Attacks on Catholic Boys and Knights of Columbus a Warmup for SCOTUS Pick

Its an all out war on God by the Left now.

Amazing that this Catholic Boys story occurred just 24 hrs after the BuzzFeed/Cohen fiasco with its obligatory non-stop MSM impeach-o-rama.
What is this "war on god" BS? Nobody on this earth represents the Supreme Being. Not the knights of columbus. Not the boys from this school in Kentucky. Not the orange whore in the Oval Office.Don't drag the Supreme Being into utter political crap.
As for these boys, let their parents come out in front of all of us and explain their sons' behavior.
For decades you have been doing this. You will fight yourselves and are moving in that direction. African American males called the Catholic kids "faggots" for wearing the MAGA hats. Where is the lgbt community? And p.s.....African American males especially from tough areas do not like gay people.
What the hell are you talking about.? You have race and sexual orientation all wrapped up here while saying nothing. For decades we have had dumb idiots prancing around pretending that they represent the Creator. They are addled and entitled to no more importance than anyone else and if they misbehave, they are entitled to punishment..

As for the epithet "faggot," I find it loathsome. I do not use it, and when I see it used on USMB or anywhere else, I know that the person using it is dirty and not entitled to any respect..

The parents of these boys need to stand up and give an accounting of how their children have been raised. We saw this in Charlottesville, with so many young men with tiki torches acting out in public. Untaught and undisciplined. I hope that there were a lot of whacking sounds coming from a lot of woodsheds in Covington Kentucky over the weekend.

If this behavior is what Catholic Christianity teaches, I am so happy to have quit it. I even got dragged to the Vatican by pius mommy.

Amazing that this Catholic Boys story occurred just 24 hrs after the BuzzFeed/Cohen fiasco with its obligatory non-stop MSM impeach-o-rama.
What is this "war on god" BS? Nobody on this earth represents the Supreme Being. Not the knights of columbus. Not the boys from this school in Kentucky. Not the orange whore in the Oval Office.Don't drag the Supreme Being into utter political crap.
As for these boys, let their parents come out in front of all of us and explain their sons' behavior.
For decades you have been doing this. You will fight yourselves and are moving in that direction. African American males called the Catholic kids "faggots" for wearing the MAGA hats. Where is the lgbt community? And p.s.....African American males especially from tough areas do not like gay people.
What the hell are you talking about.? You have race and sexual orientation all wrapped up here while saying nothing. For decades we have had dumb idiots prancing around pretending that they represent the Creator. They are addled and entitled to no more importance than anyone else and if they misbehave, they are entitled to punishment..

As for the epithet "faggot," I find it loathsome. I do not use it, and when I see it used on USMB or anywhere else, I know that the person using it is dirty and not entitled to any respect..

The parents of these boys need to stand up and give an accounting of how their children have been raised. We saw this in Charlottesville, with so many young men with tiki torches acting out in public. Untaught and undisciplined. I hope that there were a lot of whacking sounds coming from a lot of woodsheds in Covington Kentucky over the weekend.

If this behavior is what Catholic Christianity teaches, I am so happy to have quit it. I even got dragged to the Vatican by pius mommy.
You love to live in a bubble world of lies

The young man in the video of the "confrontation" has made an official statement, showing that fake news is alive and well in Washington DC.

Covington Catholic student from incident at Indigenous Peoples March releases statement
Too bad for that little idiot that there’s video. His nutjob mother blamed the incident on “black muslims.” 2 deplorables who’d be doing the world a favor by offing themselves.

There is no video of him doing anything wrong, none. The group in question calls themselves Black Israelites and they verbally went after the kids.

Nathan Phillips walked right up to boy and got in his face while banging the drum and chanting inches from his nose and the Left somehow scews this to mean Phillips and fellow Native Americans were being blocked from the Lincoln Memorial. Watch the most language.... Phillips is the aggressor yet the boys are getting raked because they were smiling and laughing.
You left out their Hitleresque salutes..

The Catholic Church is many things. But it teaches personal responsibility above anything else without teaching hate. Not any easy thing to do. It is discipline. The Church and the School combined. People do quit it. Especially if their personal lives do not align with the teachings. As the teachings only touch the way people live. You just throughout how people go through life in being educated for your own way. For what you say you did. Now let me ask you about costs for everything we do. If we all lived in a much more disciplined way, how much would it cost us all as taxpayers as compared to now. Alcohol, drugs, sexual diseases and more. HIV/AIDS just on the federal level is 30 billion dollars a year and rising. Add state, local, regional city contributions and what is hidden in bills. That means this is a slow advancing plague. Tell me about how we are raised. And how we live. And how we will die.

The Catholic Church is many things. But it teaches personal responsibility above anything else without teaching hate. Not any easy thing to do. It is discipline. The Church and the School combined. People do quit it. Especially if their personal lives do not align with the teachings. As the teachings only touch the way people live. You just throughout how people go through life in being educated for your own way. For what you say you did. Now let me ask you about costs for everything we do. If we all lived in a much more disciplined way, how much would it cost us all as taxpayers as compared to now. Alcohol, drugs, sexual diseases and more. HIV/AIDS just on the federal level is 30 billion dollars a year and rising. Add state, local, regional city contributions and what is hidden in bills. That means this is a slow advancing plague. Tell me about how we are raised. And how we live. And how we will die.
You are so full of it..If they teach love why do Catholics sin?

Leftists will blindly repeat the story of the boys' harassing the indian even when they know it's not true. Just like they are sticking with the Buzzfeed story.

Honestly, the creepy picture of the kid in the MAGA hat smirking at an elderly man while his friends mock him speaks for itself.

It does indeed, it says that there is nothing people like you won't lie about. Chief Little Drum was trying to provoke the kid.

Catholics have sins for everything. Minor sins and major sins. Thoughts are sins!

Catholics have sins for everything. Minor sins and major sins. Thoughts are sins!
Another ball and chain to exist.
I know my first wife was a catholic....

Nathan Phillips walked right up to boy and got in his face while banging the drum and chanting inches from his nose and the Left somehow scews this to mean Phillips and fellow Native Americans were being blocked from the Lincoln Memorial. Watch the most language.... Phillips is the aggressor yet the boys are getting raked because they were smiling and laughing.

At least provide a still shot cherry picked to support your claim.

Another ball and chain to exist.
I know my first wife was a catholic....
As a working class person it gives a better chance in life with marriage slightly more important if not as happy. But then again many people are not happy.

WTF are you talking about?

an all out war on God, in the context of Christianity, would be performed by those that claim to be followers of Jesus, all while said claimed followers of Jesus subvert the teachings of Jesus.

Take Donald Trump for example; he claims to be a Christian yet Trump is likely the worst example of a Christian.
Trump is a multi adulterer & as we (should) all know Revelations states that such will not enter into The Kingdom.
Too bad Donny; you are bound for Hell once you take your last breath, buddy.

In your OP you claim there is an ALL OUT WAR BY THE LEFT against 'God' yet you don't address the 'false prophets' of the conservative right.

What about those Catholic boys you mentioned? They have been molested & fvcked for decades, likely centuries, by the very clergy God has in place to guide them. Nope, not that kind of guiding.

So, lets be clear; when you want to accuse one side try & be HONEST, because WE ALL KNOW that honesty, or dishonesty, always has an agenda, even at USMB.
Your party removed God officially, now it’s onto forcing your beliefs upon everyone.

As already pointed out, every agenda where the left and right disagree, the Left stand with anti-Biblical beliefs.

I don't have a "party."

I have morality, which is completely apolitical.
Which is on the level of attacking innocent children.

So, you just accused me of being a pedo; congrats.

Too bad for that little idiot that there’s video. His nutjob mother blamed the incident on “black muslims.” 2 deplorables who’d be doing the world a favor by offing themselves.
Yes, the video.

Unedited.

View attachment 241216View attachment 241217

An Apology From Rich Lowry of NRO:

“I deleted my original tweet and we also took down a strongly worded post by my colleague Nick Frankovich that relied on the incomplete video. It’s another reminder — even for an old hand like me — that it’s best not to make snap judgments and to wait for all sides of a controversy to have a chance to be heard.”
THEY WERE THE GOOD GUYS!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Attacking children is what we expect from the Left.

Attacking children is what the Catholic church has been successfully been sued for, time & time again, for the past 25 years.

Why don't you at least make a lame attempt at honesty?
Justifying attacking kids.

What a pathetic excuse for a human.

Sorry you lack the objectivity to be honest but the Catholic church has been getting their azz sued off for the past three decades for child molesting & child rape.

Go ahead & lie to yourself; it won't change history.

an all out war on God, in the context of Christianity, would be performed by those that claim to be followers of Jesus, all while said claimed followers of Jesus subvert the teachings of Jesus.

Take Donald Trump for example; he claims to be a Christian yet Trump is likely the worst example of a Christian.
Trump is a multi adulterer & as we (should) all know Revelations states that such will not enter into The Kingdom.
Too bad Donny; you are bound for Hell once you take your last breath, buddy.

In your OP you claim there is an ALL OUT WAR BY THE LEFT against 'God' yet you don't address the 'false prophets' of the conservative right.

What about those Catholic boys you mentioned? They have been molested & fvcked for decades, likely centuries, by the very clergy God has in place to guide them. Nope, not that kind of guiding.

So, lets be clear; when you want to accuse one side try & be HONEST, because WE ALL KNOW that honesty, or dishonesty, always has an agenda, even at USMB.
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

I never voted for any Clinton, nor ever supported any Clinton.

Your accusation is bullshit but thanks for the drivel.

Forum List

Back