Australia is beyond Dystopia

What I find the most appaling in regard to Australia is not their harsh restrictive meausers. But their refusing to let their citizens back home after being abroad. Even if that was some kind of an emergency trip. I understand the concerns about spreading the virus, but they are your people after all. Really disgusting.
Australian citizens were allowed to return home, but...they had to go into hotel quarantine for 14 days as soon as they arrived.
Many were Covid positive.
Only so many hotel rooms available.
Now, international borders are being opened up, Australian citizens can't wait to leave for overseas everything.
Not I, Covid is still rife in the world.

Australian citizens were allowed to return home, but...they had to go into hotel quarantine for 14 days as soon as they arrived.
Many were Covid positive.
Only so many hotel rooms available.
Now, international borders are being opened up, Australian citizens can't wait to leave for overseas everything.
Not I, Covid is still rife in the world.
They were allowed, formally, but the Australian government imposed such restrictions on international flights that people waited for months to actually get home. And that wasn't only one case or another, the number reached thousands of people.

That is at least what I have read on news sources.

They were allowed, formally, but the Australian government imposed such restrictions on international flights that people waited for months to actually get home. And that wasn't only one case or another, the number reached thousands of people.

That is at least what I have read on news sources.
Always about 35,000.
Some would arrive, then others seemed to join the queue overseas.

No good flying them in if there were no hotel rooms in which they could quarantine.

My phone has a blocker on it. It doesn't accept texts or calls from any number that isn't in my personal directory.

If you want me to send you a picture..........here.......hold on...........let me drop my pants.......bend over..........*click*
There ya go!!!

Why download the app?

They cant make you

Nor can they force anyone to respond in 15 minutes or at all

Actually, if you don't download the app and respond to it, you will be court ordered into a quarantine center. Where you will be under police guard.

Very, very sad.....Not in a million years I would have thought Australia would become a globalist totalitarian country. :(

View attachment 563293

America has rules.
This "there is freedom in America, you can do whatever you like, the govt can't make you do anything" nonsense is just that...total nonsense.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm

People in South Australia will be forced to download an app that combines facial recognition and geolocation. The state will text them at random times, and thereafter they will have 15 minutes to take a picture of their face in the location where they are supposed to be. Should they fail, the local police department will be sent to follow up in person. “We don’t tell them how often or when, on a random basis they have to reply within 15 minutes,” Premier Steven Marshall explained. “I think every South Australian should feel pretty proud that we are the national pilot for the home-based quarantine app.”
People in south Australia aren't being forced into home quarantine and forced to download an app.
A condition of people being allowed to return to Australia from overseas during the pandemic is that they must enter quarantine for a period of time.
If they choose to quarantine at home there are conditions, the conditions being that they download an app, stay home, and download their picture within 15 minutes.

Not everyone is honest...so there have to be rules.
In my mind it's all good.

China is upping the ante with Australia. Australia is totalitarian now. What is the point of supporting it even if it is English speaking. The prog broads doing their concentration camp act in the Western Hemisphere is now bearing fruit for the future new rulers of the world.

• Funny
America has rules.
This "there is freedom in America, you can do whatever you like, the govt can't make you do anything" nonsense is just that...total nonsense.

You can defend Covid tyranny until the cows come home! doesn't matter what you think!

Australia is waking up now, thanks GOD! BLESS THEM!

NO MORE COVID TYRANNY IN OZ!:clap:

• Funny
Its the same in Israel,they are throwing people in concentration camps if they resist the vaccines.

Didn't know me with another 3 million Israelis were thrown into a concentration camp,
but if as you say it's the same in Australia, then Australians are doing just fine...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back