Ben Shapiro: Why I’m Leaving California

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Like me, he wisely fled. Hits most of the key points without mentioning 49 other states have electricity and drinking water and don’t let their State burn all year. He’s taking his 75 employees with him as well as all of the taxes him and his employees paid.

“....... And still, the state legislature is dominated by Democrats. California is not on a trajectory toward recovery; it is on a trajectory toward oblivion. Taxpayers are moving out -- now including my family and my company. In 2019, before the pandemic and the widespread rioting and looting, outmigration jumped 38%, rising for the seventh straight year. That number will increase again this year.

I want my kids to grow up safe. I want them to grow up in a community with a future, with more freedom and safety than I grew up with. California makes that impossible. So, goodbye, Golden State. Thanks for the memories.”

It's not just him but I think it's funny why anyone thinks anyone cares where they live.

First the "Progressives" ruin the local school district, then the ruin the city council, then they ruin the city, then they ruin the state.......then they ruin the country

If not for Progressives, then things would be back like they were in 1776, with slavery, women and landless men unable to vote, etc.
We should thank Progressives.
If they had not invented things like unions, then the only alternative would have been communism.

California hears nasally little weasel Ben Shapiro is leaving, rejoicing ensues...

Wait till Ben finds out they really don't like Jews in Jesusland.

Democrats are the ones who hate Jews, Grand Lizard. How is anyone that stupid? It's Christians who strongly support Israel. You thought it was Democrats? LOL, writing a sentence to you using the words "you thought" ... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

First the "Progressives" ruin the local school district, then the ruin the city council, then they ruin the city, then they ruin the state.......then they ruin the country

If not for Progressives, then things would be back like they were in 1776, with slavery, women and landless men unable to vote, etc.
If they had not invented things like unions, then the only alternative would have been communism.

The progressives who did that have nothing in common with the Marxists who call themselves progressive today. The progressives today are authoritarians who destroy anyone not in lock step agreement with their oppressive ideology

It's not just him but I think it's funny why anyone thinks anyone cares where they live.

The article is about the issues with Kalifornia, not really where he lives. How can you be so utterly stupid that you didn't grasp that? Government schools, huh?

When you make something about yourself the rest goes out the window.

The article is about the issues with Kalifornia, not really where he lives. How can you be so utterly stupid that you didn't grasp that? Government schools, huh?

When you make something about yourself the rest goes out the window.

For stupid people like you, you mean when they disagree with your cult Democrat ideology the rest goes out the window. If he was leaving Texas you'd have suddenly gotten it

^^ Someone doesn’t know their history. You can thank Republicans for ending slavery. Although for Democrats slavery has turned into welfare checks and high crime in the inner cities keeping blacks under control for votes.

Forum List

Back