Attention dieters: A GREAT chocolate shake. Satisfying in every way. Healthful. 100% Guiltless

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
Hi guys. I've lost 40 lbs since the summer, but have gained six of them back because of heavy (for me) lifting.
I have been extremely dedicated in my eating. Never giving in to junk food in all these months.
But there is one delectable treat I look forward to every day, and that is my chocolate protein shake. I drink it when I lift and sometimes when I don't. I didn't read about it anywhere. It just evolved.

This thing is heaven. It's every bit as good as a chocolate milk shake, but 100% guiltless. And it powers you through a workout. Gives you an instant lift. It's the protein and sugar working together. I look forward to this so much every day.

3 oz almond milk
7 oz skim milk
1 banana
Spinach and/or kale that I've frozen
I raw Eggland egg (pasteurized, so no danger)
Handful mixed berries
Whey protein powder
Heaping teaspoon of Hershey's 100% dark chocolate. (This has no sugar and no artificial sweeteners).

You can't taste the egg. It just adds body and creaminess. You don't taste the spinach or kale. The plain sugarless dark chocolate (which would be nasty by itself) is balanced by the sweet banana.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I've lost 40 lbs since the summer, but have gained six of them back because of heavy (for me) lifting.
I have been extremely dedicated in my eating. Never giving in to junk food in all these months.
But there is one delectable treat I look forward to every day, and that is my chocolate protein shake. I drink it when I lift and sometimes when I don't. I didn't read about it anywhere. It just evolved.

This thing is heaven. It's every bit as good as a chocolate milk shake, but 100% guiltless. And it powers you through a workout. Gives you an instant lift. It's the protein and sugar working together. I look forward to this so much every day.

3 oz almond milk
7 oz skim milk
1 banana
Handful mixed berries
Whey protein powder
Heaping teaspoon of Hershey's 100% dark chocolate. (This has no sugar and no artificial sweeteners).

You can't taste the egg. It just adds body and creaminess. You don't taste the spinach or kale. The plain sugarless dark chocolate (which would be nasty by itself) is balanced by the sweet banana.
I just go down and get real vanilla bean ice cream, whole milk and a bottle of Hershey's chocolate. I promise my milkshake will taste lot better than yours and be easier to make. Get your protein from lean red meat, and eat your fruit and veggies separately. You will live longer and enjoy life better. And then you can treat your self to a real milkshake once and awhile.

I just go down and get real vanilla bean ice cream, whole milk and a bottle of Hershey's chocolate. I promise my milkshake will taste lot better than yours and be easier to make. Get your protein from lean red meat, and eat your fruit and veggies separately. You will live longer and enjoy life better. And then you can treat your self to a real milkshake once and awhile.

3 oz almond milk
7 oz skim milk
1 banana
Handful mixed berries
Whey protein powder

Calorie count?

Sure, if I wanted to feel all bloated from the fat, sugar, and calories, I could make your milkshake. But I like mine better and it's better for me.

3 oz almond milk
7 oz skim milk
1 banana
Handful mixed berries
Whey protein powder

Have you tried any of that organic mix stuff thats made from mushrooms that is supposed to take place of coffee and chocolate?

They don't have samples of the stuff, and I'm not going to spend $15.00 on a small bag of it and not like it.

I don't know anybody who has tried the stuff, so I was just wondering.

3 oz almond milk
7 oz skim milk
1 banana
Handful mixed berries
Whey protein powder
Heaping teaspoon of Hershey's 100% dark chocolate.

I wonder, you give out a custom recipe, but you don't give amounts for three of the ingredients! And what can possibly be so special about an egg that you need to buy Eggland?

I wonder, you give out a custom recipe, but you don't give amounts for three of the ingredients! And what can possibly be so special about an egg that you need to buy Eggland?
It's irrelevant how much spinach or kale you put in. A handful of each. Same with the berries. Put in a shake of the protein powder. A couple of tbsps. Egglands have been pasteurized and are safe to eat raw.

Have you tried any of that organic mix stuff thats made from mushrooms that is supposed to take place of coffee and chocolate?

They don't have samples of the stuff, and I'm not going to spend $15.00 on a small bag of it and not like it.

I don't know anybody who has tried the stuff, so I was just wondering.
No, I haven't. I see no reason to substitute for unsweetened dark chocolate powder.

20220417_083920.jpg

3 oz almond milk
7 oz skim milk
1 banana
Handful mixed berries
Whey protein powder

Nice

Not good for you........

recipe.jpg

High in fat, especially saturated fat.
I had to enter 1 scoop (30g) of whey powder because you didn't list the amount.
For 3 main reasons, this mixture is not healthy

Not good for you........

View attachment 631904

High in fat, especially saturated fat.
I had to enter 1 scoop (30g) of whey powder because you didn't list the amount.
For 3 main reasons, this mixture is not healthy
My whey powder has no sugar and is 130 calories a scoop. I have to order it. What you list is Walmart stuff. I don't use near a scoop. Probably 1/4 of one.

? - A banana alone has 14g
7 oz of skim milk has about 10 grams
Your graphic was for whey powder alone, wasn't it?
My shake at 275 calories is a powerhouse. A big bang for the calorie. A milkshake is just fat and calories. There's no comparison.

Forum List

Back