Bannon Kicked To The Curb By Trump

The editor of Breitbart was just interviewed and he said Bannon will preach Trump didn't follow his agenda and and build his own ( neonazi)
Coalition.

So what's the next whack job liberal conspiracy? Poor libs nothing is going their way. :laugh:
Moron is in the dark how this country views this dysfunctional WH. Lol

We really don't give a shit what you libwits in Hillary states think Trump, he won and you don't matter. Tissue?
As Trump's presidency is crumbling this guy is still in victory mode.
Hilarious.

You idiots have been predicting Trump's demise since the GOP primaries and he's still winning and flipping you the bird. :laugh:
How's his popularity? How's his promised accomplishments? How's his Congressional GOP support?

30 states rejected you leftards and elected Trump president. Even after you spent $1.2 billion dollars trying to defeat him. Man what a spanking that's gonna leave a mark. :laugh:

Soggy in NOLA, post: 17963452
I was wondering what the left was going to melt down over today...

Listening to Rush. He doesn't have your talking points prepared yet. Spinning this into something good for the relationship between Trump and his deplorable base might take a little time.

Get rid of Bannon, Get Rid of Bannon. GET rid of BANNON.

He got rid of Bannon!

It's awful, dysfunctional, chaos. He got rid of BANNON.

The democrats are comic relief to the very serious jihad attacks.

Once Bannon goes back to Breitbart DEPLORABLES will no longer be able to use them as a source. Lol
Are you kidding? The rubes won't slow their drinking of Breitbart's piss for one second.
Breitbart will now not be an appendage of the WH
Sure it will. Why wouldn't it be?

It was before, during, and after the election. Nothing will change. The rubes will still be hand fed hoaxes, and they will parrot what they are told to parrot, and bleev what they are told to bleev.
We'll see. I don't see Bannon being a huge fan of Trump now
Kelly wanted him fired not Donald.....Donald finally went along.... Bannon knew he was OUT before the crazy interview.....

30 states rejected you leftards and elected Trump president. Even after you spent $1.2 billion dollars trying to defeat him. Man what a spanking that's gonna leave a mark. :laugh:

How long do you expect to live off the fact that Trump won?

That's going on year old news.

Get rid of Bannon, Get Rid of Bannon. GET rid of BANNON.

He got rid of Bannon!

It's awful, dysfunctional, chaos. He got rid of BANNON.

The democrats are comic relief to the very serious jihad attacks.
The comic relief is a firing a week.
Hilarious you won't admit that..

So what's the next whack job liberal conspiracy? Poor libs nothing is going their way. :laugh:

Are you kidding? This is GREAT news!

Awesome, good luck in 2018 and 2020 :laugh:

Oh, you don't need to wish me luck. Your party has handed us a win on a silver platter! :badgrin:

I would rather the Dems did more good works to take it from them but take what you can get.

And like i said before I want Cheato Jesus appointed emperor of the US for ever I mean be is comedy gold every day.

Forum List

Back