Ben Carson refers to slaves as "immigrants"

You dont know what you are talking about. Obama is the descendant of the first officially recognized slave in the US.

Are you being facetious? Provide the genealogy report, I'll wait.
One should research before making wild claims when they have no clue of their claims validity.

Obama descended from slave ancestor

"Punch is known to historians because of a 1647 Virginia court decree that made him the first recorded African in the state’s history to be legally “enslaved for life.”
You said America, now you post State of Virginia.

First slave owner in America was a black man.
Probably related to Obama.
No dummy the first slave owner was a white guy that owned Punch. Virginia is in America retard. America is a country not a state.
Meet Anthony Johnson, first slave owner in America.
View attachment 116122

Weatherman
Educating the left since 1978
BTW dipshit. Thats not Anthony Johnson thats Lewis Hayden. Your alternate facts from your auxiliary universe have made you look like a retarded jackass once again.

Lewis Hayden - Wikipedia

I am not impressed by your narrative. I doubt White men and women were chained below deck in such a manner as the African slaves typically were. Another important distinction is that these prisoners looked just like their captors...their countrymen! It is far harder to dehumanize a person when they look just like YOU...or,when they produce little children that look just like YOURS. The ultimate motive for the Australian experiment was to settle the continent. Convicts were shipped with their families and, eventually most were freed and given land grants.
1) It's not my narrative. It's a direct quote from the History link.

2) No surprise you are not impressed with facts that don't fit your worldview.

3) Your choice to believe the only people brutalized by their fellow mankind were some of your own ancestors. Your choice to completely disregard all other human history in favor of both your own narrative and your desire to wallow in victimization.

Calling slaves "immigrants" is a euphemism. There's a difference between those who chose to come here and those who were kidnapped and brought here. A vast difference.
No one is denying that. Still, per the definition, "immigrant" applies to slaves, indentured servants and prisoners as well as those who came to the US of their own free will.

Look at Australia's Botany Bay. Immigrants or not? They
were immigrants, albeit unwilling ones.

First Australian penal colony established - Jan 26, 1788 - HISTORY.com
JANUARY 26, 1788 : FIRST AUSTRALIAN PENAL COLONY ESTABLISHED

The first 736 convicts banished from England to Australia land in Botany Bay. Over the next 60 years, approximately 50,000 criminals were transported from Great Britain to the “land down under,” in one of the strangest episodes in criminal-justice history.

The accepted wisdom of the upper and ruling classes in 18th century England was that criminals were inherently defective. Thus, they could not be rehabilitated and simply required separation from the genetically pure and law-abiding citizens. Accordingly, lawbreakers had to be either killed or exiled, since prisons were too expensive. With the American victory in the Revolutionary War, transgressors could no longer be shipped off across the Atlantic, and the English looked for a colony in the other direction.

Captain Arthur Phillip, a tough but fair career naval officer, was charged with setting up the first penal colony in Australia. The convicts were chained beneath the deck during the entire hellish six-month voyage. The first voyage claimed the lives of nearly 10 percent of the prisoners, which remarkably proved to be a rather good rate. On later trips, up to a third of the unwilling passengers died on the way. These were not hardened criminals by any measure; only a small minority were transported for violent offenses. Among the first group was a 70-year-old woman who had stolen cheese to eat.

Although not confined behind bars, most convicts in Australia had an extremely tough life. The guards who volunteered for duty in Australia seemed to be driven by exceptional sadism. Even small violations of the rules could result in a punishment of 100 lashes by the cat o’nine tails. It was said that blood was usually drawn after five lashes and convicts ended up walking home in boots filled with their own blood–that is, if they were able to walk at all.

Convicts who attempted to escape were sent to tiny Norfolk Island, 600 miles east of Australia, where the conditions were even more inhumane. The only hope of escape from the horror of Norfolk Island was a “game” in which groups of three prisoners drew straws. The short straw was killed as painlessly as possible and a judge was then shipped in to put the other two on trial, one playing the role of killer, the other as witness.

The definition of the word"immigrant" does not specifically include slave or, more precisely, the transport of African slaves to the Americas, As stated previously, Whites of the era regarded Africans as subhumans on a par with animals. That distinction separated them from human permutations such as prisoners or servants.
As slaves in Christian America, Blacks were stripped of their humanity and all the accompanying benefits afforded to "humans," including the status of being an immigrant or even the potential of becoming a citizen.
Unlike the White UK prisoners shipped off to Australia wit their humanity intact, African slaves in the Americas were there at the leisure of White men who owned their bodies and subsequently, after years of subjugation, even the minds of many. The UK expatriates sent to Australia were still White human and free.
The definition of the word immigrant says specifically...

im·mi·grant
ˈiməɡrənt/
noun
  1. a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

The enslaved didnt come. They were brought by force.

The only Africans that ever came of their own free will were the ones that came from West Africa prior to Columbus getting here and the ones that navigated his ships. The Taíno even told Columbus they traded with Africans prior to his arrival.

Idk what history you've been reading but. :cuckoo: Like Africans could navigate the high seas before Columbus. :laugh2:

I dub thee: "Black Bizarro"
Why be racist like Asclepias? Dubbing him simply "bizarro" is sufficient and true. :D

As for Africans sailing the high seas, I don't know, but there's a lot of empty space in the history books between the evolution of modern mankind and written history. A gap of 10,000 years covers a lot of time. Since Africa is the cradle of humanity, it wouldn't surprise me if, like the evidence of both the Polynesians crossing the Pacific to South America and the Vikings crossing the Atlantic to America, that our ancestral Africans didn't also journey far from their own continent.

Slaves came here as involuntary immigrants, but they still were immigrants.

I had sex with plenty of white women and even got one pregnant and I never married any of them. You do realize you can have sex without being married even back then right? How [frigging] sheltered are you?

You're talking about is as it's some kind of achievement.

Let me ask you... was it consensual?

Barrack Hussein Obama called them immigrants. Spare us your outrage over Carson. We have video.

[\CLOSED]
Lets see it.

Obama also referred to slaves as 'immigrants'

your right, Slaves are not immigrants because they have not voluntarily emmigrated. Obama, makes a distinction though in his speech by saying they were immigrants in "their own way".

Carson made a distinction as well by saying they came in the bottom of a slave ship. Both of them were pointing out the obvious. they were Slaves. All this outrage though? its just childish games and you guys know it. Got to have your fun one way or another though.

Maybe the outrage over Carson was something else about his speech, seeing as how he and Obama both said the same thing. Maybe carson forgot to mention what a racist, horrible place the US is , and that's what's throwing the Left over the edge on this? don't know, still seems kind of a mystery to me.

Barrack Hussein Obama called them immigrants. Spare us your outrage over Carson. We have video.

[\CLOSED]
Lets see it.

your right, Slaves are not immigrants because they have not voluntarily emmigrated. Obama, makes a distinction though in his speech by saying they were immigrants in "their own way".

Carson made a distinction as well by saying they came in the bottom of a slave ship. Both of them were pointing out the obvious. they were Slaves. All this outrage though? its just childish games and you guys know it. Got to have your fun one way or another though.

Maybe the outrage over Carson was something else about his speech, seeing as how he and Obama both said the same thing. Maybe carson forgot to mention what a racist, horrible place the US is , and that's what's throwing the Left over the edge on this? don't know, still seems kind of a mystery to me.
I'm not outraged. I just said he was an idiot. I am used to him dancing for whites so i wasnt surprised at all. Its inherently dangerous for people to start claiming slaves were immigrants particularly in the way Carson did it. That fool even said they "worked for way less". It tends to obscure the cruel nature of the slavery here in the US. In his defense he was smart enough to back track and clarify his statements.

Again no they didnt say the same thing. People that claim that have a terrible time with comprehension.

Last edited:
You dont know what you are talking about. Obama is the descendant of the first officially recognized slave in the US.

From what recesses of your colon did you pull that one from? His white ancestor was the first US slave?
Who said the ancestor I am referring to is white?

Because on his father's side they are Kenyan. I.E: Not American. The part of Obama that has American ancestry are white loony Communists.

Obama is an American because he was born in America. I don't give a rats ass where his parents came from. He is 100% American just like (you?)

No. One of my parents is 5th generation American, and the other is 6th or 7th. Obama's dad was never an American citizen.

Back to the birther, baby! He was born in Kenya. :lmao:
As I said, Obama,you and anyone else with a US birth certificate is an American by birth. Believe what you will, your believe doesn't mean a damn thing without proof!

I had sex with plenty of white women and even got one pregnant and I never married any of them. You do realize you can have sex without being married even back then right? How [frigging] sheltered are you?

It was an achievement. It would have been very easy for me to marry a white woman since I had so many as sex partners. I was able to keep my head straight and marry a Black Goddess instead of settling for some easy pussy. I consider that a great achievement.

Sometimes it was consensual. Other times I was just too tired to make them stop having sex with me so I gave in.

It was an achievement. It would have been very easy for me to marry a white woman since I had so many as sex partners. I was able to keep my head straight and marry a Black Goddess instead of settling for some easy pussy.

Sometimes it was consensual. Other times I was just too tired to make them stop having sex with me so I gave in.

Riiiight... whatever floeat your boat. Keep rubbing it.

I bet you're eyes were red while tapping all that white pussy.

It was an achievement. It would have been very easy for me to marry a white woman since I had so many as sex partners. I was able to keep my head straight and marry a Black Goddess instead of settling for some easy pussy.

Riiiight... whatever floeat your boat.

Sometimes my eyes were red from lack of sleep. I grant you that. White women are tenacious in their quest for long time sex.

Sometimes my eyes were red from lack of sleep. I grant you that. White women are tenacious in their quest for long time sex.

Yeah, and most of the times from the pepper spray.

Yeah, and most of the times from the pepper spray.
Never had sex with pepper spray. No wonder white women dont like you. You are into some weird stuff.

[\CLOSED]
Lets see it.

I'm not outraged. I just said he was an idiot. I am used to him dancing for whites so i wasnt surprised at all. Its inherently dangerous for people to start claiming slaves were immigrants particularly in the way Carson did it. That fool even said they "worked for way less". It tends to obscure the cruel nature of the slavery here in the US. In his defense he was smart enough to back track and clarify his statements.

Again no they didnt say the same thing. People that claim that have a terrible time with comprehension.

You weren't outraged, but some were. I'm just saying I thought it was overblown because its the over all message of the speech that really counts. Yeah, they worked for way less... they worked for nothing and maybe some food. Nobody is trying to say slavery was good. He was just giving a political speech trying to say this is a land of opportunity. But whatever, everybody has their opinion. i cant go in circles here anymore.

[\CLOSED]
Lets see it.

You weren't outraged, but some were. I'm just saying I thought it was overblown because its the over all message of the speech that really counts. Yeah, they worked for way less... they worked for nothing and maybe some food. Nobody is trying to say slavery was good. He was just giving a political speech trying to say this is a land of opportunity. But whatever, everybody has their opinion. i cant go in circles here anymore.
I believe that being white you simply dont understand the impact of that comment. It pretty much kills the rest of his speech. It waters down the reality of the Black experience in this country into something nice and cuddly instead of something that should be remembered with resolve to never, ever let happen again.

Forum List

Back