Attempted Ballot Rigging In Texas....

Vote Flipping and Touch Screen Calibration

The calibration process, familiar to anyone who owns a PDA, involves the machine displaying a series of cross-hairs and asking the user to press on the center of each cross-hair. The machine then computes a correction to ensure that selections are mapped to the correct part of the screen below. Of course, if the calibration was done incorrectly, or even if the voter is notably taller or shorter than the person who did the calibration, then presses on the screen might still be misinterpreted.

This happened many times in the last two elections as well. The fact that the error is ALWAYS in favor of the Democrat tells us the elections are rigged.

All it tells us is Republicans are the ones finding it...not surprisingly, since electoral paranoia runs strong with that bunch
let me ask you this since you think that response was so enlightened.
Let say the screen is programmed to switch from a republican selection to a democrat answer.
Who would notice the failure, the person that touched the democrat selection and had it show up correctly, or the one that pushed the republican selection and had it show up wrong.
Which of the two different examples would give reason for the user to suspect something is not right with the screen.
anyone? anyone?
Logic, the liberals biggest enemy.

For those wondering how TEXAS was suddenly in the conversation for the Rat party, now we know. Anecdotal evidence from Lone Star voters shows their votes were mysteriously changed from Trump to Clinturd. Funny how it's never Rat votes changing to GOP votes isn't it? None of the Soros' rigged "smartmatic" machines are thought to be involved but voters in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia, California, District of Columbia, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington and Wisconsin need to double-check before turning over your vote on a Soros machine.

Social media forums are also ablaze with concerns about votes being switched.
“Multiple reports on my Facebook, Periscope, Snapchat, and Twitter from my friends in Texas, and all of them had their vote switched to Clinton automatically,” one post on The Donald Reddit is headlined.
The reports are alarming, especially given the fact that the media, Hillary Clinton’s campaign and even President Obama himself have all attempted to dismiss Donald Trump’s concerns about vote rigging as a baseless conspiracy theory.

Report: Votes Switched From Trump to Hillary in Texas

And then there's this:

\texas was in the conversation because you and your pathetic trumpsters skeeve women,

or aren't there women in texas?

your disgusting trumpsters skeeve college educated whites

or are there no college educated whites in Texaxs?

and your pathetic trumpsters skeeve Hispanics.

or aren't there any Hispanics in texas.

and your pathetic rightwingnut trumpsters skeeve gays.

or aren't there any members of the LGBT community in texas?

and your pathetic trumpsters skeeve African Americans.

or aren't there any African Americans in Texas?

we told you morons that you don't have enough angry, bigoted uneducated white males to win.

and we won't win texas this time... but we probably will next time because most people reject your insanity and hate

He stated a fact. I know you live inside a bubble which does not allow any truth in, but don't get angry just because some people refuse to play along.

He didn't state shit and like you, has nothing but snarks and taunts in these threads...you're both useless losers.

machines can gonout of spec for a lot of reasons. when one is found to be miscalibrated it needs to be fixed, but mechanical failure isn't a conspiracy

Unless there is a conspiracy to put an "out of spec" machine out to trick voters. They've had two years to prepare these machines haven't they?
How many polling stations are there in the US?

You aren't stupid enough to expect perfection, are you? Especially when there are tens of millions of fat rubes poking at the screens?

As an American voter, I expect commitment from Government and the parties to be committed towards the integrity of the single American vote.

Why do you people take such umbrage with that? We have 3+ years to prepare for Presidential Elections. Yes, I do expect at or near perfection. You people love a flawed and vulnerable voting system so you can toss legality and ethics out the window and win at all costs.......even at the expense of compromising the American vote. Ends Justify The Means.

how many threads about a poorly calibrated touchscreen do we need?
I could go with that poorly calibrated shit if it didnt alway seem to be poorly calibrated in favor of the democrats, and only poorly calibrated at the president choice. I worked with touch screen for years, Ive never run into that poorly calibrated shit, the program is the program, the touch screen looks at the touch the same way any program would look at an input device like lets say a mouse.
as far as calibrating it, its a very simple process, again done through the software being used to operate it, takes maybe a minute. Do you think thats something that would be done when the equipment was set up? Im betting it would. And again, why does it always seem to be a calibration issue with just one candidate, in one spot of the screen and always to the advantage of the democrat.
The problem with all of these things is that hillary as usual has a level of protection between her and the crime. She is willing to throw anybody under her criminal bus if it furthers her desire to destroy this country. Or, once she is elected perhaps we should refer to it as a cuntry.

Then why back such a weak feckless impotent political party?
because Im not stupid and gullible like you.
answer this, lets assume that it is a calibration issue. Now imagine even just 10 screens are out of calibration. What are the odds that all 10 of those are out of calibration in exactly the same place in the same way?
Not very likely at all. If you actually new how the screens worked you would also understand that a calibration issue CAN NOT be isolated to just one exact spot on the monitor, that would be a monitor failure, not a calibration issue. Now explain how all the monitors are faulty in that EXACT same spot. I suppose it could be a manufacturing error, but they would have to be tested prior to being put to use, so if it was a faulty monitor or screen, you are now telling me that they all failed in that exact spot.
Does any of this even make you think for a second that the failure is possibly on purpose?
If not. I have to suggest that your IQ might be single digit.

"because Im not stupid and gullible like you."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, everyone should agree with you or they're gullible and single digit IQed. Your entire societal system is rigged son, not just half of it. So now, does that mean my IQ is double yours since you've only got this half figured out?
actually your comment proves that you are an idiot. Or, you hope everyone else is an idiot and cant put two and two together.
By the way, please explain the consistency of the mis-calibration on all of the machines that always seem to be mis-calculated in the exact same spot.
I look forward to your knowledgeable response. I know that my working with these screens, repairing them, programming them etc... leaves me deficient when it comes to your expertise on them, so I appreciate the training that you are going to give us.
I think you should start with telling people if we are working with resistive touch screens, or capacitive screens. It will make a difference when it comes to the rest of your answer.

Jesus, calm down, you people are shatting all over yourselves.

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast
A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast
The Truth About Voter Fraud - Brennan Center
http://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/legacy/The Truth About Voter Fraud.pdf
In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/washington/12fraud.html?_r=0

Last edited:
By the way, please explain the consistency of the mis-calibration on all of the machines that always seem to be mis-calculated in the exact same spot.
False premise.
Is that another quarter on your account?
or maybe you can explain the failure of the screens all in the exact same spot. It certainly cant be programming, if it was, since they all share the same program, every machine would do it. but they dont. so it has to be a failure at the screen level that by some miracle, is a failure exactly in the same spot on each individual screen. The odds are pretty high against that.

In 2012 there were entire counties in Ohio that produced zero votes for Romney.

Anyone who doesn't think Soros investing in voting machines is trouble is part of Hillary's campaign. There was only one reason for Soros to do that - screw the patriotic American and put the Zionist Traitor in office.

\texas was in the conversation because you and your pathetic trumpsters skeeve women,

or aren't there women in texas?

your disgusting trumpsters skeeve college educated whites

or are there no college educated whites in Texaxs?

and your pathetic trumpsters skeeve Hispanics.

or aren't there any Hispanics in texas.

and your pathetic rightwingnut trumpsters skeeve gays.

or aren't there any members of the LGBT community in texas?

and your pathetic trumpsters skeeve African Americans.

or aren't there any African Americans in Texas?

we told you morons that you don't have enough angry, bigoted uneducated white males to win.

and we won't win texas this time... but we probably will next time because most people reject your insanity and hate

:cuckoo:

machines can gonout of spec for a lot of reasons. when one is found to be miscalibrated it needs to be fixed, but mechanical failure isn't a conspiracy

Unless there is a conspiracy to put an "out of spec" machine out to trick voters. They've had two years to prepare these machines haven't they?
How many polling stations are there in the US?

You aren't stupid enough to expect perfection, are you? Especially when there are tens of millions of fat rubes poking at the screens?

As an American voter, I expect commitment from Government and the parties to be committed towards the integrity of the single American vote.

Why do you people take such umbrage with that? We have 3+ years to prepare for Presidential Elections. Yes, I do expect at or near perfection. You people love a flawed and vulnerable voting system so you can toss legality and ethics out the window and win at all costs.......even at the expense of compromising the American vote. Ends Justify The Means.

Be nice if you could document this flawed and vulnerable voting system.

Most election anomalies are caused not by fraud, but by incompetence. Errors are caused by octogenarian volunteer workers at voting precincts who have had little or no or very poor training. Or things like voting machines which count every page of a ballot as one vote cast, causing a two page ballot to be counted as two votes cast, thus making it look like more voters voted than live in the precinct.

GIGO. Garbage in, garbage out.

How many computers crash on people's desks every day? And we expect those same computers to work flawlessly all around the country for an election?

The fraud which does occur is mostly committed by retards casting an extra absentee ballot, as if that will swing the election!

It takes a concerted effort by a large number of people to pull off a fraud which affects the outcome of an election. And the chances of being caught goes up geometrically with the number of co-conspirators.

The President can't even keep an Oval Office blowjob a secret. There is no way the army of operatives it would take to swing a national election would go undetected.

And if detected, it wouldn't be because of Voter ID.
I can vouch for that in my normal polling place. That's why we switched to absentee ballots.

Furthermore, different voters may use different parts of their finger (ranging from the fingernail to the whole finger), which may differ from how the system was calibrated.

I did say "fat finger". :D
again, if that was the case, it would happen in places other than just president, and it would also not be only in favor of one candidate.
You fail again.
You keep this up and the DNC might start taking money back out of your troll account.

come on. we've been doing this dance since at least 2004.

touch screen voting machines have been 'caught' switching votes since they've been in use. it's never been anything but poor calibration.

seriously, if you were going to switch a vote electronically why would you show the voter the switch?

Rat voter fraud has been widespread throughout the country's history and only recently has there been a paper receipt on a touch-screen machine. In Texas, the election commissioner cut off the paper trail....wonder why?
Have to ask the Republicans in charge of that that question.

Furthermore, different voters may use different parts of their finger (ranging from the fingernail to the whole finger), which may differ from how the system was calibrated.

I did say "fat finger". :D
again, if that was the case, it would happen in places other than just president, and it would also not be only in favor of one candidate.
You fail again.
You keep this up and the DNC might start taking money back out of your troll account.
Read the OP again, dipshit. She was trying to vote the straight ticket. Not just President.

Show it is happening on several machines in the same spot.

Forum List

Back