BANG! Ammo maker sues Dick's Sporting Goods!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Typical liberal knee jerk reaction,

If Dick’s was smart they would have said once they are done honoring their remaining contracts they will cease to sell certain types of ammo and firearms. It would still tick people off, but it would prevent any legal action being taken. Now their suppliers can sue for breech of contract, get incurred interest, other damages, and may still get to keep their ammo!

A supplier to Dick’s Sporting Goods is suing the nationwide chain for breach of contract and fraud for abruptly stopping its sale of certain weapons and refusing for nearly a year to accept delivery of ammunition it had ordered.

Read more at wnd.com ...

Typical liberal knee jerk reaction,

If Dick’s was smart they would have said once they are done honoring their remaining contracts they will cease to sell certain types of ammo and firearms. It would still tick people off, but it would prevent any legal action being taken. Now their suppliers can sue for breech of contract, get incurred interest, other damages, and may still get to keep their ammo!

A supplier to Dick’s Sporting Goods is suing the nationwide chain for breach of contract and fraud for abruptly stopping its sale of certain weapons and refusing for nearly a year to accept delivery of ammunition it had ordered.

Read more at wnd.com ...

Dicks sucks; why?

I purchase my ammo in BULK; 500 rounds minimum, per purchase. I don't purchase cheap shit ammo either.

Dick's pricing IMO makes them cost prohibitive for ammo.

Let Dicks screw over their contractors; Trump has done the same thing nearly 100% of the contractors he has done business with.

Fvck 'em.

Forum List

Back