Barcelona attack

How utterly despicable can you be? The bodies aren't even cold yet and you are trying to politicize this tragedy. The police have already declared this an act of terrorism. There's your facts.

Dude, what the hell?
Oh please, american as apple pie.

What?
Politicizing tragedy, do attempt to keep up.

How utterly despicable can you be? The bodies aren't even cold yet and you are trying to politicize this tragedy. The police have already declared this an act of terrorism. There's your facts.

Dude, what the hell?

What?

Why didn't you say that to begin with? Sentence fragments are bad grammar.

Dude, what the hell?

So that's it. The US RW, American Nazi, Neo's and Whitey Nationalist party are a faction of ISIS.
Got IT!

He never comments on overseas attacks?

Yeah he'll have to step around this one. It would put too much spotlight on his obsession with people not named "James Fields" .
I'm sure there were "fine people" involved as well.

Dude, what the hell?

What?

Why didn't you say that to begin with? Sentence fragments are bad grammar.
Not enrolled in your class.

before i make a statement i will wait for the facts.

but it certainly looks like the barcelona driver may have been panicked into losing control of his car.

Not funny. At all. These tragedies are nothing to make light of, neither Charlottesville or Barcelona.

We ain't making light of a tragedy. On the contrary we're mocking those like JimBowie1958 who tried to excuse away the car assault in Charlottesville. THEY would be the ones making light of a tragedy, since apparently getting James Fields off the hook trumps Heather Heyer's life.

He never comments on overseas attacks?

Yeah he'll have to step around this one. It would put too much spotlight on his obsession with people not named "James Fields" .
I'm sure there were "fine people" involved as well.

I watched the same video you did, and those pedestrians were very violent. Why doesn't Fake News report that?

before i make a statement i will wait for the facts.

but it certainly looks like the barcelona driver may have been panicked into losing control of his car.

:eek-52::eusa_angel::bsflag:It seems to be planned. They are looking for helpers now.

btw..
"Local media reported that the driver of the white van fled on foot and is being hunted by police"

Based on DOPer explanation on Charlottesville driver.
This guy on foot is just misunderstood here. He was just a
passenger and is now running around to find help.
Or a landline to call for help? :dunno:

what's a DOP'er?

Forum List

Back