Barr Brings Accountability: Trump’s foes call it ‘stunning and scary.’

Are the calls for Barr's resignation or the defunding of his important investigation Obstruction of Justice?

Sure sounds like it to me, trying to stop an investigation.

Had President Trump fired Comey to stop the collusion investigation, would it have been OoJ? This is the same kind of thing- and Schumer has made it crystal clear that this is his problem with our AG.

Barr’s investigations are a joke and nobody cares. Infowars fodder.

The full Mueller report better be released.
You better stock up on tissues and sedatives, Snowflake. :D

I went to my doctor the day after the 2016 election and the waiting room was packed.

The physician confirmed when I asked, that there was a big run on Librium because of Trump's triumph.

You better stock up on tissues and sedatives, Snowflake. :D

I went to my doctor the day after the 2016 election and the waiting room was packed.

The physician confirmed when I asked, that there was a big run on Librium because of Trump's triumph.
Some celebs have admitted that they sought mental health therapy and our media?

Barr is doing the job he was hired to do; protect Trump.

All the more reason we need to uncouple the Justice Department from the Executive.

So what are you suggesting? That the Attorney General be elected instead of appointed?

In the past, you had ultraliberal presidents like Obama actually handpick guys like Holder and Lynch for the job. Was that acceptable in your view, having AG's being handpicked?
Holder and Lynch were both Obama's "Wingmen"

We’re you happy with that arrangement?
No. Were you happy with that arrangement?

All the more reason we need to uncouple the Justice Department from the Executive.
Yeah, so it can be led by hacks from one party or another and then conspire to take down the president of another party, just like the FBI, CIA, NSA, and Obama justice dept did with Trump.

Well, so was the Mueller investigation, but you guys beat that "any day now" drum for two freakin' years. All of a sudden it's no fun anymore? Pound sand.
Except it recovered 10’s of millions of dollars from criminals, sent people to prison, and confirmed Russian interference. Not to mention the dozen Russians that are being protected from ever having to testify by Putin, one of Trump’s top 3 favorite dictators.

So what are you suggesting? That the Attorney General be elected instead of appointed?

In the past, you had ultraliberal presidents like Obama actually handpick guys like Holder and Lynch for the job. Was that acceptable in your view, having AG's being handpicked?
Holder and Lynch were both Obama's "Wingmen"

We’re you happy with that arrangement?
No. Were you happy with that arrangement?

Always seemed weird to me that the President would be put into a position to order an investigation of her/himself; much less giving the order to someone who knows they can be fired by the person they are investigating.

The difference is that the blob has shown a depth of sleaze and dishonesty that few have ever witnessed; much less in a President

Yeah, so it can be led by hacks from one party or another and then conspire to take down the president of another party, just like the FBI, CIA, NSA, and Obama justice dept did with Trump.

:blahblah:

Well, so was the Mueller investigation, but you guys beat that "any day now" drum for two freakin' years. All of a sudden it's no fun anymore? Pound sand.
Except it recovered 10’s of millions of dollars from criminals, sent people to prison, and confirmed Russian interference. Not to mention the dozen Russians that are being protected from ever having to testify by Putin, one of Trump’s top 3 favorite dictators.
You can't possibly be that stoopid. The Obama administration KNEW the Russians were interfering. We didn't need to Mueller probe to tell us what we already knew. Sadly, they did nothing about it except use it later to try and frame Trump. And the 10's of millions of dollars "recovered" by criminals has nothing to do with Trump, his campaign or collusion with Russia. The crimes they were convicted of were prior to the campaign and good prosecutors doing their job could have pursued them and tried them without the Mueller probe spending 1o's of millions of dollars. Imagine getting the criminals money without blowing it on a bogus probe. The Russian idictments…..pffft. It gave the impression they were doing their job by producing something.....anything for their efforts. They knew when they did it that it was meaningless as they would never get their hands on those hackers.

Ohhhhh……..Like Eric Holder did? Derp

Still have zero idea what derp means. I think it’s a sign of those who use it being mentally retarded.

Holder suppressed an OIC report?
It's what one says to someone like you who is mentally retarded and spouts meaningless gibberish.

Google is your friend.

derp | Definition of derp in English by Oxford Dictionaries

Thus endeth the lesson. Derp

Forum List

Back