Australian Liberty Alliance

Mr Schumann.would be a Jew,he should be careful what he wishes for..........the Irony is that it could crate Nazism all over again,and he more that others would be aware of that outcome...as for Wilders he is a renown Racist...Australia does not need this crap,anyhow only 500 out of 22million is no great shakes these Idiots are just Hansen Wannabees

Who says Schumann is a Jew?? Is that "The evul Jude" meme I'm hearing....again!!

evil-jude-poster.jpg

Sounds like racist horse manure to me. And if he happens to be Jewish then so what?? So was your hero Marx!

Greg
Sorry to upset you Greg,if he is,can you not see the IRONY ???????? It's much like the ex-Iranian Leader Aj can't remember the actual name.....He was a Jew,but was indolent and hateful where the Israelis were concerned........This and the people running the Alliance,I find very strange indeed,there is no racism from me as I am not racist in any way.......your comment tells me a lot about you though.steve...Your stereo-image of a grasping Jew is an insult to us all,but you would have been compliant no doubt during Hitler's Nazi Regime

That you got it WRONG is no surprise. Your rhetoric reminded me of those scum who executed millions of Jews. That you use "Jew" as a put down says it all really.

Greg
You are an Idiot of the worst kind,"Jew as a put down"such Inane and Insane comment by YOU,had I have said "Jew Boy" then I would have agreed with you......I call an Arabic person an ARAB,a Jewish person a JEW,or in your case Greg a Frigging Idiot....for that is what you are,keep wallowing in your mind of Hatred and Deceit..........You will Never create a schism between me and my Jewish friends.....so spew your garbled Garbage on someone else,preferably YOURSELF, RACIST.Why are you like you are?????????..SCUM INDEED

There in is YOUR problem. I have many friends of ethnic variation and I call them BY THEIR BLOODY NAME!!!

You really are a dope!! And I still cannot find any mention of Shumann being a Jew...!!

Greg
I told you to Fcuk Off,now do as your told Racist....

Forum List

Back