Bernie Sanders explains Free Education

Sure! Every kid goes to Harvard and Yale! They will have to expand their campuses just a little to handle the mass rush!

It was just 40 secs, but apparently too long for you to keep your focus;

It is not "every", it is "the hardest worker", will go to harward and yale, which is what is fair imho...

They already do! The hardest workers get scholarships like my daughter did. I have paid next to nothing for her to get a 4-year degree.

I dont understand it, why are you opposing it then?

It is a solution in search of a problem that does not exist!

It actually is a big problem because you have a system in place which works that can be expanded to a lot more people in a much more efficient way, so we get much better output.

So you agree the free education based on hard working and success works, but don't want to institutionalize it, and why, because you dont like democrats?

Please name a kid that works hard and doesn't have the money to go to school that doesn't qualify for government grants already!

My daughter is on a full-ride scholarship and gets paid to go to school. She also gets state money because of the good grades she made in high school and college and her ACT scores. She attends a state university and is making money!

It was just 40 secs, but apparently too long for you to keep your focus;

It is not "every", it is "the hardest worker", will go to harward and yale, which is what is fair imho...

They already do! The hardest workers get scholarships like my daughter did. I have paid next to nothing for her to get a 4-year degree.

It actually is a big problem because you have a system in place which works that can be expanded to a lot more people in a much more efficient way, so we get much better output.

So you agree the free education based on hard working and success works, but don't want to institutionalize it, and why, because you dont like democrats?

Please name a kid that works hard and doesn't have the money to go to school that doesn't qualify for government grants already!

My daughter is on a full-ride scholarship and gets paid to go to school. She also gets state money because of the good grades she made in high school and college and her ACT scores. She attends a state university and is making money!

Why, will you pay their tuition?

There is a difference in application between scholarship and guarantee of education for hard working students. A very big difference.

So you like the idea, but oppose to change the way it is being applied.

Thats fine, you dont have to agree with everything, at least you are not one of those selfish ones who dont care about anybody else but themselves and their pockets...

[QUOTE Oh, and when good old communist Bernie raises taxes to 90% on millionaires, what do you think will happen? They all move to other countries and YOU get stuck with the bill. Congratulations.[/QUOTE]

No one will be able to afford a car dealership, local construction company or any other business that requires much capital investment. Even a McDonalds store might require a mid seven figure investment.

There is a difference in application between scholarship and guarantee of education for hard working students. A very big difference.

Thats fine, you dont have to agree with everything, at least you are not one of those selfish ones who dont care about anybody else but themselves and their pockets...

How is there an difference in application between scholarships and guarantee of education for hard working students any different? Are you going to continue paying for a college student that puts forth minimal effort and has a crappy GPA?

My daughter is a senior and on academic probation because she severely sprained her ankle and wasn't able to attend classes for safety reasons. She had a 2.0 GPA for one semester! Do you think that student Jose Doe should have their tuition paid because he "works hard"? How do you define "hard working"?

How is there an difference in application between scholarships and guarantee of education for hard working students any different? Are you going to continue paying for a college student that puts forth minimal effort and has a crappy GPA?

My daughter is a senior and on academic probation because she severely sprained her ankle and wasn't able to attend classes for safety reasons. She had a 2.0 GPA for one semester! Do you think that student Jose Doe should have their tuition paid because he "works hard"? How do you define "hard working"?

Hard working means, good grades. If no good grades, you leave the seat to a better student.

Current situation keeps the 2.0 GPA student on that seat, as long as he/she pays. Thats wrong... Thats the difference.

Hard working means, good grades. If no good grades, you leave the seat to a better student.

Current situation keeps the 2.0 GPA student on that seat, as long as he/she pays. Thats wrong... Thats the difference.

Have you ever actually attended college? You have some very bizarre misconceptions about your typical college student.

What a fucking nightmare to have the possibility of a Hillary Clinton presidency or a Bernie Sanders presidency.

being that the government will be paying for the education will they also dictate what majors will have to be taken in order to control the supply and demand? Is supply and demand why the student's are having a hard time finding jobs? I can see now what was meant about the Communist Countries assigning people to certain jobs.

Forum List

Back