AZ ends in state tuition for DACA recipients after unanimous state Sup. ct. ruling

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
AZ Ends In-State Tuition for DACA Recipients After Unanimous State Sup. Ct. Ruling | Breitbart
The Arizona Board of Regents on Monday ended in-state tuition for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients after the state Supreme Court unanimously upheld a state appellate court decision, which held that DACA recipients in Maricopa County are ineligible for in-state tuition rates.

This is great news for the AZ tax payers now all they have to do is legalize their post bahhaah

I see the uneducated Trumpettes are afraid that DACA people will be better educated than they are.

Also too fucking stupid to get many DACAs will just drop out or not go in the first place, COSTING the schools money.

Stupid Trumpettes do & say stupid shit.

I see the uneducated Trumpettes are afraid that DACA people will be better educated than they are.

Also too fucking stupid to get many DACAs will just drop out or not go in the first place, COSTING the schools money.

Wow. Such an extreme case of the pot calling the kettle black. You just can't make this stuff up folks.

Cut of all incentive
Fuck all illegals

They’re not better educated and won’t be in the future.

Forum List

Back