Bad Ass Biden “lightning” quick today - F150

When it comes to bashing biden policies we dont have to lie
And yet all you ever do is LIE!

Tell us how it is possible for him to turn the steering wheel an entire half turn and the front wheels not move.....please, tell us how that is possible.
Buy a power steering car. You’ll see.

I have one you idiot.....in fact, I tried it the morning I posted on this......turn the wheel, the wheels turn, you dumb shit. Biden's turns the wheel an entire half turn and the wheels do nothing, you moron...

When it comes to bashing biden policies we dont have to lie
And yet all you ever do is LIE!

Tell us how it is possible for him to turn the steering wheel an entire half turn and the front wheels not move.....please, tell us how that is possible.
Buy a power steering car. You’ll see.

I have one you idiot.....in fact, I tried it the morning I posted on this......turn the wheel, the wheels turn, you dumb shit. Biden's turns the wheel an entire half turn and the wheels do nothing, you moron...
The non partisan communication director who drove the fucking truck to the track, all the reporters, everyone who watched the video who isn’t a disingenuous moron all say the same thing. No other driving controls exist.

You guys crack me up. I’m mostly here for your comedy.

CLAIM: President Joe Biden was caught fake driving a Ford F-150 Lightning truck during a visit to a Ford safety testing center Tuesday. A man in the passenger seat was operating the vehicle using a second steering wheel.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The vehicle Biden drove had only one steering wheel, a Ford spokesperson confirmed. A frame-by-frame analysis of videos from the event shows Biden’s passenger was adjusting a camera that was resting on the dashboard, not steering the truck.

THE FACTS: An article shared thousands of times on Facebook on Wednesday falsely claims that the president faked his Tuesday test drive of an electric Ford truck at Ford’s Rouge Electric Vehicle Center in Dearborn, Michigan.

“WOW! Biden Caught Fake Driving -- Someone Else Is Steering Vehicle -- It Was All a Stunt!” a headline on the conservative website The Gateway Pundit read. The story misrepresented videos and pictures to claim they showed a passenger in the truck was steering instead of the president.

There’s no truth to these claims, according to Melissa Miller, manager of government and public policy communications at Ford.

“There was only one steering wheel in the vehicle the president drove yesterday,” Miller said in an email Wednesday.

Photos and videos of the event show that the passenger in the vehicle, who was identified to reporters as a member of Biden’s Secret Service detail, was adjusting a camera that was resting on the dashboard, not operating the car.

Associated Press photos of the inside of the vehicle show the right side of the dashboard was obstructed by a black cloth covering, which car experts say is typical in prototype vehicles before they are released.

“Cloth coverings are very common on the interior of prototype vehicles because they’re designed to hide the dashboard from prying eyes before the product is officially released to the market,” said Billy Rehbock, social media editor at the automotive website MotorTrend.

The Gateway Pundit did not respond to a request for comment.

You guys crack me up. I’m mostly here for your comedy.

CLAIM: President Joe Biden was caught fake driving a Ford F-150 Lightning truck during a visit to a Ford safety testing center Tuesday. A man in the passenger seat was operating the vehicle using a second steering wheel.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The vehicle Biden drove had only one steering wheel, a Ford spokesperson confirmed. A frame-by-frame analysis of videos from the event shows Biden’s passenger was adjusting a camera that was resting on the dashboard, not steering the truck.

THE FACTS: An article shared thousands of times on Facebook on Wednesday falsely claims that the president faked his Tuesday test drive of an electric Ford truck at Ford’s Rouge Electric Vehicle Center in Dearborn, Michigan.

“WOW! Biden Caught Fake Driving -- Someone Else Is Steering Vehicle -- It Was All a Stunt!” a headline on the conservative website The Gateway Pundit read. The story misrepresented videos and pictures to claim they showed a passenger in the truck was steering instead of the president.

There’s no truth to these claims, according to Melissa Miller, manager of government and public policy communications at Ford.

“There was only one steering wheel in the vehicle the president drove yesterday,” Miller said in an email Wednesday.

Photos and videos of the event show that the passenger in the vehicle, who was identified to reporters as a member of Biden’s Secret Service detail, was adjusting a camera that was resting on the dashboard, not operating the car.

Associated Press photos of the inside of the vehicle show the right side of the dashboard was obstructed by a black cloth covering, which car experts say is typical in prototype vehicles before they are released.

“Cloth coverings are very common on the interior of prototype vehicles because they’re designed to hide the dashboard from prying eyes before the product is officially released to the market,” said Billy Rehbock, social media editor at the automotive website MotorTrend.

The Gateway Pundit did not respond to a request for comment.

Somebody lying to cover for Joe Dufus, again?

Say it ain't so!

Forum List

Back