Bad Cop, No Donut

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that cops have NO duty to protect the people who pay the taxes that pay their salaries. They also ruled police departments do not have to hire people who have above average intelligence. In other words, those most likely to be capable of assessing situations and making sound judgement calls, can be denied employment in favor of those of average to below average I.Q.s who are more likely to not question orders and just do 'their jobs'.

Most psychopaths start off by torturing and killing animals. It is argued that many psychopaths choose working as police officers as a means of acting out their tendencies without fear of consequences.

While I think most cops are certainly good people it only takes a few to terrorize a community. These are the donks that need to be weeded out. The people that already have an inborn need to control others and force their will on people.

Let the good cops do their job, train them well and pay them well. But the bad ones HAVE to be gotten rid of.

There is no such animal as a "good cop". If there were, the "bad cops" would be "weeded out" very quickly. There would be no "bad cops". Nearly every cop who tries to rat out "bad cops" is attacked by his fellow cops.

My favorite meme on this topic:
View attachment 96929

Ahh, heaven forbid you get off your duff and change the laws you feel are unjust or cruel.

And how would you propose I do that? How would you do that?
It's the same thing we gays did to get rid of unjust laws....the same thing women did to get rid of unjust laws...the same thing minorities have done to get rid of unjust laws. Political action, civil disobedience, lobbying, starting organizations to work to get rid of such laws. Sitting on one's butt complaining on the internet doesn't get these kinds of things done.

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that cops have NO duty to protect the people who pay the taxes that pay their salaries. They also ruled police departments do not have to hire people who have above average intelligence. In other words, those most likely to be capable of assessing situations and making sound judgement calls, can be denied employment in favor of those of average to below average I.Q.s who are more likely to not question orders and just do 'their jobs'.

Most psychopaths start off by torturing and killing animals. It is argued that many psychopaths choose working as police officers as a means of acting out their tendencies without fear of consequences.

While I think most cops are certainly good people it only takes a few to terrorize a community. These are the donks that need to be weeded out. The people that already have an inborn need to control others and force their will on people.

Let the good cops do their job, train them well and pay them well. But the bad ones HAVE to be gotten rid of.

There is no such animal as a "good cop". If there were, the "bad cops" would be "weeded out" very quickly. There would be no "bad cops". Nearly every cop who tries to rat out "bad cops" is attacked by his fellow cops.

View attachment 96929

Ahh, heaven forbid you get off your duff and change the laws you feel are unjust or cruel.

It's the same thing we gays did to get rid of unjust laws....the same thing women did to get rid of unjust laws...the same thing minorities have done to get rid of unjust laws. Political action, civil disobedience, lobbying, starting organizations to work to get rid of such laws. Sitting on one's butt complaining on the internet doesn't get these kinds of things done.

So, what did YOU do, exactly? You argued before the state legislature? Maybe the Supreme Court?

View attachment 96929

I have used this meme making the exact same point that you are.

Great minds think alike.

In the "olden days", some 10 years ago, you did your own research and collected data, located the statute you wanted altered or countered a proposed law or presented an issue. You made an appointment with your state legislator and presented the issue in a concise manner with the least amount of drama and started there. You might even start a petition that is not online and present that as well.

No, you have to hire an attorney to go before state legislators or you will not get an appointment within a timely manner (if at all

Pfft..........no. Criminal justice is by and large left to the states. You are dealing with your elected representative for your state legislature from your district. You don't need an attorney.
When is the last time you went before your state legislators? Try it. It's a process designed to make you give up before getting in front of them. Not only that, unless you are an attorney, they are highly unlikely to have you debate law with them.
Debate is unnecessary, but rhetoric is...

In the "olden days", some 10 years ago, you did your own research and collected data, located the statute you wanted altered or countered a proposed law or presented an issue. You made an appointment with your state legislator and presented the issue in a concise manner with the least amount of drama and started there. You might even start a petition that is not online and present that as well.

No, you have to hire an attorney to go before state legislators or you will not get an appointment within a timely manner (if at all

Pfft..........no. Criminal justice is by and large left to the states. You are dealing with your elected representative for your state legislature from your district. You don't need an attorney.
When is the last time you went before your state legislators? Try it. It's a process designed to make you give up before getting in front of them. Not only that, unless you are an attorney, they are highly unlikely to have you debate law with them.
Rhetoric is just talk; talk without backbone (the 'law') carries no weight before state legislators.
You know, if arguing before legislators actually effected change - everybody in the U.S. would be free to use marijuana. Legislators (like all government criminals) go with the money.

Last edited:

View attachment 96929

I haven't disagreed with anything you've posted in this tread up until this meme...and we may still agree, but I have to ask:

What laws are you referring to as manifestly unjust, cruel or wicked?

View attachment 96929

I haven't disagreed with anything you've posted in this tread up until this meme...and we may still agree, but I have to ask:

The ones violating the forfeiture laws of the Constitution..

You missed some aspects to the story. It says:

"At the time, the then 18 year old was wanted for violating his probation on a prior charge of unarmed burglary of an unoccupied structure and resisting an officer without violence."

First off, you cannot resist without violence. It means they were trying to arrest him and he fought them. I wasn't at the scene and you weren't either. You just want us the believe the cops had their dog attack an innocent boy but it was an adult with a record that obviously was uncooperative in the garage.

Rhetoric is just talk; talk without backbone (the 'law') carries no weight before state legislators.
You know, if arguing before legislators actually effected change - everybody in the U.S. would be free to use marijuana. Legislators (like all government criminals) go with the money.
...ah, a pothead. Makes sense now. But sorry, legislators do write state laws. Many states have legalized weed and guess who puts it into law?

View attachment 96929

I can't speak for the good doctors meaning, but I can speak for my interpretations of his words.

Any law that violates the natural rights of a human being are manifestly unjust. For instances, a law that prevents a person from using natural cures to save lives, is manifestly unjust; a law that states it is illegal to operate a business without permission (permits/licenses) is manifestly unjust.

It is both, cruel and wicked, to incarcerate people for doing as they please as long as they are causing no harm to others. Human beings have a natural right to their own bodies, properties and destinies. To deny people these natural rights is cruel and wicked.

You missed some aspects to the story. It says:

"At the time, the then 18 year old was wanted for violating his probation on a prior charge of unarmed burglary of an unoccupied structure and resisting an officer without violence."

First off, you cannot resist without violence. It means they were trying to arrest him and he fought them. I wasn't at the scene and you weren't either. You just want us the believe the cops had their dog attack an innocent boy but it was an adult with a record that obviously was uncooperative in the garage.

Resisting without violence: resisting without violence - Google Search

Rather the boy was wanted for crimes or not is not relevant, if, as the law says, he was "innocent until proven guilty". Jumping to conclussions as to rather or not the boy was guilty of any warrants that may have been out for him was neither the cops job, nor your job.

If you read the link, you would know these cops have a high rate (above average) dog attacks and the cops were making comments about which officers dog was going to get to bite the kid. That was the main purpose of my post - to expose aggressive K-9 cops.

[/QUOTE] ...ah, a pothead. Makes sense now. But sorry, legislators do write state laws. Many states have legalized weed and guess who puts it into law? [/QUOTE]

Your assumption that I am a "pothead" is wrong. I don't use. I don't like the high, the paranoia or the hunger. However, I have no objections to others putting into their bodies whatever they want. Their bodies, their business.

Where did I state legislators do not write laws? I didn't.
Only recently have states began legalizing (to some degree) cannabis. Even though pharmaceutical companies and the prison industry lobby against it.

Your assumption that I am a "pothead" is wrong. I don't use. I don't like the high, the paranoia or the hunger. However, I have no objections to others putting into their bodies whatever they want. Their bodies, their business.

Where did I state legislators do not write laws? I didn't.
Only recently have states began legalizing (to some degree) cannabis. Even though pharmaceutical companies and the prison industry lobby against it.
Resisting arrest means applying physical opposing force. Even if you are laying down you are not complying with lawful orders. Plus sometimes things are said in jest, doesn't mean it was really planned. You can ignore everything you want but that just means you have an ax to grind.

Pot is fully legal here, and Oregon, Colorado and now California. There are others as well. I'm against legalizing many drugs because what people put in their bodies can drive them insane.

Forum List

Back