Barry Hussein sat by and did nothing while the Swine Flu killed 12,000 Americans.

Barry has been so quiet... The Kenyan bastard is heeding Hannity's advice in regards the right to remain silent. :p

Yeah, he should have used his background and education as a politician to develop a cure himself.

This wasn't O or Trumps fault. Neither was Spanish flu Wilson's fault.

I heard coronavirus was Trump’s fault.

Really, I suppose you need to remove the tin foil from your hat and have it lined with lead. Maybe then you'll not post such support comments. BTW, trump's comment on the new virus has exacerbated the problem, some people - I know it's hard to believe - listen to him and believe what he says. Sad that dumb people like you have access to the Internet.

This wasn't O or Trumps fault. Neither was Spanish flu Wilson's fault.

I heard coronavirus was Trump’s fault.

Really, I suppose you need to remove the tin foil from your hat and have it lined with lead. Maybe then you'll not post such support comments. BTW, trump's comment on the new virus has exacerbated the problem, some people - I know it's hard to believe - listen to him and believe what he says. Sad that dumb people like you have access to the Internet.
Sorry for your ignorance.

That was the Kenyan, this is the white American Trump, different story

Coronavirus: 1 American death.

Swine Flu: 12,000 American deaths.

President Donald J Trump > Barry Hussein.

Summary of Progress since 2009 | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC
Lying fuck

Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?

Fucking Trumpettes have to lie about Obama in order to try to prop up their fat assed orange buddy Trump

You give Nostra too much credit. In order for it to be a lie a person has to know it is false. Nostra lacks the basic intelligence to even think to double check the talking points he gets from the RNC.

Coronavirus: 1 American death.

Swine Flu: 12,000 American deaths.

President Donald J Trump > Barry Hussein.
Boy did this thread age badly. :21:
By your criteria, we have a winner.
Barry Hussein > Donald J Trump

Forum List

Back