Bad republican bitch shreds Citation for opening her hair salon in front of Democrats face

1588012010433.png

The revolution has begun.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

It appears the shop owner was taking percautions for herself and her clientel. She was doing it by appointment only. The state is going to have a hard time justifying the citation. Her right to pursue happiness and to live her life is a constitutional issue and they are going to lose big time.

The cops enforcing the crap should be hanged.
The were following orders. That however does not clear them of following Unlawful orders, which this is as it violates the US constitution. Look for many challenges to this in coming days. Most Sheriffs I know will not enforce these orders as they violate the US Constitution.

The were following orders. That however does not clear them of following Unlawful orders, which this is as it violates the US constitution. Look for many challenges to this in coming days. Most Sheriffs I know will not enforce these orders as they violate the US Constitution.
There are too many that are doing it. Remember Nuremberg.

Right on! I heard her give a radio interview this morning. She said some guy from Colorado flew in just to show support and get a hair cut. And if I remember right she said a dog grooming parlor next to her was open for business but the Man tried to shut her down.

She's part of a long line of patriots going back to the revolution. God bless her.

At some point, police departments will be nationalized to end this. To join Canada and Mexico with us this has to happen. And they will follow orders. We are only doing our job they will say. Some will even go to Church with a clear conscience.

Many gun owners depend on the idea that cops won't enforce unconstitutional laws. I'm not suggesting that cops should quit their jobs or lose their jobs over these incidents when the courts can certainly sort it out after the fact but we must consider where is the line on enforcing unconstitutional orders? The modern police officer, Law Enforcement Officer to be precise, is the armed enforcement branch of an out-of-control government.

That's a bit over the top, don't you think? The cops delivered an order for the woman to go to court and defend her actions. They didn't arrest her; they didn't shoot her; they issued a summons. It's possible that the act of issuing a summons might be unconstitutional but it would be a very hard case to make.

That's a bit over the top, don't you think? The cops delivered an order for the woman to go to court and defend her actions. They didn't arrest her; they didn't shoot her; they issued a summons. It's possible that the act of issuing a summons might be unconstitutional but it would be a very hard case to make.
No I don't. Those scum cops violated their oath. Sounds like that's ok with a lot of people. Are those scum cops gonna pay her court fees? Her lawyer fees? Her food and rent fees?

Forum List

Back