anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
I don't really want to work. Ever. But would I make a good tobacco executive? I think I have a few marketing ideas for them, that are new and never tried. Such as smoke cigars instead of buying drugs, because drugs make you fat but cigars guard your shape. This is true, by the way. Or here is another one, are you afraid of lung cancer, smoking may increase your risk of it, but look at how many other and worse cancers it mitigates in your favor. And here is the best so far, do you feel isolated, and no time for social outings, then light up a cigar with a few neighbors, it is only a few minutes, which you can easier spare time for, and this reduces your stress too.

Your first two sentences tell all about you. Venezuela is calling your name. You would fit in well with their definition of society. I do doubt if you had any good ideas, however.

Who is paying for your support now? Mom and Dad? Or the tax payers?

I don't really want to work. Ever. But would I make a good tobacco executive? I think I have a few marketing ideas for them, that are new and never tried. Such as smoke cigars instead of buying drugs, because drugs make you fat but cigars guard your shape. This is true, by the way. Or here is another one, are you afraid of lung cancer, smoking may increase your risk of it, but look at how many other and worse cancers it mitigates in your favor. And here is the best so far, do you feel isolated, and no time for social outings, then light up a cigar with a few neighbors, it is only a few minutes, which you can easier spare time for, and this reduces your stress too.
Tobacco is a drug, it deadens the nerves..

Tobacco is a drug, it deadens the nerves..
But is it a benefit compared to the other drugs? I guess it is.

I am a non-smoker. That being said, if smoking a cigarette after each meal could keep me from being obese and diabetic, moderate smoking could be a good thing. Different strokes for different folks.

Some people that smoke live very long and healthy lives.

Forum List

Back