Bart Stupak, Louise Slaughter receive Death Threats

Sadly, I've been seing the Tea Party move towards violence for awhile now.

It started Sunday with the Racial and Homophobic slurs then went to bashing out the windows of 5 different Congress people..Now, death threats?

It's only so long before violence actually occurs.

Such a sad time in America when those who lose can't take their "anger" out at the ballot box.

The Democrats brought all of this on themselves so I don't know why they are so surprised this is happening. Maybe they just figured the people would roll over and be complacent.

Both the right and the left escalate tensions when they feel threatened. You should watch the videos of the WTO protest in Seattle in 1999 where leftists took to the streets smashing windows of downtown businesses.

All of this outrage is just hypocritical. The people complaining about this now seem to have forgotten their behavior when Bush was president.

Sadly, I've been seing the Tea Party move towards violence for awhile now.

It started Sunday with the Racial and Homophobic slurs then went to bashing out the windows of 5 different Congress people..Now, death threats?

It's only so long before violence actually occurs.

Such a sad time in America when those who lose can't take their "anger" out at the ballot box.

The Democrats brought all of this on themselves so I don't know why they are so surprised this is happening. Maybe they just figured the people would roll over and be complacent.

Both the right and the left escalate tensions when they feel threatened. You should watch the videos of the WTO protest in Seattle in 1999 where leftists took to the streets smashing windows of downtown businesses.

All of this outrage is just hypocritical. The people complaining about this now seem to have forgotten their behavior when Bush was president.

I know there is corruption on both sides, but atleast The GOP listened to The Citizens of The United States of America when we spoke out against Amnesty for Illegals. Obama and the degenerate Democrats in Congress slapped everyone in their faces. Atleast Fidel approves of the Bill's passing right? After all, who cares if he invited and allowed The Russians back in the 60's to plant nuclear warheads 90 miles off the coast of Florida in Cuba, which if not stopped by a real Democrat like JFK, Millions of Americans would have perished. ~BH

Did anyone cut their BBQ grill?

I know you find this hilarious Frank, but I doubt you'd like it if it happened to your family.

My family is not looking to shred the Constitution or get control of everyone through health care

Ah - so Congressmen who are perceived as "shredding the Constitution" and "getting control of everyone through health care," SHOULD be getting death threats?

Come on Frank.

Forum List

Back