Ben Carson takes the lead in new national poll

Bob Whitaker for President

Chance in hell of winning? Nope. He knows that. I know that. Doesn't matter to me. This country will get another president that cares about the 1% and no one else so why waste my vote on any of them? I will vote for my racial interests and for someone that advocates for them.

That website doesn't tell me anything about your guy's stance on the issues you listed above when discussing Carson. How does he stand on Gitmo, health care and Jesus?

Not a chance in hell I am voting for the man that thinks the government has the right to tell people that they MUST get vaccinations...not a chance in hell I am voting for him,not a chance in hell he becomes president and not a chance in hell I am getting vaccines. I would vote for that bitch Hillary before I voted for Carson.

Vaccines? That's the main reason you dislike Carson? Any other reasons?
Opposing vaccines if not enough to oppose a candidate? WTF.

Not a chance in hell I am voting for the man that thinks the government has the right to tell people that they MUST get vaccinations...not a chance in hell I am voting for him,not a chance in hell he becomes president and not a chance in hell I am getting vaccines. I would vote for that bitch Hillary before I voted for Carson.

I'm not sure what you are asking, exactly. I was simply digging at Odium to come out and tell us that he'd never vote for a ******. I like messing with the idiot.

But.....if you are one of the freaks who thinks vaccines are a bad thing.....I'll happily turn my attention toward mocking you.

It might not be so much the opposition to the forced vaccine as it is opposition to the thought that government can force you to do something to your body that you dont want. Where will this end? once the door is open everyone and everything is free to walk through. Mandatory sterilization? Mandatory psychotic drugs?
as far a voting for hillary instead consider the fact that she has already stepped up to the do as we say plate, she voted for and supports obamacare. Pay it or else. We need an administration that understands people have the God given right to lead their own lives.
Dont want a vaccine? fine, I dont think the government can force them on you, but the government can restrict access to schools for those families that choose not to vaccinate their children.

Bob Whitaker for President

Chance in hell of winning? Nope. He knows that. I know that. Doesn't matter to me. This country will get another president that cares about the 1% and no one else so why waste my vote on any of them? I will vote for my racial interests and for someone that advocates for them.

That website doesn't tell me anything about your guy's stance on the issues you listed above when discussing Carson. How does he stand on Gitmo, health care and Jesus?
That's because his ONLY stance is exposing white genocide and getting the word out about it. That's all. The American Freedom Party has done robocalls in 3 states and we are expanding that at a faster rate. He has absolutely no intentions of winning and was NEVER under the impression he would win.

Yes it is. As president he would have considerable sway over congress and especially his party....no need to take a chance.

It might not be so much the opposition to the forced vaccine as it is opposition to the thought that government can force you to do something to your body that you dont want. Where will this end? once the door is open everyone and everything is free to walk through. Mandatory sterilization? Mandatory psychotic drugs?
as far a voting for hillary instead consider the fact that she has already stepped up to the do as we say plate, she voted for and supports obamacare. Pay it or else. We need an administration that understands people have the God given right to lead their own lives.
Dont want a vaccine? fine, I dont think the government can force them on you, but the government can restrict access to schools for those families that choose not to vaccinate their children.

You are one of the freaks, yes? You see mandatory vaccines as a slippery slope toward sterilization? Awesome. God given right MY ASS. There is no god and if you don't vaccinate your kids....you don't get to join the rest of us in the advanced world.

You are one of the freaks, yes? You see mandatory vaccines as a slippery slope toward sterilization? Awesome. God given right MY ASS. There is no god and if you don't vaccinate your kids....you don't get to join the rest of us in the advanced world.
So its ok to dictate what one does with their body when you agree with it, like a vaccine, but not ok to dictate what one does with their body when you disagree with doing so, like, restricting abortion. (which is really only refusing to pay for it)
you are a hypocrite.

So its ok to dictate what one does with their body when you agree with it, like a vaccine, but not ok to dictate what one does with their body when you disagree with doing so, like, restricting abortion. (which is really only refusing to pay for it)
you are a hypocrite.

No, you weirdo. You not vaccinating your kids endangers the rest of us. You want to be left alone to that degree......move your dumb ass to Somalia. This shit is not controversial to anyone who isn't a complete jerkoff or a complete idiot.

you are a hypocrite.

No, you weirdo. You not vaccinating your kids endangers the rest of us. You want to be left alone to that degree......move your dumb ass to Somalia. This shit is not controversial to anyone who isn't a complete jerkoff or a complete idiot.
How the fuck is it going to endanger a liberal anyway? You all dont even go to school. You just wait till you can get welfare and live your life on that.

you are a hypocrite.

How the fuck is it going to endanger a liberal anyway? You all dont even go to school. You just wait till you can get welfare and live your life on that.

Awesome. You rock.

you are a hypocrite.

Awesome. You rock.
Awesome, You're a hypocritical idiot.

you are a hypocrite.

Why does it endanger you if you are vaccinated? Don't feel to comfortable that those vaccines are doing their job eh?

you are a hypocrite.

Awesome. You rock.
Awesome, You're a hypocritical idiot.

Of course. And I'm on welfare and didn't educate my kids. I sired them just before the government forced sterilization.

you are a hypocrite.

Why does it endanger you if you are vaccinated? Don't feel to comfortable that those vaccines are doing their job eh?

There's the high level thinking I've come to expect from you. Perfect.

you are a hypocrite.

There's the high level thinking I've come to expect from you. Perfect.
Nice reply as usual. Nothing new from the peanut gallery just regurgitated crap from the media and government.

you are a hypocrite.

How strange than that rightards whine that higher education is Liberal?

you are a hypocrite.

How strange than that rightards whine that higher education is Liberal?

Isn't that something! Anything is possible in upside-down backward land.

Congratulations to Ben! Can't get too much better than this, the #1 and #2 man swapping positions, only makes the team stronger. But on the sensible side you have to look within the poll for real answers.

"The October poll, conducted from Sept. 26 to Oct. 1, (FIVE DAYS???) included only 377 registered voters who are said to be Republican or registered independents who lean toward the Republican Party, with a margin of error of +/- 5 percentage points. " We know that whoever PAID for this poll, they don't do polls out of the goodness of their hearts, someone has to pay, may or may not have had a hard on for Trump. WE also know that IBD wants anyone but Trump at this point, (read their Op eds, and columnists) as does K Street, Wall Street, and out of sight hedge fund operators.

From the poll we also learn a STARTLING FACT that RYAN is running for president and has a 3% share!...

WEBprez100515_345.gif.cms

Now that will have to be SPINNED, but it is interesting that a supposed poll of this kind could make a MISTAKE like that...No ONE proofreads anymore?

Also interesting that...
Trump is at 33% in the latest Reuters poll.
Reuters Polling

BTW, Carson is second in Reuters poll with 11%!

You also have to look realistically at the amount of people that show up for a Trump and Carson Rally.... We know Trump has pulled as many as a 20-30,000 depending on whose news report yo read, but I haven't seen anywhere near 10% of that figure for Ben...I do hope he picks that up, as it does make HEADLINE NEWS and that is what the LOW INFORMATION VOTER is drawn to.

I don't care how "valid" the outfit is, when a poll has a 15-point swing from two other polls taken the same week (with larger samples!!), you have to conclude that either it's simply a terrible poll and throw it out, or, more likely . . . well I've already discussed that!

Congratulations to Ben! Can't get too much better than this, the #1 and #2 man swapping positions, only makes the team stronger. But on the sensible side you have to look within the poll for real answers.

"The October poll, conducted from Sept. 26 to Oct. 1, (FIVE DAYS???) included only 377 registered voters who are said to be Republican or registered independents who lean toward the Republican Party, with a margin of error of +/- 5 percentage points. " We know that whoever PAID for this poll, they don't do polls out of the goodness of their hearts, someone has to pay, may or may not have had a hard on for Trump. WE also know that IBD wants anyone but Trump at this point, (read their Op eds, and columnists) as does K Street, Wall Street, and out of sight hedge fund operators.

From the poll we also learn a STARTLING FACT that RYAN is running for president and has a 3% share!...

WEBprez100515_345.gif.cms

Now that will have to be SPINNED, but it is interesting that a supposed poll of this kind could make a MISTAKE like that...No ONE proofreads anymore?

Also interesting that...
Trump is at 33% in the latest Reuters poll.
Reuters Polling

BTW, Carson is second in Reuters poll with 11%!

You also have to look realistically at the amount of people that show up for a Trump and Carson Rally.... We know Trump has pulled as many as a 20-30,000 depending on whose news report yo read, but I haven't seen anywhere near 10% of that figure for Ben...I do hope he picks that up, as it does make HEADLINE NEWS and that is what the LOW INFORMATION VOTER is drawn to.

I don't care how "valid" the outfit is, when a poll has a 15-point swing from two other polls taken the same week (with larger samples!!), you have to conclude that either it's simply a terrible poll and throw it out, or, more likely . . . well I've already discussed that!

I agree. The poll showing Carson in the lead looks fishy. I don't trust that piece of crap at all. In fact, what has Carson done t justify having the lead.

On the other hand, trump has stomped on the same issues and presented plans. Haven't seen the media jump on any of Trump's "gaffe" of late.

Maybe Trump needs to put another shoe up in the media's PC Butt?

Forum List

Back