Barack Obama: "Americans are lazy"

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
First of all, the irony here is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Barack has thrown trillions and trillions of dollars at anyone not willing to hold a job. Food. Housing. Healthcare. Cell phones. You name - Barack Obama will steal it from someone else and hand it to you.

Second - there has been overwhelming evidence of the contempt that Barack has for the United States. From raving about daddy's view that America was the "great imperialists", to his "bitterly clinging to religion and guns", to this latest moment of honesty "Americans are lazy" - Barack has been very clear about his disdain for this country and its citizens...

Obama Sips from Coconut in Laos, Calls Americans ‘Lazy’

This very same thread already exists inbred cave gibbon.

Mod Note: -- Asclepias By my count --- there's been at least 4. The first 3 died about Sept 8 or 9 . So there's nothing to merge to. In general, if it's not active, we let them knock themselves out. :eusa_angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, the irony here is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Barack has thrown trillions and trillions of dollars at anyone not willing to hold a job. Food. Housing. Healthcare. Cell phones. You name - Barack Obama will steal it from someone else and hand it to you.

Second - there has been overwhelming evidence of the contempt that Barack has for the United States. From raving about daddy's view that America was the "great imperialists", to his "bitterly clinging to religion and guns", to this latest moment of honesty "Americans are lazy" - Barack has been very clear about his disdain for this country and its citizens...

Now here is what blows my mind........ You know Snopes? All the lefties cite Snopes.com for the 'fact checking' they do. (because left-wingers couldn't fact check a 3rd grade math problem)

Look at what Snopes post on their page:

Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 1.40.26 AM.png

HUH? So, it's "mostly false" while quoting directly that it's true. And the left wants to whine about FoxNews or Rush, or Breitbart. Here we have a cite saying "MOSTLY FALSE!" and the posting the exact quote proving it's true...

How much you want to bet lefties look at the site, see "mostly false" and move on...?

He really is not far off. Americans have become very lazy.

Some have..... but I wouldn't say all have.

Specific groups of people have. Like OWS people, and BLM people.
Many have. I dare say that I think it is the majority now.

I would never say that all have - all is very rarely accurate. The amount of entitlement that we have in this nation is getting rather silly. :/

Now here is what blows my mind........ You know Snopes? All the lefties cite Snopes.com for the 'fact checking' they do. (because left-wingers couldn't fact check a 3rd grade math problem)

Look at what Snopes post on their page:

View attachment 90986

HUH? So, it's "mostly false" while quoting directly that it's true. And the left wants to whine about FoxNews or Rush, or Breitbart. Here we have a cite saying "MOSTLY FALSE!" and the posting the exact quote proving it's true...

How much you want to bet lefties look at the site, see "mostly false" and move on...?
That's why progressives cite Snopes on this forum. Because they can't dispute the facts with real, reliable sources. What I don't understand is why anyone would want to dispute the facts. They prefer their ideology over reality.

This very same thread already exists inbred cave gibbon.

Mod Note: -- Asclepias By my count --- there's been at least 4. The first 3 died about Sept 8 or 9 . So there's nothing to merge to. In general, if it's not active, we let them knock themselves out. :eusa_angel:
What's your point Ass-clap? Unlike you - I don't live off of the government. I have a life and responsibilities. I can't go into all 250,000 threads on USMB to see if someone linked to this story.

By the way - why would you report this to a mod? Are you that bored? Desperate to cover up for Obama? Seeking attention?

Says a lowlife scumbag who spent the majority of his Presidency on the golf course and taking vacations.. Says a President who raised a daughter that smokes dope and does nothing but party.. Don't fucking lecture us.. look in your own backyard you fucking creep.

You can always tell a bullshit thread when is based off a snippet of of quote .

Obama said "lazy"!!!!!

You can always tell a bullshit thread when is based off a snippet of of quote .
Obama said "lazy"!!!!!
You can always tell Timmy didn't read the post or the article because....well....Timmy never does. He prefers blind obedient ignorance to enlightenment.

New Topics

Forum List

Back