Battered on trust, doubted on leadership, and challenged on overall competency, Biden is getting hammered as his approval rating drops to 38%

the-best-funny-pictures-of-kids-getting-hurt-kids-getting-injured-another-slide-fail.gif

Robinette's approval numbers

The potato puppet pervert's poll numbers NEVER that high. He has NEVER BEEN "popular", even to Left Syndrome Retards. The media has no choice but to defend their own credibility now by "finding" he is increasingly loathed by real Americans.

The potato puppet pervert's poll numbers NEVER that high. He has NEVER BEEN "popular", even to Left Syndrome Retards. The media has no choice but to defend their own credibility now by "finding" he is increasingly loathed by real Americans.

BUT BUT BUT BUT

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

You people who voted for JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN must be so proud.

Put out your BIDEN flags and stickers and shirts.

YOU BIDEN voters SAVED THE NATION!!!

You can BRAG for the rest of your life.....I VOTED FOR JOE BIDEN! YOU'RE WELCOME!!

15% UNDERWATER! OUCH! Joey is DROWNING!

"In the worst showing since becoming president, President Joe Biden’s approval has fallen to its lowest ever, and the public no longer feels his team is competent, honest, or led well.

As Biden struggles to recover from the bungled Afghan withdrawal and an interparty feud over his spending and tax agenda, his approval has sunk to just 38% in the latest Quinnipiac University Poll. A majority, 53%, disapprove."

but, but, but...no mean tweets, decorum, no petulant child, presidential behavior.....but, but, but
Ain't that right Mac1958 ?

~~~~~~
Actually his poll numbers are lower than 38% they're more like 29 to 31% from other pollsters.
I recall even Faux "News" kept a running poll and pretended the meat puppet faggot obozo's poll numbers hovered around 50% for 8 years, which was complete bullshit. Obozo was a joke from day 1 and everyone knew it. We tolerated him because of the non-choices the GOP gave us.

The globalist media can no longer pretend anyone wants to see Xiden's masters "accomplish" anything further, and are disgusted with what they have managed to fuckup. The coming democrook wipeout in 2022 (assuming we stop the mail in ballot fraud) is going to terrify the Left Syndrome Retarded bed wetters.

I recall even Faux "News" kept a running poll and pretended the meat puppet faggot obozo's poll numbers hovered around 50% for 8 years, which was complete bullshit. Obozo was a joke from day 1 and everyone knew it. We tolerated him because of the non-choices the GOP gave us.

The globalist media can no longer pretend anyone wants to see Xiden's masters "accomplish" anything further, and are disgusted with what they have managed to fuckup. The coming democrook wipeout in 2022 (assuming we stop the mail in ballot fraud) is going to terrify the Left Syndrome Retarded bed wetters.

It makes no difference.
There is no election today. I recall you all bubbling with enthusiasm last year, huge rally nimbers signifyi g an easy victory for trump. But alas, the Lord giveth and the Lord taken away. With the help of the silent majority who changed their vote.

Awww...you're finally ready to cite some "issues"....you've come up with some shit huh?
Lets hear it.
My positions on the issues are located in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

They have been there for years.

I don't expect you to have the balls to click on that link, because you're a weak and dishonest person.

It makes no difference.
There is no election today. I recall you all bubbling with enthusiasm last year, huge rally nimbers signifyi g an easy victory for trump. But alas, the Lord giveth and the Lord taken away. With the help of the silent majority who changed their vote.
The silent majority voted for Trump. That is how he got 12 million more votes than in 2016. You are peddling a fantasy.

My positions on the issues are located in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

They have been there for years.

I don't expect you to have the balls to click on that link, because you're a weak and dishonest person.
I've read it many times Mac.....The almost dead dude is certainly closer to your positions...How's that working out for your country?

The silent majority voted for Trump. That is how he got 12 million more votes than in 2016. You are peddling a fantasy.
That's because he proved himself.

Throughout the 2016 campaign I was convinced he was a democrook operative slaying republicrat candidates to help pave the way for the most hated criminal sociopath hag in the country.

Then the mother fucker beat hitlary....

I still love saying that....

Trump BEAT hitlary....

image_zpsldhc4igw.gif

Trump BEAT hitlary....
happy.gif

Trump BEAT hitlary....

happy2.gif

Then the mother fucker did what NO PRESIDENT HAS DONE IN MY LIFE TIME and actually rolled back regressive liberal policies and fought the media. He didn't go in like a fuckin Bush and "compromise" with the traitors, giving them everything they wanted except a surrender to jihad. So Trump earned 75 million votes in 2020, and he did not get mine in 2016 but he got my eager early vote in 2020. My first early vote.

Yet I'm supposed to believe a demented rotten potato puppet pervert won a legitimate election in 2020? Maybe we need fuckin Gorbachev to monitor elections like they used to have Carter do in the 90's.

I've read it many times Mac.....The almost dead dude is certainly closer to your positions...How's that working out for your country?
So you know it's about the issues for me, yet you keep lying about me. Meh. I'm used to that here.

My country is in serious trouble. And that has nothing to do with my positions on the issues.

You're going to just point at the other tribe. Go ahead. Things are going your way. Congrats.

Last edited:
You people who voted for JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN must be so proud.

Put out your BIDEN flags and stickers and shirts.

YOU BIDEN voters SAVED THE NATION!!!

You can BRAG for the rest of your life.....I VOTED FOR JOE BIDEN! YOU'RE WELCOME!!

15% UNDERWATER! OUCH! Joey is DROWNING!

"In the worst showing since becoming president, President Joe Biden’s approval has fallen to its lowest ever, and the public no longer feels his team is competent, honest, or led well.

As Biden struggles to recover from the bungled Afghan withdrawal and an interparty feud over his spending and tax agenda, his approval has sunk to just 38% in the latest Quinnipiac University Poll. A majority, 53%, disapprove."

In fairness, Biden himself has nothing to do with anything done in his name. He's mentally incompetent

Forum List

Back