Before he became famous as

Peter and Gordon were not that famous
I either don't remember them or I never heard of them. :dunno:

had a brief career shortly after the Beatles became famous.

Couple of good tunes, but not enough apparently
Mostly silly pop tunes like Herman’s Hermits

Hey, dont' put down Hermans Hermits...

I knew Mrs Brown, and she DID have a lovely daughter

Did she always marry someone named Henry and never a Willy or a Sam?

One of the funnier "before they became famous" is Eric Clapton's birth name was Eric Clapp. You can understand why he slightly changed his name.

David Bowie was born David Jones

He changed it so he wouldn’t be confused with the lead singer of the Monkees

Perhaps THE oddest name change was Arnold Dorsey CHANGING his name to Engelbert Humperdinck. The original Engelbert was a fairly prominent classical music composer. Maybe Arnold was/is a fan.

i must concur.....
I had to ask my wife who they were. The later posted picture of Jane Asher looked familiar, but did not spark memory of her work. Yep. She was hot.
So you admit in public that your wife knows more than you do? WTF?
I'm no fool. Damn straight she knows more some subjects than I. Anyone that cannot say that about their wife and know it to be true, married very poorly indeed. We have been married over 45 years. You should have married as well.

i must concur.....
I had to ask my wife who they were. The later posted picture of Jane Asher looked familiar, but did not spark memory of her work. Yep. She was hot.
So you admit in public that your wife knows more than you do? WTF?
I'm no fool. Damn straight she knows more some subjects than I. Anyone that cannot say that about their wife and know it to be true, married very poorly indeed. We have been married over 45 years. You should have married as well.
I did butthole.

Forum List

Back