Attack on Nancy Pelosi's home was 'not a random act', police say

Crazy guy walking around in his undies in Nancy's neighborhood at 230AM is normal, right
You've been hoaxed. Again!

The idea that Pelosi’s attacker was in his underwear caught fire because a Fox News clip claiming as much went viral on Twitter. But Fox News was just parroting what another news outlet KTVU, had published. The news article erroneously reported that Pelosi’s attacker was in his underwear but was corrected and now reads, “CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story misstated what clothing the suspect was wearing when officers found him.”

You've been hoaxed. Again!

The idea that Pelosi’s attacker was in his underwear caught fire because a Fox News clip claiming as much went viral on Twitter. But Fox News was just parroting what another news outlet KTVU, had published. The news article erroneously reported that Pelosi’s attacker was in his underwear but was corrected and now reads, “CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story misstated what clothing the suspect was wearing when officers found him.”

For three days now I've been showing the trumpers that the underwear thing was fake, right wing bull crud...but they got their eyes and ears covered with tongues sticking out....

They prefer the gay, sexual, fantasies their low life, in the gutter minds give them about old man Paulie having a stiff one with DePape! :rolleyes-41:

Did you see the picture of the home? Did you see the glass in the windows was shattered from the inside?

That's first.

Second, if I have an intruder in my home and I call the police, I am NOT going to say, hey yeah, me and my intruder here, we're just going to wait for my husband to get home.

Nah

I'm gonna say get your police cars here NOW, I've been invaded.

But he didn't say that. I think Paul P. made a mess and he needed Nancy to clean it up...if you know what I mean
So sue, are you stil sticking by this bull crud?

So sue, are you stil sticking by this bull crud?

I turned over to MSNBC yesterday morning and they were doing their level best to make this a MAGA Republican hate attack. Sure it was, sure.

No, I don't buy it, and sadly for you, neither does most anyone else outside the blue echo chamber.

Attack on Nancy Pelosi's home was 'not a random act', police say​

Oct 28 (Reuters) - An attack on the husband of U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi at their San Francisco home was not a random attack, police said on Friday.
"This was not a random act. This was intentional. And it's wrong," San Francisco Police Chief William Scott told a news conference. Scott declined to comment further on a possible motive for the assault.

Commentary:
Meanwhile, Twitter comes up with these bits....

Police dispatch to Paul Pelosi home:

"RP (reporting person) stated there's a male in the home and that he's going to wait for his wife.
RP stated that he doesn't know who the male is but he advised that his name is David and that he is a friend. "
How could the RP not know the hammer man, then say , but “His name is David and he’s a friend”. Whose friend? Friend of the Reporting Person?
Hmm...., How many friends do you have who want to hammer you?
This story is getting funnier by the minute.
Let's see how long the Quisling MSM and the Maoist Democrats can keep from claiming this is the fault of the GOP, Trump and those Mega Maga's.

f ru hhhhjjj.jpeg

I turned over to MSNBC yesterday morning and they were doing their level best to make this a MAGA Republican hate attack. Sure it was, sure.

No, I don't buy it, and sadly for you, neither does most anyone else outside the blue echo chamber.
The door window was broken from the outside, not the inside.

You came to conclusions about what Paul said to the 911 operator, without knowing the circumstance.... She understood him just fine, his coded words and jumbled comments to her got the cops there in 3 minutes!

Oh, and the perp wasn't in his underwear, and there was not a third person in the house!

I am not blaming Trump personally!

I think the guy is bat shit crazy! Mentally disturbed!

He just so happens to believe in the same conspiracies as trumpers! But he was off his rocker, before Trump ever came around from what I've read!!!

I do think the violent rhetoric needs to chill down though!! Starting with Trump, and other leadership.

Forum List

Back