Beliving is seeing for the partisans.

When it comes to economy facts are less important than party affiliation. Republican opinion is straight cult-like with swings from -60 to +60 in what is essentially same economic growth environment.

WISVOTER16.jpg

http://graphics.jsonline.com/jsi_news/graphics/2017/WISVOTER16.jpg

According to Republicans economy got excellent overnight on Nov 8th. 2016.

630px-paris_tuileries_garden_facepalm_statue_0.jpg
So did Wall St.
Election night the DOW rose 1,257 when it was announced Trump won.

Actually at night the futures plummeted by 700 points initially.

But Wall street DOES operate on short term expectations and Trump's easy promises of un-paid-for tax-cuts and trillion dollar spending ON-DEBT does get priced in well in advance of ANYTHING happening.
Futures plummeted 900, but it’s all moot. Market took off like a rocket on election night and is still going.

Trump called stock market growth "a huge bubble" before he go elected, he calls it AMAZING ECONOMY! now...and you? Well you'll nod your head and eat his shit no matter what it tastes like.
I keep little in the market, still has nothing to do with all signs are green on Wall St right now.

There's no such thing as the popular vote, no popular vote campaign, no popular vote campaign strategy, no popular vote campaign stops or ads, or popular vote election.

Then, NITWIT, don't type that the country "overwhelmingly voted for Trump"...

......(but, if you heard it from Hannity, it must be OK)........LOL

Trump won 30 states and over 300 electoral votes, including 3 blue states that's an overwhelming victory. Here :itsok:

What was his major legislative achievement? lol

Are you asking me to help you google basic things or are you just leading? Either way - fuck off.

I'm mocking your ignorance. You are the one who claimed "Obama was awesome for most folks" so back it up or admit you are just an ignorant liberal drone.

HA! Ignoramus did you happen to take a look at economic data since Obama got into office?

Check out unemployment rate, job growth, stock market growth, median income, energy production, uninsured rates. etc.

By all means tells us which Obama policies were responsible so we can laugh in your face when you come up empty. The economy grew in spite of Obama. You halfwits credit Obama for the earth orbiting the sun that's how pathetic you are.

Trump cult members and fuckheads like you conclude the following:

The economy under Obama grew in spite of him

But, the economy under Trump grows because of him.....

If your other half brain were functioning, you TOO would agree on what a moron your are......

I take that as a no you can't name specific Obama policies that resulted in the economic growth, so you deflect there's a shocker. :itsok: Come on you people said he was awesome it should be easy to name the bills he signed into law and policies and EO's. Got nothing? Thought so.

When it comes to economy facts are less important than party affiliation. Republican opinion is straight cult-like with swings from -60 to +60 in what is essentially same economic growth environment.

WISVOTER16.jpg

So did Wall St.

But Wall street DOES operate on short term expectations and Trump's easy promises of un-paid-for tax-cuts and trillion dollar spending ON-DEBT does get priced in well in advance of ANYTHING happening.
Futures plummeted 900, but it’s all moot. Market took off like a rocket on election night and is still going.
The economy is certainly booming. This is excellent.

Of course it is. A Republican is in the White House, how can it not?

WISVOTER16.jpg

So did Wall St.

We're in for a long-overdue boom. As tax cuts and other Trump policies set in, it'll be more of the same. Four percent growth is not out of the question. This is just the beginning.

So did Wall St.

We're in for a long-overdue boom. As tax cuts and other Trump policies set in, it'll be more of the same. Four percent growth is not out of the question. This is just the beginning.

1. ...or we are at a tail end of bussiness cycle and are overdue for a recession. 12 years without a recession? Historically speaking highly unlikely.

2. There is no GDP basis for "boom" - two Qs of 3% is consistent with general 5 year trend.

1. ...or we are at a tail end of bussiness cycle and are overdue for a recession. 12 years without a recession? Historically speaking highly unlikely.

2. There is no GDP basis for "boom" - two Qs of 3% is consistent with general 5 year trend.
Come on kid. That's not even a "nice try".

That's not even an argument.

I take that as a no you can't name specific Obama policies that resulted in the economic growth

Barack Obama - Key Events | Miller Center

Here, you dumb piece of shit.........Look up from the Volker rule to extending Bush's tax cuts.......

and then go play with yourself in front of a picture of Trump or Moore.....LOL

Extending the Bush tax cuts resulted in economic growth?
Tell me more!

Oh sure I'll tell you more:

We collected less taxes which resulted in

1. increased near-to-mid term economic growth
2. INCREASED DEFICITS and debt.

That's not even an argument.
No, indeed it wasn't. I agree.

Tell me more
!

One of your fellow moron requested legislation by Obama to contributeto the economy.

So,
FIRST, do you agree with Bush tax cuts?....Yes or No?
SECOND, do you think tax cuts stimulate the economy?....Yes or No?
THIRD, if you do NOT agree that tax cuts stimulate the economy, why the hell do you back your republican handlers?

Answer the above questions, nitwit....
LOL

I take that as a no you can't name specific Obama policies that resulted in the economic growth

Here, you dumb piece of shit.........Look up from the Volker rule to extending Bush's tax cuts.......

Tell me more!

increased near-to-mid term economic growth

Hurray!!!

Tell me more
!

One of your fellow moron requested legislation by Obama to contributeto the economy.

So,
FIRST, do you agree with Bush tax cuts?....Yes or No?
SECOND, do you think tax cuts stimulate the economy?....Yes or No?
THIRD, if you do NOT agree that tax cuts stimulate the economy, why the hell do you back your republican handlers?

Answer the above questions, nitwit....
LOL

I'm glad you think that the Bush tax cuts stimulated the economy.

Tell me more!

increased near-to-mid term economic growth

Hurray!!!

Thank you for admitting you don’t give a shit about deficits and debt.

You should, because one day long term effects will kick in and all that growth will have to be LOST with interest.

Forum List

Back