Baby Trump Balloon set to fly in London on Friday!

All those tolerant liberals showing their true colors. If anyone had done this to Obama... well I think we know how that would have gone down.

I didn’t like Obama, but I DID respect him. The people voted him into office twice and I respected that. I didn’t throw a fucking years-long tantrum. I’d be embarrassed to be a Brit today.

You respected Obama because he didn’t make mockery of the United States. I hated Bush but I had a certain level of respect for him before he was POTUS. It’s a huge job and a lot of pressure. I think Pence is a weasel but I have some respect for him because at last he conducts himself in a respectful and mature way.

You have to give respect to earn. Trump constantly disrespects the presidency, opposition party and our allies. Why should anyone respect him?

That’s all your opinion. Trump was elected and serves the same position Obama did and therefore deserves the same kind of respect. You don’t need to like a person to respect their position, especially one as loaded with authority as the POTUS.

And look at what Trump does with that authority. Pardoning racist sheriffs.

Tell me how can I respect a man who tweets like a teenage girl daily?

I will never respect Trump's position until he starts respecting the presidency. The man shits on the POTUS. He's business like La crapo resort has profited off of Trump's presidency. His daughter Ivanka's clothing somehow dodges the unnecessary tariffs her dad is imposing. I mean the list goes on.

Every president has abused his authority. I’m tired of the selective outrage when people like you (if the media reported everything without obvious bias) would have been outraged about certain issues concerning the POTUS for years and years. Only now that Trump is president do ya’ll all the sudden care about things that if your ire was genuinely warranted you would have cared about before him.

The best example I can give is the treatment of children illegals. There’s pertinent evidence that under Obama innocent illegal immigrant children were put into the hands of human traffickers, yet I don’t recall a huge public outrage about this, do you? You’d think that the same people who parrot how Trump the “child kidnapper” (please, give me a break) is “torturing toddlers” without due evidence would have been beside themselves with anger about what happened under Obama, but nope. I’d venture to say the majority of Trump haters have no idea such treatment of illegals happened under their favorite president’s watch.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/me... Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf

All those tolerant liberals showing their true colors. If anyone had done this to Obama... well I think we know how that would have gone down.

I didn’t like Obama, but I DID respect him. The people voted him into office twice and I respected that. I didn’t throw a fucking years-long tantrum. I’d be embarrassed to be a Brit today.

He's a laughing stock in the UK with an 11% approval rating :wink:

Donald Trump thinks he’s popular in Britain. Here’s what the polling says
Why the hell would we care... Actually a low approval rating abroad is a sign that our President is standing up for American interests and not kowtowing to special interests abroad in a geopolitical popularity contest, like some former presidents in the very recent past...lol
So....THAT'S what a low approval rating is a sign of? :71:
Don't conflate the issue by deliberately leaving the "ABROAD" out of your paraphrasing of my assertion... Jack off! If trump was bumbling along, domestically weakening our nation, undercutting the US military, furthering our dependence on foreign energy, undercutting our US economy & national security with one sided trade negotiations, drawing PINK lines int the sand; the rest of the globe would be clamoring the praises of the Trump administration... Kind of like they did for our Muslim Apologist in Chief a couple years prior. Yes, a US President looking out for his own Nation (1st and foremost), is not going to be heaped with accolades by other nations seeking to take advantage and exert dominance over that US nation. (period)!!!

Last edited:

Such a snowflake....trumpanzees are so delicate and weak.

Your opinion of me isn’t important. I’m not a “trumpanzee.” Nor am I throwing a years-long tantrum bc I didn’t get my way. Cry about Trump all you want, he’ll still be president this time tomorrow, next week, next month, next year...

You didn’t mention it...

I didn't mention the Manson murders either. Does that somehow mean I'm okay with it?

Pfft...that was 1970 or so

You highlighted Liberal protests as bothersome but were not bothered by murder by conservatives

It was 1969 and I brought it up to make a point. The point is you are making an assumption about my view of this incident based on the simple fact that I didn’t mention it.
Didn’t expect you to mention something that took place 49 years ago, 2,500 miles away from Washington that wasn’t in any way political…

So you missed the point yet again. Let me try one more time: Of course it has nothing to do with the Trump balloon controversy. I used the Manson murders merely as an example of something I didn't mention.

You made a baseless assumption and said you "knew" I was okay with the guy running people over with his car by simple virtue of my not mentioning it. So how many other heinous and criminal acts am I guilty of condoning by not mentioning them?

Ok.

Sadly, I hear that it WON'T fly as hoped over his golf course - that one got stifled.

An inflatable, baby version of President Donald Trump could be appearing over his golf course in Scotland this weekend.

The balloon is already due to fly over Parliament in London on Friday to coincide with the president’s visit to the U.K., but now over 4,500 people have signed a petition calling for it to be flown near Turnberry, a Trump-owned golf course he plans to visit on Saturday.

The people who started the campaign say that the balloon is a means to ensure that Trump “knows that all of Britain is looking down on him and laughing."​

The 'Baby Trump' Balloon That Will Fly Over London May Be Headed To His Scotland Golf Course Next

Baby Trump Balloon last seen flying over London chasing Russian Hooker Balloon.
Trump supporters not pleased about Baby Trump - Probably because it is not in a cage.
:D

DhrjWZoXcAAaWzz.jpg
He has proven himself the biggest baby on the planet even before the balloon.

^ Correction: The media has attempted to paint him as one.

In reality, he laughs at (and trolls) this childish kind of shit, just like a lot of us American's do.

Such a snowflake....trumpanzees are so delicate and weak.

Your opinion of me isn’t important. I’m not a “trumpanzee.” Nor am I throwing a years-long tantrum bc I didn’t get my way. Cry about Trump all you want, he’ll still be president this time tomorrow, next week, next month, next year...

The "next year" part is massively questionable :wink:

Mueller’s New Indictment Shows Collusion With Russia

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back