Beginning to think the Birthers were right..

Obama was born in Hawaii. He lied about being born in Kenya. He let lies stand for years that he was born in Kenya. Of all the evidence I think that the newspaper announcements are enough. We certainly can't know for sure following Obama's rendering of history.
The first black President, and not ONE nurse or doctor came forth and said "I helped deliver the little bastard."

Now, this was back in the day when a black in Hawaii was as a rare as a thinking Dem.

Your first sentence, Roadrunner, is so spot on.

Initially (2007-2009), I often wondered why anyone in that birthing room hadn't stepped forward to acknowledge the significance of being there the moment when the 1st Black POTUS was born. One would think TIME Magazine would love to feature a special edition of such a story, but it never materialized so I thought it was a simple case of the attending physician and nurses had simply left this realm and moved onward to heaven.

From 2010 to this present day, I am under the belief this whole thing with where he was born (his eligibility/ineligibility, etc.) is a purposeful ruse to prevent folks from discovering the obvious. I won't dwell upon what that obvious is, but something tells me when people stop researching where he was born, the obvious will begin to dawn upon the so-called birthers and anti-birthers alike (though I honestly believe the anti-birthers already know what the obvious is but purposely egg/steer on the continued debate about where or where he wasn't born to purposely distract from the obvious...pretty nifty ploy if you ask me and it's been working since 2007).
Holy Obtuse Thread Resurrection Batman!
Hey! Anyone can resurrect any of my threads when they want to. Don't hate.

I used to laugh at them...

welcome-to-kenya-birthplace-of-barack-obama-sad-hill-news.jpg

But now I think they may have been right all along. The ex post facto Hawaiian birth certificate forgery didn't convince me, but what has got me revisiting this possibility is my knowledge of the way the universe works.

Obama's presidency has proven fraudulent in every way, every promise he made turned out to be a lie and the biggest lie of all was Obamacare. Whether we're talking about the recovery that isn't really a recovery, the declining unemployment rate that masks the fact that MORE people are out of work, not less, or claiming that Obamacare works when in fact it's a rosary of woes that's hurting millions of Americans with unaffordable insurance they were promised was a thing of the past; I defy anyone to list anything genuine about this man, any moment of truth, any crumb of credibility.

OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA, NOT HAWAII, BECAUSE THAT WOULD COMPLETE THE PICTURE

It's the way of the universe to abhor anomalies. A man who's entire life is a lie from birth to current day is far more probable than a pathological liar actually telling the truth about where he was born.

To the credit of the Birthers, they have come up with compelling proof that Obama was born in Kenya. I now believe he was not only because of the evidence but because it clicks. If Obama was born in Kenya, then the universe is once again at harmony, humming in unbroken consistency.

I guess I'm now a Birther.

congrats on FINALLY getting your head out of your ass.too bad others around here cant be mature enough to admit they have been proven wrong.well its not surprising since most of them are paid shills working for the government.
I always suspected but needed more proof. That's not the same as having my head up my ass. HTF does someone do that anyway?

Obama was born in Hawaii. He lied about being born in Kenya. He let lies stand for years that he was born in Kenya. Of all the evidence I think that the newspaper announcements are enough. We certainly can't know for sure following Obama's rendering of history.
The first black President, and not ONE nurse or doctor came forth and said "I helped deliver the little bastard."

Now, this was back in the day when a black in Hawaii was as a rare as a thinking Dem.

Your first sentence, Roadrunner, is so spot on.

Initially (2007-2009), I often wondered why anyone in that birthing room hadn't stepped forward to acknowledge the significance of being there the moment when the very 1st Black POTUS was born. One would think TIME Magazine would love to feature a special edition of such a story, but it never materialized so I thought it was a simple case of the attending physician and nurses had simply left this realm and moved onward to heaven.

From 2010 to this present day, I am under the belief this whole thing with where he was born (his eligibility/ineligibility, etc.) is a purposeful ruse to prevent folks from discovering the obvious. I won't dwell upon what that obvious is, but something tells me when people stop researching where he was born, the obvious will begin to dawn upon the so-called birthers and anti-birthers alike (though I honestly believe the anti-birthers already know what the obvious is but purposely egg/steer on the continued debate about where or where he wasn't born to purposely distract from the obvious...pretty nifty ploy if you ask me and it's been working since 2007).
Everything about him is a fraud. That's why a legitimate Hawaii birth just doesn't fit.

Time is a beautiful thing.

It even allows for people who once thought the world was flat to come to know better.

There will come a time when the obvious will be revealed I'm sure (again, it's just not my place to dwell upon it or reveal it). Not so much because it isn't true as much as it's really none of my business. Besides, I have placed my assertions away as early as 2010, and if and when the obvious is revealed I simply wanted a running record that I came upon something sooner than later.

Now, back to the where was "Obama" born channel, and let the distractions continue unabated...over here, over there, everywhere...as long as we are focused upon where instead of the obvious. The world isn't flat after all...

Holy Obtuse Thread Resurrections Part 2

When the fact Obama is a Christian and born in Hawaii, the record will always reveal birfers to be fools.
Here is one of the paid shills i was talking about.

"Inside"

Appreciate the heads up, but I'm willing to listen to others. I'll be sure to remember you gave me fair warning not to overload my circuits so to speak with trying too hard to be fair and open minded with folks, especially individuals that may not be as open minded as myself. No worries, everyone deserves a chance, "Inside", my response to them will be what they do with that chance.

Time will bear out that the "obvious" has less to do with any secret agenda as much as when it is publicly known, then people will understand why the debate about "Obama's" eligibility/ineligibility had to be crafted in the first place (it leads far away from the obvious). Again, it's not my place to dwell upon it or shed any light because frankly it is none of my business. However, as the obvious becomes common knowledge in due time--long after the whole eligibility/ineligibility dies down--can imagine some people suddenly caring less about Kenya, Hawaii, pick a location_________________________, etc. Ever read a book, or watched a movie where the author and/or director had you totally focused and convinced of something from the very outset, only to shift gears at some point and startle you with the obvious? I won't say anything more, but when all is said and done with where "Obama" was born, that minute matter will pale when the obvious comes to light. But you have to give the crafters of this debate a world of credit to steer the discussion far away from the obvious onto where.

holy obtuse thread resurrection #3

Basically you are saying it is not your place to say anything'

An article courtesy of the Thomas Jefferson Encyclopedia. Click for more.
Filed in:
Spurious Quotations
Search the Encyclopedia
Learn More at the Jefferson Library »

The Bible is the source of liberty (Quotation)
The statement, "the Bible is the source of liberty" has not been found in any writings of Thomas Jefferson.

The first known appearance of this quotation, attributed to Jefferson, is in the book Our Public Schools - Christian or Secular, by Renwick Harper Martin.[1] It could possibly be an inaccurate paraphrase of the famous line in the Declaration of Independence, "...they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." However, "endowed by their Creator with...Liberty" is not equivalent to "the Bible is the source of liberty."

This quotation has also appeared as the prelude to a longer quotation: "The Bible is the source of liberty. I have always said, and I always will say, that the studious perusal of the sacred volume will make better citizens." This complete quotation appears, attributed to Jefferson, in the published transcript of a Senate Subcommittee hearing in 1954.[

Thank you. I know Jefferson's writings, and SaintMike is cutting and pasting from social con wack website.

Filed in:
Spurious Quotations
Search the Encyclopedia

The statement, "the Bible is the source of liberty" has not been found in any writings of Thomas Jefferson.

The first known appearance of this quotation, attributed to Jefferson, is in the book Our Public Schools - Christian or Secular, by Renwick Harper Martin.[1] It could possibly be an inaccurate paraphrase of the famous line in the Declaration of Independence, "...they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." However, "endowed by their Creator with...Liberty" is not equivalent to "the Bible is the source of liberty."

This quotation has also appeared as the prelude to a longer quotation: "The Bible is the source of liberty. I have always said, and I always will say, that the studious perusal of the sacred volume will make better citizens." This complete quotation appears, attributed to Jefferson, in the published transcript of a Senate Subcommittee hearing in 1954.[

You should get better sources other than your atheist sites. The full quote is: "The Bible is the cornerstone of liberty. A student's perusal of the sacred volume will make him a better citizen, a better father, a better husband" --Thomas Jefferson. And if you don't like it coming from Jefferson, I can cite the same sentiment from Webster, Franklin, Washinton, or a number of founding fathers. You can't rewrite history.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Filed in:
Spurious Quotations
Search the Encyclopedia

You should get better sources other than your atheist sites. The full quote is: "The Bible is the cornerstone of liberty. A student's perusal of the sacred volume will make him a better citizen, a better father, a better husband" --Thomas Jefferson. And if you don't like it coming from Jefferson, I can cite the same sentiment from Webster, Franklin, Washinton, or a number of founding fathers. You can't rewrite history.

Stop lying, Leftists!

I notice you provide no link- no source for your 'quotation' of Thomas
The Bible is the cornerstone for American liberty."

Feel free to show us the source- otherwise I will go with

This quotation has also appeared as the prelude to a longer quotation: "The Bible is the source of liberty. I have always said, and I always will say, that the studious perusal of the sacred volume will make better citizens." This complete quotation appears, attributed to Jefferson, in the published transcript of a Senate Subcommittee hearing in 1954.[2]

nope, you birfers lost control of the narrative long ago

High School teachers use the various birfer narratives online as hilarious teaching aids in classes on history and about logic.

The kids laugh uproariously at your confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance.

nope, you birfers lost control of the narrative long ago

High School teachers use the various birfer narratives online as hilarious teaching aids in classes on history and about logic.

The kids laugh uproariously at your confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance.

what narrative obotstarkey ? your's ?? that nobody will notice ??

Forum List

Back