Attacking Cultural Sites

They will both end up serving like there dad did, maybe President, maybe ambassador may be a senator.. that family is made up of great generals and leaders

No member of the Trump family has served in the military since they came to this country from Germany...so none of them have ever been a general.

you are so full of shit.
Umm trump is serving as commander and chief for free! He is the head of our military.. don’t you ever forget that!

And still not a single member of his family either before him nor after him has ever once served in the military. That is for the peasants, just ask Trump.
You’re Anti American scum.

Good job, I am glad my grammar lessons are taking hold!

This anti-American scum spent 20 years defending this great nation while you were playing COD in your mommy's basement.
No you joined the military to use us for the benefits.. John brenner voted for the communist party. All you scum need to feel the full experience of the first amendment and second

Damn shame Love to see these 2 leading the way And Jezzus if I knew those pictures would've dug you up I'd never have posted them
They will both end up serving like there dad did, maybe President, maybe ambassador may be a senator.. that family is made up of great generals and leaders

No member of the Trump family has served in the military since they came to this country from Germany...so none of them have ever been a general.

you are so full of shit.
Umm trump is serving as commander and chief for free! He is the head of our military.. don’t you ever forget that!

And still not a single member of his family either before him nor after him has ever once served in the military. That is for the peasants, just ask Trump.

No he isn't, he is an asshole but he isn't Anti America

you are so full of shit.

He’s not smart enough to be a ass hole

Trump warns Iran: US has targeted '52 Iranian sites' and will 'hit very fast and very hard' if needed

I choose FoxNews to hopefully avoid the "that site sucks" debate.

What is your view of targeting cultural sites?

Is that not what ISIS did? Do we really want to copy their tactics?

Also, there are a large number of people in Iran that do not agree with what their leaders are doing, but start blowing up their heritage sites and we will galvanize them against us instead of against their leaders.

I say it is a terrible idea.

I see you do not understand anything beyond your hatred!

Cowards like Iran would post military assets near "cultural sites" in order to not be attacked.

Just like terrorists hide behind civilians so they will not get killed.

But you need to let someone that has the run of the world for so long that play time is over, they understand strength above anything else. But you will do anything you can including claiming that the economy is not that good, to push your hate for Trump!

Threats are made, then again we could just draw arbitrary lines in the sand and once they crossed do nothing, like the last administration.

Obama made a huge mess and now we are stuck cleaning it up.

Iran gained more power under Obama to the point they have influence in many regions that did not have before 2008.

Once you understand history, maybe you will understand more than your hatred

Maybe you need to crack a history book. Obama inherited the M E mess from Bush, who attacked Iraq after claiming that Saddam had WMD, and the Saudis laughed and laughed.

Obama complied with Bush's war resolutions put into place in 2002 to disable and end Al Queda.

Trump doesn't have "the run of the world", he fucking doesn't understand anything outside of Mar A Lago and Trump Tower.

You think Obama created a mess? You ain't seen nothin' yet.
He didn't inherit Libya from Bush, and he didn't inherit ISIS from Bush.

Trump warns Iran: US has targeted '52 Iranian sites' and will 'hit very fast and very hard' if needed

Also, there are a large number of people in Iran that do not agree with what their leaders are doing, but start blowing up their heritage sites and we will galvanize them against us instead of against their leaders.

Gator Logic:
“I hate American culture, faggots weren’t glamorized, women were servants to men, women had no right to vote...I think we should preserve Iranian culture...they throw faggots off buildings and stone their women to death for getting out of line.”

Haha...will you dumbmotherfuckers ever listen to your ignorant bullshit?

you are so full of shit.

asshole is one word, not two. Damn, you are slipping after all those grammar lessons I gave you.

you are so full of shit.

This anti-American scum spent 20 years defending this great nation while you were playing COD in your mommy's basement.
You got paid, and no one forced you into the military. I fail to understand why veterans are supposed to be treated like saints.

Gator Logic:
“I hate American culture, women were servants to men, women had no right to vote...I think we should preserve Iranian culture...they stone their women to death for getting out of line.”

It is a damn crying shame you think that women not being allowed to vote is part of the American culture, but nobody is shocked that you view things this way. I love when you show your true colors this early in the morning.

I do not think that cultural sites should be military targets no matter what the culture.

Right Blues?
No one is going to Iran to fight, moron.
Damn shame Love to see these 2 leading the way And Jezzus if I knew those pictures would've dug you up I'd never have posted them

you are so full of shit.

You said "great generals", idiot. All of the Trump males are pussies. Self-absorbed, self-entitled, over-privleged pussies who have never served.

Trump has no business being POTUS. Those bone spurs that started on his feet grew on his brain, too.

Gator Logic:
“I hate American culture, women were servants to men, women had no right to vote...I think we should preserve Iranian culture...they stone their women to death for getting out of line.”

It is a damn crying shame you think that women not being allowed to vote is part of the American culture, but nobody is shocked that you view things this way. I love when you show your true colors this early in the morning.

I do not think that cultural sites should be military targets no matter what the culture.

It’s a damn crying shame that you are too ignorant to realize that our entire history is all part of our cultural makeup.

you are so full of shit.

Funny how your ilk always bash those smarter than you

You got paid, and no one forced you into the military. I fail to understand why veterans are supposed to be treated like saints.

I did not say I was a saint, but the idea I am anti-American is fucking stupid. But of course you are going to defend your fellow Trump worshiper, you people must stick together no matter what.

Where do you get the idea cultural sites will be blown up? Since we’re going down Strawman Road, I’m against blowing up day care centers, barbershops, and grocery stores.

Where do you get the idea cultural sites will be blown up? Since we’re going down Strawman Road, I’m against blowing up day care centers, barbershops, and grocery stores.

From Trump's tweets.

I agree with the last part though.

asshole is one word, not two. Damn, you are slipping after all those grammar lessons I gave you.
Even your grammar police still doesn’t Hurt the substance of you being too stupid to be an asshole. Hehe

you are so full of shit.

Because you’re an ungrateful, lowlife POS too stupid to understand what is obvious to real Americans.

Gator Logic:

It’s a damn crying shame that you are too ignorant to realize that our entire history is all part of our cultural makeup.
It doesn't matter how much makeup is put on a traitor; it doesn't make him a cultural figure.

Gator Logic:

“I do not think that cultural sites should be military targets no matter what the culture.”

Did you condemn the leftist attacks on our “cultural sites”....is your spin just a military thing?

No one is going to Iran to fight, moron.

you are so full of shit.

You said "great generals", idiot. All of the Trump males are pussies. Self-absorbed, self-entitled, over-privleged pussies who have never served.

Trump has no business being POTUS. Those bone spurs that started on his feet grew on his brain, too.
TDS

“I do not think that cultural sites should be military targets no matter what the culture.”

Did you condemn the leftist attacks on our “cultural sites”....is your spin just a military thing?

Yes actually, I am against the removal of the civil war monuments.

Forum List

Back