Ben Carson refers to slaves as "immigrants"

Are you being facetious? Provide the genealogy report, I'll wait.
One should research before making wild claims when they have no clue of their claims validity.

Obama descended from slave ancestor

"Punch is known to historians because of a 1647 Virginia court decree that made him the first recorded African in the state’s history to be legally “enslaved for life.”

Lmfao ya because slave era Virginia allowed white women to marry black slaves right? What a laughable load of horseshit propaganda, interracial marriage wasn't legalized in Virginia until 1967 you dumb fuck.
I had sex with plenty of white women and even got one pregnant and I never married any of them. You do realize you can have sex without being married even back then right?

Ancesty.com laughably claims they were married you stupid fuck.
Where does it say they were married and even if they were show me something that proves they were not married.

Genealogical research indicates that some time in the 1630s, Punch married a white woman, likely also an indentured servant.

Anastasia Harman, Natalie D. Cottrill, Paul C. Reed, and Joseph Shumway (2012). "Documenting President Barack Obama’s maternal African-American ancestry: tracing his mother’s Bunch ancestry to the first slave in America", Ancestry.com, 16 July 2012.

I can't prove a negative.

One should research before making wild claims when they have no clue of their claims validity.

"Punch is known to historians because of a 1647 Virginia court decree that made him the first recorded African in the state’s history to be legally “enslaved for life.”

"It was discovered by a team of four genealogists from Ancestry.com whose findings from two years of work were released in a report Monday.

a lot of context and circumstantial evidence”

Bwahaha, so instead of admitting failure, they went for a Hail Mary, baby! :badgrin:

Obama’s purported link to early-American slave is latest twist in family tree
They used DNA dummy. How stupid do you feel? :laugh:

They used Y-DNA you [foolish] idiot, they traced him back to a common ancestor in sub Saharan Africa where every person on the planet can trace their genetic lineage. Their argument is based on one thing, Bunch sounds like Punch, that is the totality of their evidence.

I dont care what DNA they used. I think you have reading comprehension problems. They traced it back to Punch who was in the US. Punch is the Y-DNA How [frigging] stupid are you?
laugh.gif

Really where did they get Punchs DNA to compare it to you [dumbass]? They traced it back to sub Saharan Africa you don't even understand your own source you stupid sucker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lmfao ya because slave era Virginia allowed white women to marry black slaves right? What a laughable load of horseshit propaganda, interracial marriage wasn't legalized in Virginia until 1967 you dumb fuck.
I had sex with plenty of white women and even got one pregnant and I never married any of them. You do realize you can have sex without being married even back then right?

Where does it say they were married and even if they were show me something that proves they were not married.

Genealogical research indicates that some time in the 1630s, Punch married a white woman, likely also an indentured servant.

Anastasia Harman, Natalie D. Cottrill, Paul C. Reed, and Joseph Shumway (2012). "Documenting President Barack Obama’s maternal African-American ancestry: tracing his mother’s Bunch ancestry to the first slave in America", Ancestry.com, 16 July 2012.

Thanks. I love making people provide the evidence that disproves their claim. They were married sometime in the 1630's. So as to your claim they couldnt have been married you again show your lack of education or your inability to understand the concept of time.

Digital History

"During the 1660s and 1670s, Maryland and Virginia adopted laws specifically designed to denigrate blacks. These laws banned interracial marriages and sexual relations and deprived blacks of property. "

"The status of blacks in seventeenth century Virginia was extremely complex. Some were permanently unfree; others, like indentured servants, were allowed to own property and marry and were freed after a term of service. Some were even allowed to testify against whites in court and purchase white servants. In at least one county, black slaves who could prove that they had been baptized successfully sued for their freedom. There was even a surprising degree of tolerance of sexual intermixture and marriages across racial lines."

Actually you can prove a negative. Thats a frequent claim of undereducated people. I will show you how its done. You are not sitting next to me.

"It was discovered by a team of four genealogists from Ancestry.com whose findings from two years of work were released in a report Monday.

Bwahaha, so instead of admitting failure, they went for a Hail Mary, baby! :badgrin:

They used Y-DNA you fucking idiot, they traced him back to a common ancestor in sub Saharan Africa where every person on the planet can trace their genetic lineage. Their argument is based on one thing, Bunch sounds like Punch, that is the totality of their evidence.

I dont care what DNA they used. I think you have reading comprehension problems. They traced it back to Punch who was in the US. Punch is the Y-DNA How fucking stupid are you?
laugh.gif

Really where did they get Punchs DNA to compare it to you dumb fuck? They traced it back to sub Saharan Africa you don't even understand your own source you stupid cock sucker.
You must be really stupid. So youre saying they got DNA from some guy long dead in sub Saharan Africa but they couldnt get DNA from Punch? Where did they get the DNA from the African person you are claiming they used?

Do you even know what y-DNA is?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I did, and I pointed out that your claim was not credible.

How do you feel about Carson "acknowledged he made a mistake".?
I dont care what you consider credible. If you arent satisfied with my answer then all I can suggest is you go bang your head against the wall.

Any conversation with a dishonest lefties (but I repeat myself) IS beating my head against a wall.

You are afraid to answer me honestly, because you are afraid that I will use the truth against you.
I answered you honestly. Dont blame me because you are too stupid to accept my answer.

What do you feel about all the links showing Obama referring to slaves as immigrants?
Which ones? So far no one has shown me Obama referring to the enslaved as immigrants. The closest he got was using a qualifier and saying "in their own way". Do you have anything solid like a transcript where he says what Carson said?

I can tell you that if Obama were to say the same thing my response would be the same.
Still waiting on the proof Obama said the same thing Corral.

Thanks. I love making people provide the evidence that disproves their claim. They were married sometime in the 1630's. So as to your claim they couldnt have been married you again show your lack of education or your inability to understand the concept of time.

Digital History

"During the 1660s and 1670s, Maryland and Virginia adopted laws specifically designed to denigrate blacks. These laws banned interracial marriages and sexual relations and deprived blacks of property. "

"The status of blacks in seventeenth century Virginia was extremely complex. Some were permanently unfree; others, like indentured servants, were allowed to own property and marry and were freed after a term of service. Some were even allowed to testify against whites in court and purchase white servants. In at least one county, black slaves who could prove that they had been baptized successfully sued for their freedom. There was even a surprising degree of tolerance of sexual intermixture and marriages across racial lines."

Actually you can prove a negative. Thats a frequent claim of undereducated people. I will show you how its done. You are not sitting next to me.

What was the name of the white woman he married? The burden of proof is on you to prove they were married you and your source are the ones making the affirmative claim, provide their marriage certificate, in fact provide the woman's name, again I'll wait

I dont care what you consider credible. If you arent satisfied with my answer then all I can suggest is you go bang your head against the wall.

Any conversation with a dishonest lefties (but I repeat myself) IS beating my head against a wall.

You are afraid to answer me honestly, because you are afraid that I will use the truth against you.
I answered you honestly. Dont blame me because you are too stupid to accept my answer.

What do you feel about all the links showing Obama referring to slaves as immigrants?
Which ones? So far no one has shown me Obama referring to the enslaved as immigrants. The closest he got was using a qualifier and saying "in their own way". Do you have anything solid like a transcript where he says what Carson said?

I can tell you that if Obama were to say the same thing my response would be the same.

11 Times Barack Obama Compared Slaves To Immigrants

They used Y-DNA you[foolish] idiot, they traced him back to a common ancestor in sub Saharan Africa where every person on the planet can trace their genetic lineage. Their argument is based on one thing, Bunch sounds like Punch, that is the totality of their evidence.

I dont care what DNA they used. I think you have reading comprehension problems. They traced it back to Punch who was in the US. Punch is the Y-DNA How [frigging] stupid are you?
laugh.gif

Really where did they get Punchs DNA to compare it to you [dumbass]? They traced it back to sub Saharan Africa you don't even understand your own source you stupid ...sucker.
You must be really stupid. So youre saying they got DNA from some guy long dead in sub Saharan Africa but they couldnt get DNA from Punch? Where did they get the DNA from the African person you are claiming they used?

laugh.gif

No you ignorant [fool], they already know what the Y-DNA is from contemporary peoples of sub Saharan Africa they didn't get the comparative DNA from anyone dipshit, they didn't trace the DNA to punch they traced it to sub Saharan Africa, read your own [frigging] sources.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital History

What was the name of the white woman he married? The burden of proof is on you to prove they were married you and your source are the ones making the affirmative claim, provide their marriage certificate, in fact provide the woman's name, again I'll wait
You are going to have to research that yourself if you want to be convinced. I was just letting you know you were under educated and didnt know what you were talking about.

11 Times Barack Obama Compared Slaves To Immigrants
I dont see anything in there that is remotely close to what Carson said.

They used Y-DNA you fucking idiot, they traced him back to a common ancestor in sub Saharan Africa where every person on the planet can trace their genetic lineage. Their argument is based on one thing, Bunch sounds like Punch, that is the totality of their evidence.

I dont care what DNA they used. I think you have reading comprehension problems. They traced it back to Punch who was in the US. Punch is the Y-DNA How fucking stupid are you?
laugh.gif

Really where did they get Punchs DNA to compare it to you dumb fuck? They traced it back to sub Saharan Africa you don't even understand your own source you stupid cock sucker.

laugh.gif

No you ignorant fuck, they already know what the Y-DNA is from contemporary peoples of sub Saharan Africa they didn't get the comparative DNA from anyone dipshit, they didn't trace the DNA to punch they traced it to sub Saharan Africa, read your own fucking sources.
I did read my sources. It says they traced it back to Punch. If it was just DNA commonly shared among people of sub saharan descent then the ancestor could have been anybody and not specifically Punch. You are a fucking idiot.
laugh.gif

Let me help you out. Y-DNA is passed from father to son.

I don't believe in race, dumbass but since I live in a country obsessed by it I have to use the term to converse with you troglodytes. Google it you DMF!

Race has nothing to do with the fact that Obama is not the descendant of slaves you stupid faggot.
You dont know what you are talking about. Obama is the descendant of the first officially recognized slave in the US.

You said America, now you post State of Virginia.

First slave owner in America was a black man.
Probably related to Obama.
No dummy the first slave owner was a white guy that owned Punch. Virginia is in America retard. America is a country not a state.

Race has nothing to do with the fact that Obama is not the descendant of slaves you stupid faggot.
You dont know what you are talking about. Obama is the descendant of the first officially recognized slave in the US.

No dummy the first slave owner was a white guy that owned Punch. Virginia is in America retard. America is a country not a state.
Meet Anthony Johnson, first slave owner in America.
upload_2017-3-9_9-49-37.png

Weatherman
Educating the left since 1978

Calling slaves "immigrants" is a euphemism. There's a difference between those who chose to come here and those who were kidnapped and brought here. A vast difference.
No one is denying that. Still, per the definition, "immigrant" applies to slaves, indentured servants and prisoners as well as those who came to the US of their own free will.

Look at Australia's Botany Bay. Immigrants or not? They
were immigrants, albeit unwilling ones.

First Australian penal colony established - Jan 26, 1788 - HISTORY.com
JANUARY 26, 1788 : FIRST AUSTRALIAN PENAL COLONY ESTABLISHED

The first 736 convicts banished from England to Australia land in Botany Bay. Over the next 60 years, approximately 50,000 criminals were transported from Great Britain to the “land down under,” in one of the strangest episodes in criminal-justice history.

The accepted wisdom of the upper and ruling classes in 18th century England was that criminals were inherently defective. Thus, they could not be rehabilitated and simply required separation from the genetically pure and law-abiding citizens. Accordingly, lawbreakers had to be either killed or exiled, since prisons were too expensive. With the American victory in the Revolutionary War, transgressors could no longer be shipped off across the Atlantic, and the English looked for a colony in the other direction.

Captain Arthur Phillip, a tough but fair career naval officer, was charged with setting up the first penal colony in Australia. The convicts were chained beneath the deck during the entire hellish six-month voyage. The first voyage claimed the lives of nearly 10 percent of the prisoners, which remarkably proved to be a rather good rate. On later trips, up to a third of the unwilling passengers died on the way. These were not hardened criminals by any measure; only a small minority were transported for violent offenses. Among the first group was a 70-year-old woman who had stolen cheese to eat.

Although not confined behind bars, most convicts in Australia had an extremely tough life. The guards who volunteered for duty in Australia seemed to be driven by exceptional sadism. Even small violations of the rules could result in a punishment of 100 lashes by the cat o’nine tails. It was said that blood was usually drawn after five lashes and convicts ended up walking home in boots filled with their own blood–that is, if they were able to walk at all.

Convicts who attempted to escape were sent to tiny Norfolk Island, 600 miles east of Australia, where the conditions were even more inhumane. The only hope of escape from the horror of Norfolk Island was a “game” in which groups of three prisoners drew straws. The short straw was killed as painlessly as possible and a judge was then shipped in to put the other two on trial, one playing the role of killer, the other as witness.

The definition of the word"immigrant" does not specifically include slave or, more precisely, the transport of African slaves to the Americas, As stated previously, Whites of the era regarded Africans as subhumans on a par with animals. That distinction separated them from human permutations such as prisoners or servants.
As slaves in Christian America, Blacks were stripped of their humanity and all the accompanying benefits afforded to "humans," including the status of being an immigrant or even the potential of becoming a citizen.
Unlike the White UK prisoners shipped off to Australia wit their humanity intact, African slaves in the Americas were there at the leisure of White men who owned their bodies and subsequently, after years of subjugation, even the minds of many. The UK expatriates sent to Australia were still White human and free.

View attachment 116122

Weatherman
You are under educated yourself so please stop spreading misinformation from your auxiliary universe.. Hugh Gwyn is the first official slave owner in the US and I have more than a picture and my opinion as proof.

Was the First Slave Owner in America a Black Man?

Last edited:
Calling slaves "immigrants" is a euphemism. There's a difference between those who chose to come here and those who were kidnapped and brought here. A vast difference.
No one is denying that. Still, per the definition, "immigrant" applies to slaves, indentured servants and prisoners as well as those who came to the US of their own free will.

Look at Australia's Botany Bay. Immigrants or not? They
were immigrants, albeit unwilling ones.

First Australian penal colony established - Jan 26, 1788 - HISTORY.com
JANUARY 26, 1788 : FIRST AUSTRALIAN PENAL COLONY ESTABLISHED

The first 736 convicts banished from England to Australia land in Botany Bay. Over the next 60 years, approximately 50,000 criminals were transported from Great Britain to the “land down under,” in one of the strangest episodes in criminal-justice history.

The accepted wisdom of the upper and ruling classes in 18th century England was that criminals were inherently defective. Thus, they could not be rehabilitated and simply required separation from the genetically pure and law-abiding citizens. Accordingly, lawbreakers had to be either killed or exiled, since prisons were too expensive. With the American victory in the Revolutionary War, transgressors could no longer be shipped off across the Atlantic, and the English looked for a colony in the other direction.

Captain Arthur Phillip, a tough but fair career naval officer, was charged with setting up the first penal colony in Australia. The convicts were chained beneath the deck during the entire hellish six-month voyage. The first voyage claimed the lives of nearly 10 percent of the prisoners, which remarkably proved to be a rather good rate. On later trips, up to a third of the unwilling passengers died on the way. These were not hardened criminals by any measure; only a small minority were transported for violent offenses. Among the first group was a 70-year-old woman who had stolen cheese to eat.

Although not confined behind bars, most convicts in Australia had an extremely tough life. The guards who volunteered for duty in Australia seemed to be driven by exceptional sadism. Even small violations of the rules could result in a punishment of 100 lashes by the cat o’nine tails. It was said that blood was usually drawn after five lashes and convicts ended up walking home in boots filled with their own blood–that is, if they were able to walk at all.

Convicts who attempted to escape were sent to tiny Norfolk Island, 600 miles east of Australia, where the conditions were even more inhumane. The only hope of escape from the horror of Norfolk Island was a “game” in which groups of three prisoners drew straws. The short straw was killed as painlessly as possible and a judge was then shipped in to put the other two on trial, one playing the role of killer, the other as witness.

The definition of the word"immigrant" does not specifically include slave or, more precisely, the transport of African slaves to the Americas, As stated previously, Whites of the era regarded Africans as subhumans on a par with animals. That distinction separated them from human permutations such as prisoners or servants.
As slaves in Christian America, Blacks were stripped of their humanity and all the accompanying benefits afforded to "humans," including the status of being an immigrant or even the potential of becoming a citizen.
Unlike the White UK prisoners shipped off to Australia wit their humanity intact, African slaves in the Americas were there at the leisure of White men who owned their bodies and subsequently, after years of subjugation, even the minds of many. The UK expatriates sent to Australia were still White human and free.
The definition of the word immigrant says specifically...

im·mi·grant
ˈiməɡrənt/
noun
  1. a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

The enslaved didnt come. They were brought by force.

The only Africans that ever came of their own free will were the ones that came from West Africa prior to Columbus getting here and the ones that navigated his ships. The Taíno even told Columbus they traded with Africans prior to his arrival.

View attachment 116122

Weatherman
You are under educated yourself so please stop spreading misinformation from your auxiliary universe.. Hugh Gwyn is the first official slave owner in the US and I have more than a picture and my opinion as proof.

We don't need your lame attempts to rewrite history. First slave owner in America was a black man.
Even leftard UC Berzerkly acknowledges the fact he was.

History of Slavery

View attachment 116122

Weatherman

We don't need your lame attempts to rewrite history. First slave owner in America was a black man.

History of Slavery
I know you arent very bright but in your own link it shows the timelline.

• 1640 Virginia Courts. In 1640, the Virginia courts had sentenced one of the first black indentured servants to slavery.
The other guy wasnt a slave until

John Casor. In 1654, John Casor became the first legal slave in America.

Look even a retarded clown like you knows 1640 is before 1654......dont you?

BTW thats not UC Berkeley. Thats someone with a page on a UC Berkeley server. The best hint is this little contradictory phrase in addition to the one I already posted.

"indentured slaves did not only consist of Africans, but a large majority of them were Irish, Scottish, English, and Germans, who were brought over from Europe and were paying their debt for the passage over sea."

View attachment 116122

Weatherman

History of Slavery
I know you arent very bright but in your own link it shows the timelline.

• 1640 Virginia Courts. In 1640, the Virginia courts had sentenced one of the first black indentured servants to slavery.
The other guy wasnt a slave until

John Casor. In 1654, John Casor became the first legal slave in America.

Look even a retarded clown like you knows 1640 is before 1654......dont you?

BTW thats not UC Berkeley. Thats someone with a page on a UC Berkeley server. The best hint is this little contradictory phrase in addition to the one I already posted.

"indentured slaves did not only consist of Africans, but a large majority of them were Irish, Scottish, English, and Germans, who were brought over from Europe and were paying their debt for the passage over sea."
In 1654, John Casor became the first legal slave in America.
John Casor was owned by Anthony Johnson. A black man.
Your quote, not mine.

Forum List

Back