Autos with tinted windows

Makes life more difficult for me as a pedestrian.

I can't tell whether the driver can see me before I walk in front of the car at an intersection.

Most people aren't going to run over you.
They don't want to get sued.

The rare few who will run over you...seeing them isn't gonna make a bit of difference.
These days it's a crap shoot. If it's your time.

Makes life more difficult for me as a pedestrian.

I can't tell whether the driver can see me before I walk in front of the car at an intersection.
If the car does not look like it will come to a stop, don't cross, no matter what the light says. You cannot win a contest on foot with a 3,000 Lb. Plus car or truck. If they are stopped and then come at you on purpose after you start to cross with the light, step lively to avoid and empty your magazine at the attempted murderer until you are safe.

It's the tires, not the whites of their eyes you need to watch out for...:p

1664650457208.png

I've debated back and forth about tinting the glass on my Corvette, since it doesn't have a factory tint. It's so low to the roadways that traffic is blinding from both directions if I happen to take it out for a lively night drive.

The reason that I haven't is because of the difficulty it presents in seeing pedestrians and even other drivers i nthe day time. I'd have to go really dark in order to keep from being blinded by traffic night time in that vehicle.

I could likely get away with a light tint, but I don't think that would solve the blinding from other trafic at night in that particular vehicle, just because it is so low to the roadway.

Speaking of which, I'm reminded of these morons who buy those aftermarket LED headlights and don't adjust them so they aren't blinding everyone else. It's mostly young people who do that. Stupid...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back