Attempted murder? Texas hospital dehumanizes teenage covid patient, puts “equipment cover” plastic bag over her head

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
What do Covid fascists badly need?
More scamdemic deaths, especially in TX to blame the state's end of the fake pandemic.
Ventilators with their deadly rate up from 90% aren't enough, let us kill patients more easily.
Still missing the outrage of MS presstitutes.

A report by the Odessa Accountability Project claims that a 17-year-old COVID patient suffering from breathing difficulties entered a hospital in Texas, only for staff to place a plastic bag over her head after she removed her face mask.
Yes, really.
A photo of the teenager posted to the group’s Facebook page shows the young woman with the bag, which features the words “equipment cover,” placed over her head and upper body. She is also wearing a face mask.
You don’t need to be a doctor to know the dangers of putting plastic bags over people’s heads, especially if they are already suffering from breathing difficulties.
The young woman was “humiliated and dehumanized by the staff” for apparently removing her face mask.
“The girl’s mother said she complained of not being able to breath well, taking off the mask, and was asked to put it back on,” states the post.
“The bag was over her head for roughly 30 minutes and she was instructed to save the bag for future use throughout the hospital.”
Respondents to the post reacted with horror.
“If that was my child, or grandchild, I’d walk her out of that hospital after telling them where to put that bag,” remarked one.
“I can’t believe they did this to her,” said another.

“I don’t believe in most medical lawsuits but in this case I would definitely be talking to an attorney,” commented another.

245176774_355935042951197_9023423508077088222_n.jpg

More scamdemic deaths, especially in TX to blame the state's end of the fake pandemic.
Ventilators with their deadly rate up from 90% aren't enough, let us kill patients more easily.

A report by the Odessa Accountability Project claims that a 17-year-old COVID patient suffering from breathing difficulties entered a hospital in Texas, only for staff to place a plastic bag over her head after she removed her face mask.
Yes, really.
A photo of the teenager posted to the group’s Facebook page shows the young woman with the bag, which features the words “equipment cover,” placed over her head and upper body. She is also wearing a face mask.
You don’t need to be a doctor to know the dangers of putting plastic bags over people’s heads, especially if they are already suffering from breathing difficulties.
The young woman was “humiliated and dehumanized by the staff” for apparently removing her face mask.
“The girl’s mother said she complained of not being able to breath well, taking off the mask, and was asked to put it back on,” states the post.
“The bag was over her head for roughly 30 minutes and she was instructed to save the bag for future use throughout the hospital.”
“If that was my child, or grandchild, I’d walk her out of that hospital after telling them where to put that bag,” remarked one.

“I don’t believe in most medical lawsuits but in this case I would definitely be talking to an attorney,” commented another.

The icy tides of government tyranny are rising quickly and without much challenge across the globe. No corner is safe from it and no wall, even those of our homes, can protect us. Civilization as we know it is crashing down around our heads. Personally, I'm with Blue Oyster Cult on this one. Let's watch it all burn.

Yes, really.

Fake news site. Don't get too excited. The photo probably doesn't have anything to do with the story.

The icy tides of government tyranny are rising quickly and without much challenge across the globe. No corner is safe from it and no wall, even those of our homes, can protect us. Civilization as we know it is crashing down around our heads. Personally, I'm with Blue Oyster Cult on this one. Let's watch it all burn.

The resistance is uprising in all countries.
More as 70% of humanity are gonna grasp governments wanna kill them.
Do you think they will die freely?
OK, gullible YES-Jerks got the 'jab', they will die, sooner or later, it's their sad fate.
But brainy people will fight, do you believe they will die without a huge battle?

The 'Jab' is the Death

death-syringe-isolated-white-background-92033644.jpg

Fake news site. Don't get too excited. The photo probably doesn't have anything to do with the story.

Of course, only MS toilet paper written by Jewish pressitutes are the true sources.

I just saw the picture. Why is that bag needed when the girl already has a mask on?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, whoever insisted that the bag be on her should be charged with attempted murder when the girl had come in there because she was having breathing issues.

BeFunky-collage-18.jpg

Oh, no.

Expect those doctors to commit suicide by double tap to the back of the head any day now.
And THAT is why I will not take the kill shots. If honest debate was allowed and real concerns were addressed in good faith, a lot of us might not be so wary. When dissent is simply silenced and the dissenters murdered, and on top of that, nobody is ever held accountable for damage, ALL BETS ARE OFF. Period.

I just saw the picture. Why is that bag needed when the girl already has a mask on?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, whoever insisted that the bag be on her should be charged with attempted murder when the girl had come in there because she was having breathing issues.

As I sad Biden & Co badly need lot of deaths in TX to blame Abbott and his anti-scamdemic policy
It's the sad fact more as 95% Covid dead were brutally murdered in hospitals by ventilators and wrong treatment

Do you trust this CDC zionist bitch?

iu
Hell fucking NO!!!

Not because she is some zionist bitch, but because she is a government stooge doing the bidding of those seeking more power.

Those doctors better watch their backs, because the thugs this bitch reports to see themselves as untouchable elites who can literally get away with murder.

Forum List

Back