Banksy Art and the Wall

SayMyName

Live, Love, Laugh.
Reaction score
Are you a fan of Banksy, the pseudonym for the mysterious artist that slips in and paints beautiful graffiti on the Wall separating Israelis and Palestinians?

Banksy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If so, what is your favorite print? Mine is this one, of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz patting down a soldier.

This one was moved from the original wall sometime recently and purchased for preservation by a local merchant.

What is your favorite if you follow this novel artist?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't think I can name one as my favorite. I love the irony, sarcasm and quiet anger. Loved his 'outhouse henge'.

I felt very moved when I visited the real Stonehenge but couldn't help getting into a whole Gary Larson thing about the sheep and the ravens. You had to be there but there's only a cord that separates the sheep from the grounds of Stonehenge. The ravens are always right down by the sheeps' mouths, picking off the bugs. I decided that there's an underground chamber where the Druids still live. The ravens and sheep are the go-fors, snatching fat American tourists for Druid food.

Another one I like shows a guy hanging off an outside window sill at a sex clinic.

Mostly, I just love that he does it and gets a way with it.

Thanks for posting about him.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just looked at the link ... Really like this one too -

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List