Beatles Covers

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
My 17 year old daughter is a huge Beatles fan. I took her to a Beatles tribute band (The Fab Four) and it was almost like being at an actual Beatles concert. They were fantastic and if you ever get a chance to see a tribute band, I highly recommend it.

Anyway, I have found some interesting bands which do covers of Beatles song. One of the more interesting ones is this Japanese (Sapporo) band. They are awesome.

Here's The Fab Four, the band my daughter and I saw. The George Harrison character is actually from Liverpool.

Here's The Fab Four, the band my daughter and I saw. The George Harrison character is actually from Liverpool.

I'm glad t hear that they are still playing

The Beatles were fantastic and the Fab Four are very good representatives

My 17 year old daughter is a huge Beatles fan. I took her to a Beatles tribute band (The Fab Four) and it was almost like being at an actual Beatles concert. They were fantastic and if you ever get a chance to see a tribute band, I highly recommend it.

Anyway, I have found some interesting bands which do covers of Beatles song. One of the more interesting ones is this Japanese (Sapporo) band. They are awesome.

I love actually being able to see "George's" playing.

I saw a GREAT Beatles tribute band in the 70s or 80's in a nightclub in Modesto, CA. They were called Rain. I saw them again in Lake Tahoe in the early 2000's. They were good when they were young and they've only gotten better. Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles.

thats a good version of maybe the best Beatles song of all time. And with George Harrisons son playing

But I like this version better

Last edited:

I saw a GREAT Beatles tribute band in the 70s or 80's in a nightclub in Modesto, CA. They were called Rain. I saw them again in Lake Tahoe in the early 2000's. They were good when they were young and they've only gotten better. Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles.

I saw Rain at our local metropolitan zoo in 2019. :lol:

Forum List

Back