Ben Hur (2010)

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
This was originally a mini-series, and Prime video has turned it into a movie (3:09)

I would give this a solid 3 out of 4 stars, it suffers slightly from a low budget set, and the palace intrigue at the start of the movie can be slow at times, but the movie literally gets better as it goes, and kept my attention for the entire 3 hours. I would recommend it regardless, and if you want to see a period piece that is well acted, this is worth your time.

I don't want to put out any spoilers, in case you have forgotten the 1959 version, and I pretty much had forgotten all the details of the Charlton Heston classic, which made this even more interesting.

This was originally a mini-series, and Prime video has turned it into a movie (3:09)

I would give this a solid 3 out of 4 stars, it suffers slightly from a low budget set, and the palace intrigue at the start of the movie can be slow at times, but the movie literally gets better as it goes, and kept my attention for the entire 3 hours. I would recommend it regardless, and if you want to see a period piece that is well acted, this is worth your time.

I don't want to put out any spoilers, in case you have forgotten the 1959 version, and I pretty much had forgotten all the details of the Charlton Heston classic, which made this even more interesting.

First problem right off the bat.
They chose an actor that is 5'10" and weighs a 170 lbs.
He is a shrimp.

Nothing beats Charlton Heston

When unwashed they all stink the same.
wrongkiddo.png

Forum List

Back