Aussie Journalist Shreds Biden And Sycophantic American Media Which Refuses To Admit He Has Diminished Capacity.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
If you want to hear honest reporting....you have to tune into foreign news reports.....because you're not gonna get it here in America.

Sky News Host Cory Bernardi says it is clear to him that US President Joe Biden is ‘cognitively compromised’ and not up to the task he is ‘sworn to do’ and called out the media for ignoring Biden’s mistakes.

The host said, ““It’s clear to me at the least that US President Joe Biden is struggling with dementia and is clearly not up to the task he’s been sworn in to do.”

Sky News wrote, “Mr Bernardi said it is something which was ‘evident’ during the election campaign, but the ‘partisan and poisonous’ mainstream media chose not to highlight anything which could have ‘derailed a Biden victory”.

Bernardi called out the media, ““Even now, after he has been sworn in, many of them are still refusing to speak the truth about Biden’s lack of capacity.”

“It’s all rather pathetic, but even usually smart people are blinded by the nonsense put out by the mainstream media. They believe every perceived sin of Donald Trump while they seem intent on canonizing St. Joe.”

Because it is SkyNews, all you will hear about is that.
But, like I said from day one, and openly said by Brit Hume as well... it is not debatable that Biden suffers from, at the very least, senility. The evidence is made clearly upon every appearance. It is simply obvious.
And those who are denying it, are simply willing to lie.
I posted up a string of video interviews awhile back here, dating 10 years ago, 5 years ago, and even just 2 years ago.
The decline is impossible to deny.
10 years ago he spoke clearly, quick responses to questions and completely free of stutters, pauses and clear memory lapses you see today. 5 years ago he was still pretty good, 2 years ago - there it is. A little slower, responses were more rhetorical, no specifics... and pauses.
Today... he simply cannot complete whole sentences without saying something wrong. He can only do so with a prompter, and even then makes many mistakes.

Last edited:
But, like I said from day one, and openly said by Brit Hume as well... it is not debatable that Biden suffers from, at the very least, senility. The evidence is made clearly upon every appearance. It is simply obvious.
The only response you get from these idiots is "At Least Trump Is Gone", as if that excuses this insanity.

The only response you get from these idiots is "At Least Trump Is Gone", as if that excuses this insanity.
Exactly.
That is all Mac1958 has done ever since he took over.

If you want to hear honest reporting....you have to tune into foreign news reports.....because you're not gonna get it here in America.

Sky News Host Cory Bernardi says it is clear to him that US President Joe Biden is ‘cognitively compromised’ and not up to the task he is ‘sworn to do’ and called out the media for ignoring Biden’s mistakes.

The host said, ““It’s clear to me at the least that US President Joe Biden is struggling with dementia and is clearly not up to the task he’s been sworn in to do.”

Sky News wrote, “Mr Bernardi said it is something which was ‘evident’ during the election campaign, but the ‘partisan and poisonous’ mainstream media chose not to highlight anything which could have ‘derailed a Biden victory”.

Bernardi called out the media, ““Even now, after he has been sworn in, many of them are still refusing to speak the truth about Biden’s lack of capacity.”

“It’s all rather pathetic, but even usually smart people are blinded by the nonsense put out by the mainstream media. They believe every perceived sin of Donald Trump while they seem intent on canonizing St. Joe.”

Why should we care what an Aussie journalist says? Did you take it to heart when a foreign journalist said bad things about Trump?

Because it is SkyNews, all you will hear about is that. But, like I said from day one, and openly said by Brit Hume as well... it is not debatable that Biden suffers from, at the very least, senility. The evidence is made clearly upon every appearance. It is simply obvious. And those who are denying it, are simply willing to lie.
Exactly. That is all Mac1958 has done ever since he took over.
Some things are just good regardless of other facts. Biden's health may or may not be a concern, but Trump being gone is a gift that keeps on giving.

Trump supporters accusing others of cognitive decline just goes to show you that these Trump supporters themselves are suffering from some kind of cognitive decline. I hope it is cognitive decline because I would hate to see that they were born that way.

Joe Biden is so much more coherent than Trump. We have a competent and real President now.

Last edited:
I don't know what's worse, Joes incoherent babble or Kamala's mental patient laugh.
Neither of them can hold a candle to the Trump bellow. You don't know how satisfying it is not to hear his voice every night on the news. I feel like the Biden administration is a 4-8 year vacation from ulcer-inducing nonsense.

I think the Left is putting into place politicians with no brain function, like AOC, or diminished brain function, like Biden, to send a message.

The message is, these folks had no ability on their own to get as rich and powerful as they are. Yea, the Deep State is just that powerful

In fact, to drive home the point, here is a line up of the next three Presidents.

Season's Greeting from Tarzan, Tonto and Frankenstein II - SNL - YouTube

I don't know what's worse, Joes incoherent babble or Kamala's mental patient laugh.
Neither of them can hold a candle to the Trump bellow. You don't know how satisfying it is not to hear his voice every night on the news. I feel like the Biden administration is a 4-8 year vacation from ulcer-inducing nonsense.
Trump is often incoherent. A sign of dementia is increased bellicosity. Any one can see these signs in Trump. Trump’s family, friends or Melania herself, should commence guardianship proceedings againt Trump. He needs guidance and assistance.

Trump is often incoherent. A sign of dementia is increased bellicosity. Any one can see these signs in Trump. Trump’s family, friends or Melania herself, should commence guardianship proceedings againt Trump. He needs guidance and assistance.
It's easy to see you're scared shitless of Trump and the competence he brought to the Presidency.

It's easy to see you're scared shitless of Trump and the competence he brought to the Presidency.
Competent? He was the worst president in my lifetime and I was there for the Nixon administration. As bad as it was, at least he had the decency to leave the stage and end "our long national nightmare". Trump, however, is determined to hang on like an illness you can't shake. Anyone that donates to his re-election campaign is probably really contributing to his legal defense fund.

Biden, Harris and Pelosi must all resign ASAP

Trump supporters accusing others of cognitive decline just goes to show you that these Trump supporters themselves are suffering from some kind of cognitive decline. I hope it is cognitive decline because I would hate to see that they were born that way.

Joe Biden is so much more coherent than Trump. We have a competent and real President now.
You are clearly the product of brainwashing techniques.
What you said can only make sense in some imaginary Deep State utopia filled with Unicorns and fields of Lollypops.

After watching Trump for 30 years...I can say without a doubt that you are full of horse manure.
Your guy is a hopeless invalid....so your only defense is to dream up imaginary stuff about his opponent.
Your guy has to wear depends to bed....cannot function without drugs and must be led around by a nurse, so of course our guy has the same problem...even though there is no evidence of this other than in your demented mind.

I posted up a string of video interviews awhile back here, dating 10 years ago, 5 years ago, and even just 2 years ago.
The decline is impossible to deny.
10 years ago he spoke clearly, quick responses to questions and completely free of stutters, pauses and clear memory lapses you see today. 5 years ago he was still pretty good, 2 years ago - there it is. A little slower, responses were more rhetorical, no specifics... and pauses.
Today... he simply cannot complete whole sentences without saying something wrong. He can only do so with a prompter, and even then makes many mistakes.

Oh, sure!

Dems no doubt in private admit that Mr. Biden is a shadow of himself.

There is no spark or energy in his speech.

He has a wooden gait.

The liberal media are determined to protect him as long as they are commanded to do so.

Then if the Dem bigwigs decide that it's time for Mr. Joe to leave the stage, the liberal media (led by the opportunistic New York Times) will start to plant stories in order to undermine his authority.

There will then be an increase of news stories that praise the Vice President.

Forum List

Back