August Jobs Report Disappoints as Unemployment Ticks Up

You're s moron. No one here rooted for failure. All that's been posted so far is how the economy is moving along at pretty much the same pace as what Trump inherited and how dishonest the right is for attacking figures while Obama was president whereas now, their silent on those very same figures.

Irony, learn to type libwit.
LOL

I point out you're a moron for making a false claim and all you can do is bitch about a typo??

:lmao:

Damn, are you ever desperate.

:dance:

Boo hoo we opposed Obama, tissue? Damn but you snowflakes are fragile, grow a pair for Christ sake.
No one cares that you opposed Obama, that's to be expected. What's surfacing now, as evidenced in threads such as this one, is that you had to oppose him with lies. Lies like claiming the unemployment was 20% when it was really about 5%.

It goes to show you opposed him for ideological reasons and not reasons grounded in reality.

You libs claimed 5% unemployment under Bush was a crisis FACT! You pin head libs your memory is about 5 minutes long. Fortunately I'm here to remind you what you said.

The left waged a propaganda war on the economy for 2 years 2006 to 2008 claiming everything was horrible to drive the economy into the ditch just so they could win the 2008 election. A few months AFTER Bill Clinton had to take noob idiot Obama aside and tell him, "hey dummy stop bad mouthing the economy you won already".

No, actually we claimed Bush losing 700,000 jobs a month was a crisis

LOL

I point out you're a moron for making a false claim and all you can do is bitch about a typo??

Boo hoo we opposed Obama, tissue? Damn but you snowflakes are fragile, grow a pair for Christ sake.
No one cares that you opposed Obama, that's to be expected. What's surfacing now, as evidenced in threads such as this one, is that you had to oppose him with lies. Lies like claiming the unemployment was 20% when it was really about 5%.

It goes to show you opposed him for ideological reasons and not reasons grounded in reality.

You libs claimed 5% unemployment under Bush was a crisis FACT! You pin head libs your memory is about 5 minutes long. Fortunately I'm here to remind you what you said.

The left waged a propaganda war on the economy for 2 years 2006 to 2008 claiming everything was horrible to drive the economy into the ditch just so they could win the 2008 election. A few months AFTER Bill Clinton had to take noob idiot Obama aside and tell him, "hey dummy stop bad mouthing the economy you won already".

Dem leaders are documented on video doing it, suck it.

You're s moron. No one here rooted for failure. All that's been posted so far is how the economy is moving along at pretty much the same pace as what Trump inherited and how dishonest the right is for attacking figures while Obama was president whereas now, their silent on those very same figures.

LOL

Great, now show where the left ever said 5% unemployment was really 20%. Show where they lied about the unemployment. Show where they said the BOS numbers were fake while Bush was president but suddenly real again when Obama became president.

Fact is -- threads like this completely expose the lies told by the right, which is what you really don't like.

LOL

Great, so link said video so we can all see exactly what they said. I wouldn't be one but surprised if it turned out you're either twisting their words or taking them out of context.

LOL

Great, now show where the left ever said 5% unemployment was really 20%. Show where they lied about the unemployment. Show where they said the BOS numbers were fake while Bush was president but suddenly real again when Obama became president.

Fact is -- threads like this completely expose the lies told by the right, which is what you really don't like.

I'm fine with the right lying to destroy the left, we'll use every dirty trick in the book to destroy the left including kicks to the groin.

Great, so link said video so we can all see exactly what they said. I wouldn't be one but surprised if it turned out you're either twisting their words or taking them out of context.

Its been posted, go look up the thread.

LOL

link

I can link to Trump declaring that 200,000 new jobs under Obama was a disaster

LOL

I'm fine with the right lying to destroy the left, we'll use every dirty trick in the book to destroy the left including kicks to the groin.
^^^ sums up the root of America's biggest problem.

link

www.google.com

Nah, I'll just assume you're lying like you just confessed.

Less jobs than expected were created in August. Let us hope things improve soon.
#MAGA
U.S. economy records fastest growth in 3 years
The U.S. economy picked up steam during the second quarter, notching the fastest pace of growth in two years.
During the first full quarter with President Trump in charge, economic growth hit 3%, according to revised estimates released by the government on Wednesday.
When GDP increases, the job growth has a lag time, for now that companies are making profit they can hire more employees to fill the need for that growth. Of course liberals are totally clueless about the economic processes, which was why Obama's 8 years not one of those years broke the 3% mark.

Exploring Why Does Employment Growth Always Lag Behind an Economic Growth After a Recession and Whether Firms Achieve Efficiency During a Recession? Essay

GDP is hovering at just under 3 percent
Just as it has for the last eight years

Lol you have no honor. Obama didn't even hit 1%

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We are wining and you are losing, God that's an awesome feeling. :eusa_dance:

Nice way of admitting you just made it up

Less jobs than expected were created in August. Let us hope things improve soon.
#MAGA
U.S. economy records fastest growth in 3 years
The U.S. economy picked up steam during the second quarter, notching the fastest pace of growth in two years.
During the first full quarter with President Trump in charge, economic growth hit 3%, according to revised estimates released by the government on Wednesday.
When GDP increases, the job growth has a lag time, for now that companies are making profit they can hire more employees to fill the need for that growth. Of course liberals are totally clueless about the economic processes, which was why Obama's 8 years not one of those years broke the 3% mark.

Exploring Why Does Employment Growth Always Lag Behind an Economic Growth After a Recession and Whether Firms Achieve Efficiency During a Recession? Essay

Lol you have no honor. Obama didn't even hit 1%

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bet?

Nah, I'll just assume you're lying like you just confessed.

I'm fine with ignorant liberals choosing to remain uninformed.

LOL

^^^ another rightard who doesn't know politics is a pendulum.

Nice way of admitting you just made it up

^^^ another one. Do you libtards ever watch the news? Avoid voting or operating machinery okay. /sarcasm

U.S. economy records fastest growth in 3 years When GDP increases, the job growth has a lag time, for now that companies are making profit they can hire more employees to fill the need for that growth. Of course liberals are totally clueless about the economic processes, which was why Obama's 8 years not one of those years broke the 3% mark.

If it increases, above 3%, will you admit that Trump is doing something right?

Actually, President Trump called Obama GDP numbers above 3 percent "a disaster" and promised four percent GDP

If Trump delivers four percent, I will kiss his fat ass

So, you're deferring to Trump on what is a good economy....

Very convenient for you.

If Trumps says the economy has to be over 4 percent GDP, who am I to argue?

...?

You're someone that argues with just about everything that republicans say, no matter how smart or educated.

Now you are deferring to Trump?

LOL

^^^ another rightard who doesn't know politics is a pendulum.

Dude, Trump whooped your ass the pendulum swung right broke off and hit you libs in the head.

Forum List

Back