Bernie Sanders To Launch Presidential Campaign

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Happy days are here again the clouds above are clear again, lets sing a song of cheer again, HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!

EVERY SINGLE NICKLE I CAN FIND, I WILL GIVE TO THIS MAN AND HIS CAMPAIGN.....THE HAPPIEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAMNED YEAR LONG......BERNIE SANDERS FOR PRESIDENT.........FUCK YOU HILLARY!!~!!!!

upload_2015-4-28_19-12-30.jpeg

Happy days are here again the clouds above are clear again, lets sing a song of cheer again, HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!

EVERY SINGLE NICKLE I CAN FIND, I WILL GIVE TO THIS MAN AND HIS CAMPAIGN.....THE HAPPIEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAMNED YEAR LONG......BERNIE SANDERS FOR PRESIDENT.........FUCK YOU HILLARY!!~!!!!

View attachment 40520

Quit equivocating and tell us what you think. ;)

I wish it were a realistic shot but at least if this gives him any extra exposure to be heard on the issues, he's got points that nobody else will touch, so to that extent any campaigning he does will elevate the dialogue.

I think he oughta run for the Republican nomination at the same time.

• Banned

View attachment 40520

I wish it were a realistic shot but at least if this gives him any extra exposure to be heard on the issues, he's got points that nobody else will touch, so to that extent any campaigning he does will elevate the dialogue.

Being an independent, I say Bernie all the way and yes he will elevate the progressive side of discussions......he has too much of a brain to run on the right!!

View attachment 40520

Free fried chicken for everybody who votes for him!

View attachment 40520

I think you miss the point. Conservatives differ on who they think would make the best president, but we're nearly all opposed to dynasties. And if you think we hate Hillary, we hate Bush even more, the asshole who threatens to lose us yet another presidential election because it should be clear by now that Leftist Republicans do not win. Yet he's going to get all the money from the demonic U.S. Chamber of Commerce who wants to let cheap labor into this country no matter who it hurts.

We're hoping for a groundswell of Americans on both sides to reject dynastic presidents and give new, younger, more vibrant candidates a chance.

View attachment 40520

I think you miss the point. Conservatives differ on who they think would make the best president, but we're nearly all opposed to dynasties. And if you think we hate Hillary, we hate Bush even more, the asshole who threatens to lose us yet another presidential election because it should be clear by now that Leftist Republicans do not win. Yet he's going to get all the money from the demonic U.S. Chamber of Commerce who wants to let cheap labor into this country no matter who it hurts.

We're hoping for a groundswell of Americans on both sides to reject dynastic presidents and give new, younger, more vibrant candidates a chance.

Corporate America appoints Presidents. They want either Hilary or Jeb.

View attachment 40520

Corporate America appoints Presidents. They want either Hilary or Jeb.

People were so sick of Leftist Republicans that 4 million voters decided not to vote when Romney was running. If we get yet another Leftist shoved down our throats by the goddamned U.S. Chamber of Commerce, even more won't show up. I'll always vote, but I'm voting 3rd party again if that asshole Bush is nominated.

Fuck him. Seriously.

Forum List

Back