different between Hitlers Brown Shirters and Bernie’s Brown Shirters is Hitlers had better looking uniforms.

The police have been called multiple times now on supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) over a series of protests targeting officials in the Democratic Party. A video posted online Wednesday shows one of these protests by self-styled “Berners,” who showed up late Friday night with a bullhorn and a flashlight at the house of the chair of Nevada’s Democratic Party to issue warnings against conspiring to undermine Sanders in next day’s caucuses.

In the video, which was initially live-streamed on her personal Facebook page and has since been posted on Twitter, Maria Estrada, a Los Angeles-based “Berner,” stands outside the home of William McCurdy, chair of the Nevada Democratic Party, at around 11 p.m. Friday night and makes a series of declarations through a bullhorn while shining her flashlight on the house. Another “Berner” films the protest, which, as Politico notes, is one of “at least three” such protests targeting individuals in recent days.

“William McCurdy, Chair of the Nevada Democratic Party, I want to make sure that you understand why we’re here!” Estrada declares. “I want to make sure that you know that we do not want to see the 2016 election.”

Twitter
Democrats eagerly opened that can of worms and their media have spent a full 40 months feeding them lies to stoke their rage. Now the angry worms have turned on their masters. Karma, baby!!! :lol:

Congressional Leaders Criticize Maxine Waters For Urging Confrontation

Video at the link.
The only thing different between Hitlers Brown Shirters and Bernie’s Brown Shirters is Hitlers had better looking uniforms.

The police have been called multiple times now on supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) over a series of protests targeting officials in the Democratic Party. A video posted online Wednesday shows one of these protests by self-styled “Berners,” who showed up late Friday night with a bullhorn and a flashlight at the house of the chair of Nevada’s Democratic Party to issue warnings against conspiring to undermine Sanders in next day’s caucuses.

In the video, which was initially live-streamed on her personal Facebook page and has since been posted on Twitter, Maria Estrada, a Los Angeles-based “Berner,” stands outside the home of William McCurdy, chair of the Nevada Democratic Party, at around 11 p.m. Friday night and makes a series of declarations through a bullhorn while shining her flashlight on the house. Another “Berner” films the protest, which, as Politico notes, is one of “at least three” such protests targeting individuals in recent days.

“William McCurdy, Chair of the Nevada Democratic Party, I want to make sure that you understand why we’re here!” Estrada declares. “I want to make sure that you know that we do not want to see the 2016 election.”

Twitter
Democrats eagerly opened that can of worms and their media have spent a full 40 months feeding them lies to stoke their rage. Now the angry worms have turned on their masters. Karma, baby!!! :lol:

Congressional Leaders Criticize Maxine Waters For Urging Confrontation
Circular firing squad.

Forum List

Back