Ben and Jerry's wants to lose your business

They made the choice they live with it. To me politics means less than my haircut but it is entertaining. Means zero toe how well any business does. Not my concern.

Why were the police called here?

1618442847841.png

Police investigate robbery at Ben & Jerry’s on Elm Street | Manchester Ink Link

In April 2000, Ben & Jerry's sold the company to Anglo-Dutch multinational food giant Unilever.[15] Unilever said it hoped to carry on the tradition of engaging "in these critical, global economic and social missions". Although the founders' names are still attached to the product, they do not hold any board or management position and are not involved in day-to-day management of the company.
That was 21 years ago! Obviously, having succeeded despite being extremely political the entire time. Being ridiculously rich to the point of their grandkids never needing to worry about money, why would they suddenly stop talking politics? Unilever might get mad? What?

Not that this is a surprise from these leftist mother fuckers, but apparently they don't even want to try and hide their hate of cops.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice

4:00 PM · Apr 12, 2021·Twitter Web App

Retweets

Quote Tweets

(1) Ben & Jerry's on Twitter: "The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice" / Twitter

Is this part of your cancel culture? You trying to cancel Ben and Jerry's?

Not that this is a surprise from these leftist mother fuckers, but apparently they don't even want to try and hide their hate of cops.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice

Retweets

Quote Tweets

(1) Ben & Jerry's on Twitter: "The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice" / Twitter
What? They aren't allowed to express their viewpoint?

Sure, but not a smart business move. I'm always looking to grow my business, and sell to the biggest customer base as possible.
Apparently these guys are satisfied with narrowing their base.
How? All the conservatives here have already proclaimed they don't buy it anyway.

It's long been known that Ben and Jerry are leftist loons, so I'm certain they've already lost some potential customers in the past. This just reinforces why.
I still watch mike rowe, you can still eat ben and jerry's.

It's ok.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

What a bunch of faggot commies.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Sure, but not a smart business move. I'm always looking to grow my business, and sell to the biggest customer base as possible.
How? All the conservatives here have already proclaimed they don't buy it anyway.

It's long been known that Ben and Jerry are leftist loons, so I'm certain they've already lost some potential customers in the past. This just reinforces why.

It's ok.

I don't put that crap in my body. I plan on living to 110.

If any conservatives here still eat at BJ then you’re a fraud
Be strong and boycott
Plus that crap will clog your arteries

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

It's ok.

That's different from not eating it because you disagree with their politics.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

It's ok.

No it isn't, you're a hoot!

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

It's ok.

No it isn't, you're a hoot!
Are ya stupid? It's a completely different reason.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

It's a private business decision.

I stopped buying Ben & Fairies long ago.

Jackass left loons
Ditto....

They've never hidden their treasonous politics. It's been at least 10 years since I bought any of their shit and it was a rare purchase even before that. It's always been expensive and not much better than anything that costs half as much.

Forum List

Back