August jobs report is in, and it's disappointing

The number of unfilled jobs remains near an all time record high. In other words shut the hell up Trump haters.
Do you think unfilled jobs is a good thing? What do you think employers think of that?
523888e769bedd6316d28234-750.jpg

As the nation closes on full employment, the number of jobs created has to be smaller.

If you go from 10% unemployment to 5% unemployment, you have to create a certain number of jobs.

To go from 5% unemployment to 2.5% unemployment, do you have to create the same number of jobs as you did to go from 10% to 5%? No! It is only half as many, assuming a static state.

To go from 2.5% unemployment to 1.25% unemployment, the number of jobs needed to be created is smaller than before.

It is a concept well explained by calculus in that the changes as you approach a limit will be smaller and smaller, each and every time.

If you start off at the goal line and go half way to the goal line on the other end of a football filed, will you ever reach it?

The answer is "no:.

Yep, you're right.

The other consideration is that as frictional unemployed workers find jobs, the pool of available labor that is QUALIFIED for job openings becomes smaller, which explains why we have a persistently high number of job openings as shown on JOLTS (7.3 million at last count).

Employers have jobs available, they are just having a hard time finding qualified people to fill them.
If you had to choose between educated immigrants or immigrants willing to learn and uneducated lazy right wing Republicans, which would you choose? If you were a business owner?

Do you mean illiterate wetbacks with zero people / communication skills?
The difference between people seeking asylum and uneducated Republicans with zero communication skills is that people seeking asylum want to learn.

Survey: 59% of Republicans Now Think College Is Bad for America

Don’t get mad at me. I personally believe education is good for America. That’s why I’m not a Republican

Haha...”asylum seekers”....that’s funny shit. They’ll always be disgusting wetbacks.
Wetbacks>Illegal aliens>Migrant Workers>Undocumented Immigrants>Immigrants>Dreamers>Asylum seekers>Refugees
I’m curious, how do these “uneducated Republicans” consistently out earn Mexicrats? Why are there so many lowlife degenerate Mexicrats?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png

Over 29 months Obama added almost 1 million more jobs than Trump

You're such a disingenuous prick.

What were the circumstances under them both?

One president had a crash that made job creation easy because so many jobs had initially been lost and millions needed work.

The other guy had near full employment with more jobs than applicants.

Now go fuck your Obama blow up doll, loser
did this moron just say that inheriting a recession makes the job of the next president easier?

I repeat. This conservative guy just said that Obama handed Trump.a good economy . That negates conservative claims that Obama did a bad job on the economy.

No he didn't say that at all.

He said job creation was easy after a recession because employers refilled jobs.

He never said Ears handed Trump a great economy...only a dope would say that. Ear's handed Trump a tepid slow growth economy

The data is clear. We're slowing down, we never came close to the promised GDP (even though the deficit exploded), and now the Fed has to act. Again.

Those are the facts in Normal World. In the alternate universe, they're being told something quite different. Of course.
The only thing clear is your obvious allegiance to anything Anti-American.
And you clearly ignore the data.

did this moron just say that inheriting a recession makes the job of the next president easier?

No I stated the obvious. We were at rock bottom and going up was the only option and that included JOB CREATION.

This conservative guy just said that Obama handed Trump.a good economy .

My opinion negates nothing. Obama created his own economic hurdles with job stifling regulations. Had he not done that he could have enjoyed what Trump accomplished.

One president had a crash that made job creation easy because so many jobs had initially been lost and millions needed work.

I repeat. This conservative guy just said that Obama handed Trump.a good economy . That negates conservative claims that Obama did a bad job on the economy.

He said job creation was easy after a recession because employers refilled jobs.

He never said Ears handed Trump a great economy...only a dope would say that. Ear's handed Trump a tepid slow growth economy

And that tepid slow growth has not gotten any better under Trump

Trump's trade war is the smart thing to do. They call it delayed gratification. Alarmists who are making a big deal out of it are like teenagers who get their first pimple and think they have leprosy.

No I stated the obvious. We were at rock bottom and going up was the only option and that included JOB CREATION.

My opinion negates nothing. Obama created his own economic hurdles with job stifling regulations. Had he not done that he could have enjoyed what Trump accomplished.

Trump has not accomplished anything that Obama did not as far as the economy goes

And now the numbers aren’t better so it’s still slow and tepid?

Trump's trade war is the smart thing to do. They call it delayed gratification. Alarmists who are making a big deal out of it are like teenagers who get their first pimple and think they have leprosy.
Why? You like us being taxed more?

So the stimulus worked?

Really dude?

Almost all the numbers on jobs are UBER POSITIVE except for creating new jobs. Unemployment numbers are at record lows across the board and wage growth is rising because of the competition to get the workers.
What company is going to create jobs when there are no people to fill the positions???

So the stimulus worked?

No...what part of slow growing and tepid are you not grasping? The economy had nowhere to go but up. Ears stifled faster growth with regulations. Trump took that out of the equation and BOOM!

By the way your reading comprehension is awful

Trump has not accomplished anything that Obama did not as far as the economy goes

Neither one of 'em *accomplished* diddly with respect to the economy, all both them did was throw a bunch of other peoples money at it.

Structurally, the economy is the same at it was before the last recession, only with more debt and more expensive central government.

It's one month....not 8 years you befuddled jackass

"

Really dude?

Almost all the numbers on jobs are UBER POSITIVE except for creating new jobs. Unemployment numbers are at record lows across the board and wage growth is rising because of the competition to get the workers.
What company is going to create jobs when there are no people to fill the positions???
"Everything that is not the August jobs report is Uber Positive".

130,000 jobs created is less than expected.
Jobs boosted by census hiring.
Trade war affecting jobs.
Hiring likely slowed in August as the US-China trade war raged | Markets Insider
Oh, so we've created 130,000 more jobs and this I'd supposedly BAD NEWS???

Yeah bad news, 34,000 (23%) of those jobs were government jobs (that number should be going DOWN not up).

Beyond that the overall report is fairly neutral.

It is hiring for the census. Those are temporary jobs.

Really dude?

Really. We just had 2% gdp growth. Obama bested that many times. Market is stagnant. Jobs growth slow. If Obama economy was slow and tepid so is this economy.

The figures show that the economy continues to add jobs despite the trade war and a global slowdown.

The unemployment rate was 3.7 percent and remains unchanged. That is close to a 50-year low and a reflection of how strong the labor market has been recently.

Left wing news media pushes that this was less than so called GUESSES by economists of 160,000 BUT Average hourly earnings rose 0.4 percent, bringing the 12-month increase to 3.2 percent.

Even with the China tariff problems our economy is soaring....so suck it up ABNORMALS!

Forum List

Back