Attorney General Barr: Media waged ‘jihad’ to discredit hydroxychloroquine

Who cares?

If it works, we will use it
Responsible people are just being cautious before it is hailed as a remedy

2 months of use, 90% effective. 5% side effect, less than 1% serious side effects.

But the democrat press lies about it every hour of every day.
LINK?

At first my reaction was, "fuck off terrorist."

Because it's common knowledge and you're not asking for confirmation.

But just to humiliate you.

In the end we have to accept the fact that democrats want Americans to die, democrats are a full on terrorist organization working to kill Americans for political gain.

Last edited:
Who cares?

2 months of use, 90% effective. 5% side effect, less than 1% serious side effects.

LINK?

In the end we have to accept the fact that democrats want Americans to die, democrats are a full on terrorist organization working to kill Americans for political gain.
where in those articles does it show a 90% cure rate?

The drug has promise, but it needs to go through trials to verify its proper use.... What dosage, for whom and at what stage of the virus, side effects, protocols on prescription, etc.... like ALL other drugs for this virus.

Btw 87% of patients are cured without any drugs, if your 90% is true, then 3% more are cured with it.

President Trump should stay out of it.... He is not a doctor or scientist, and should stop promoting the drug like a snake oil salesman.... let the doctors and health agencies tell us, along with side effect warnings.

Who cares?

LINK?

where in those articles does it show a 90% cure rate?

The drug has promise, but it needs to go through trials to verify its proper use.... What dosage, for whom and at what stage of the virus, side effects, protocols on prescription, etc.... like ALL other drugs for this virus.

Btw 87% of patients are cured without any drugs, if your 90% is true, then 3% more are cured with it.

President Trump should stay out of it.... He is not a doctor or scientist, and should stop promoting the drug like a snake oil salesman.... let the doctors and health agencies tell us, along with side effect warnings.

Since the drug has "promise," and a two month track record, why are you Communists and the little Goebbels of your media trying so hard to thwart it's use?

Democrats are not going to get away with this free and easy. They may have eliminated the First Amendment for the time being but Americans won't put up with this tyranny for long.

If i don't miss my guess an underground is building right now. People will be meeting in secret. In blackout rooms and basements. The last straw for many is closing the churches and prohibiting worship.

Democrats are not going to get away with this free and easy. They may have eliminated the First Amendment for the time being but Americans won't put up with this tyranny for long.

If i don't miss my guess an underground is building right now. People will be meeting in secret. In blackout rooms and basements. The last straw for many is closing the churches and prohibiting worship.

I saw about 15 Mexicans outside of a liquor store yesterday, no masks, no "social distancing." East OC California. I'd say they are already rebelling, and not in secret.

Forum List

Back