Beaches

I love 'em! Have a fave...post it here..

beautiful-beaches-6.jpg

One of my favs, Hot Water Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula, north island New Zealand.

046.jpg

beautiful-beaches-6.jpg

One of my favs, Hot Water Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula, north island New Zealand.

046.jpg

LOL You scared me. We posted at same time, and what i saw was yours first, and thought somehow I had posted it. westwall Is the water warm there??

Yes, there is a hot spring that bubbles up in that spot. Folks will dig a pit and sit in the hot water as the cold tide creeps in. It's a very cool experience.

beautiful-beaches-6.jpg

046.jpg

LOL You scared me. We posted at same time, and what i saw was yours first, and thought somehow I had posted it. westwall Is the water warm there??

Yes, there is a hot spring that bubbles up in that spot. Folks will dig a pit and sit in the hot water as the cold tide creeps in. It's a very cool experience.

I would love that..

beautiful-beaches-6.jpg

046.jpg

I would love that..

Yes, it is a pretty wonderful place.

Forum List

Back