"Beastiality"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, my god, put on your big girl panties and suck it the fuck up.

It doesn't offend me. It's how unnecessary and sadistic that was that got to me. Obviously she's said that many times before. But I never would expect her to be a lowlife scumbag about it.

Alright

what if it is as of now...and established running joke between the two of us......

It's easier to just be consistent, kind of like the "**** rule" and the "****** rule".

you all have turned into a bunch of pussies....... :lol:

My job here is to enforce rules.
Police officers do the same thing.
Bouncers at bars do the same thing.
Managers at a business do the same thing.
Restaurant owners do the same thing.

I guess I am in good company being a so called "pussy".

Suck what up?

I like a good piss and vinegar fight as much as anyone else..

But when the refs start getting all arbitrary..

Like you can say blue..but green will get you banned.

It becomes a real sticky wicket, my man.

the most vile racism

the most vile anti-semitism

the ugliest conspiracy loons

and those things are ok?

but we're worried about 'beastiality'.

i didn't know we had a beastiality problem.

i wonder who whined.

:lol: Sounds to me like someone is more concerned with "not allowing *baseless* charges of criminal activity" on the forum... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
the most vile racism

and those things are ok?

i wonder who whined.

:lol: Sounds to me like someone is concerned with "not allowing *baseless* charges of criminal activity" on the forum... :eusa_whistle:

imagine that

i wonder who the whiner is

It's easier to just be consistent, kind of like the "**** rule" and the "****** rule".

oh...and just for clarity...since the rule is very specific.... about not accusing.... members

i take it that everyone else NOT a member is up for grabs? Cuz im going to put mohomed right up there with goat sucking pig fucker.

We have adopted a new policy here at USMB. A member can no longer infer another member engages in an act of beastiality in any forum.

Go to hell bitch. What a sadistic skank bitch

:lmao:

i knew it was you who was complaining!

I predict this isn't going to turn out the way Because thinks it will.

That's sadistic junk. People like that have real issues.

I guess you dont understand what clarifying the rules means..... and free speech.

The rules clearly says.... members. I was not aware a fictional character was a member....therefor...NOT covered under the new rule.

Would be nice if you guys just made it clear that no member should infer another member participates in any obscene activities.

Illegal or not.

Issues should be debated. Not posters.

Which was my question......

if not a member of the board... they are fair game.... right?

It doesn't offend me. It's how unnecessary and sadistic that was that got to me. Obviously she's said that many times before. But I never would expect her to be a lowlife scumbag about it.

Actually..i have never said that before.... but it sure got you out of the closet didnt it.

:clap2:

the most vile racism

and those things are ok?

i wonder who whined.

you go girl! :clap2:

Would be nice if you guys just made it clear that no member should infer another member participates in any obscene activities.

Illegal or not.

Issues should be debated. Not posters.

Which was my question......

if not a member of the board... they are fair game.... right?

yep

the most vile racism

and those things are ok?

i wonder who whined.

:lol: Sounds to me like someone is concerned with "not allowing *baseless* charges of criminal activity" on the forum... :eusa_whistle:

imagine that

i wonder who the whiner is

I understand it's the principle of the thing, but I won't miss those type of comments anyway. :lol: Of course the resulting creative burst of alternative insults could wind up being kind of amusing, so there's that...

oh...and just for clarity...since the rule is very specific.... about not accusing.... members

i take it that everyone else NOT a member is up for grabs? Cuz im going to put mohomed right up there with goat sucking pig fucker.

We have adopted a new policy here at USMB. A member can no longer infer another member engages in an act of beastiality in any forum.

Go to hell bitch. What a sadistic skank bitch

BWHAHAHA!

i win ya stupid bitch!!!! oh....that makes you my bitch... i forgot.

:badgrin:

I predict this isn't going to turn out the way Because thinks it will.

That's sadistic junk. People like that have real issues.

I guess you dont understand what clarifying the rules means..... and free speech.

The rules clearly says.... members. I was not aware a fictional character was a member....therefor...NOT covered under the new rule.

It's not a issue of speech. It's that you're an arrogant and pompous indivual. Wanna be sexy woman. You're ugly though.

Junky personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back