Baby Dies After Thrown From Fourth Floor Hospital Parking Garage

what i found strange was that this happened at CHOC Children's Hospital with St Josephs Hospital with a great trauma Center right behind it......and they took the kid to UCI Med Center a few miles away....:eusa_eh:

what i found strange was that this happened at CHOC Children's Hospital with St Josephs Hospital with a great trauma Center right behind it......and they took the kid to UCI Med Center a few miles away....:eusa_eh:

No insurance. This is common in urban areas.

State law says in an Emergency the Hospital has to render treatment....St. Josephs ER is filled with the no Ins. crowd as well as UCI's is.....

I just find it perplexing that the same people who fight for a woman's right to destroy her baby in her body have a problem with her destroying the baby once it exits her body. Particularly given the fact that often, the aborted babies are alive upon exiting mom's body at birth.

There's no diff. Live with your choice, love it, embrace it. Moms have the right to kill their offspring. I'm sure it will reduce the welfare rolls and eliminate crime!

As harsh as that post may sound, she has a point.

We can't agree on when life begins. How do we decide when it should end.

:(

o fuck you and the horse you road in on....if you cant figure out the difference in aborting a fetus and tossing a 7 month old child off a parking deck....

color you fucking stupid, you

Sorry bout that,

1. Ofcourse I have the answers to this problem.
2. The answer to the question is who is at fault, and why did this women think she could get away with killing her child.
3. First of all, this is a very tricky subject, and what I am about to say, is hard to hear, so I warn you first.
4. We live in a *throw away* society, because the *liberal muckity mucks* made laws that allow the women, to have a baby ripped from their wombs, and cast into the dumpsters all across America.
5. This women was unhappy with her child being *not perfect*, and wanted another whack at it, but without the baggage of taking care of this first child.
6. In her mind, she thought she could just *wipe the slate clean*, kill the child, and start over, because all across America, each day, day in day out, women have their children aborted, perhaps she is very under educated as well, and didn't see it as evil what she did.
7. Perhaps you're a *liberal muckity muck* who is educated, and yet you can't see the evil of killing babies, too?
8. So its not really about being stupid, its about not carrying or refusing to care for innocent children, or babies in the womb.
9. Until a baby is loved by the *liberal muckity mucks* who have had *liberal muckity mucks*, judges make laws that kill the babies, this kind of evil will prosper.
10. Till we address this problem, evil wins.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I assume there are people who would have been fine with this if she had aborted at 8 months based on knowledge of the child's defects.

Somehow this is different.

You foster an environment where imperfect children are disposable, and mothers have the right to kill them in utero...then boo hoo when mothers carry that attitude after the baby is born.

I think it's pretty obvious the woman is ignorant of the child's condition, probably not well versed in English, suffering from depression, and undoubtedly felt she was acting in the best interests of the baby.

All perfectly acceptable reasons to kill babies in this country at this time. Post birth abortion. Get over it.

Spoken like a true NAZI........

I just find it perplexing that the same people who fight for a woman's right to destroy her baby in her body have a problem with her destroying the baby once it exits her body. Particularly given the fact that often, the aborted babies are alive upon exiting mom's body at birth.

There's no diff. Live with your choice, love it, embrace it. Moms have the right to kill their offspring. I'm sure it will reduce the welfare rolls and eliminate crime!

Being that most do not consider a fetus a baby, I guess you might say it's okay to murder their baby AFTER they are born......brilliant.

I assume there are people who would have been fine with this if she had aborted at 8 months based on knowledge of the child's defects.

You foster an environment where imperfect children are disposable, and mothers have the right to kill them in utero...then boo hoo when mothers carry that attitude after the baby is born.

I think it's pretty obvious the woman is ignorant of the child's condition, probably not well versed in English, suffering from depression, and undoubtedly felt she was acting in the best interests of the baby.

All perfectly acceptable reasons to kill babies in this country at this time. Post birth abortion. Get over it.

You obviously don't have a good grasp of what constitutes nazism.

Nazis were all for abortion and performed them regularly on women under their control.

o fuck you and the horse you road in on....if you cant figure out the difference in aborting a fetus and tossing a 7 month old child off a parking deck....

wake up cranky dis mawning did ya hon?

Nazis were all for abortion and performed them regularly on women under their control.

What?! Are you crazy! You never decide when to take the life of anybody especially of a newborn child!

Why fuck me if you're just going to abort it?
:eusa_hand:

I guess YOU don't either. They were also for killing the 'imperfect' humans......

State law says in an Emergency the Hospital has to render treatment....St. Josephs ER is filled with the no Ins. crowd as well as UCI's is.....

Please tell that to Michele Obama. She made her name during Obama's first presidential campaign by taking a hefty salary from a hospital in order to streamline ER operations. She streamlined them by sending patients to other hospitals, then took a lengthy leave of absence before finally resigning. At least, I think she resigned. Heck, maybe she's still getting paid.

What a peach! Always thinking of the little guy, and tightening that belt!

I guess YOU don't either. They were also for killing the 'imperfect' humans......

uh, I know?

where on earth did you get the impression I was pro abortion and killing imperfect humans? Wherever you got it, you couldn't be more wrong. I'm anti-abortion.

And if state law doesn't say it, Federal Law does (which would take supremacy over any state law to the contrary).

EMTALA.

Every patient that presents to an ER get's seen. For example, an ER can't let the police drop a drunk off for simple lab testing to expediate the legal process. The second they come through the door, they get a full "Altered Mental Status" survey.

Please tell that to Michele Obama. She made her name during Obama's first presidential campaign by taking a hefty salary from a hospital in order to streamline ER operations. She streamlined them by sending patients to other hospitals, then took a lengthy leave of absence before finally resigning. At least, I think she resigned. Heck, maybe she's still getting paid.

What a peach! Always thinking of the little guy, and tightening that belt!

That doesn't even begin to approximate what happened. What the group Obama was tied to was attempting to do was hook patient's up with the proper primary care so they wouldn't present to the ER for trivial primary care complaints and swamp the resources of Emergency Medicine.

In short, they tried to come up with a way to address a massive problem in America's Emergency Medicine community.

It's against federal law for any Emergency Room to "dump" a patient. Refer to EMTALA and educate yourself lest you continue to sound stupid.

Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama's work on this was not unethical or illegal in the least. That's why this bullshit story never took off despite the right wing pundatry's best attempts to make it happen over three years ago.

Forum List

Back